Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kafaid's Sketch Shop [FULL] USD/G/T !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh, sure! Here's the reference!
Oh, sure! Here's the reference!
@Exeidur Your sketch is finished :D [img]http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/Kafai/Commission%20Wips/Peri_zpspnc6kj12.png[/img] I thought the character was really cute so I threw in some extra color too
@Exeidur
Your sketch is finished :D
Peri_zpspnc6kj12.png

I thought the character was really cute so I threw in some extra color too
@Huolon Your sketch is done :O [img]http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/Kafai/Commission%20Wips/Huolon_zpszg7ks5qn.png[/img] Hope you like it! I think I'll be raising prices after this batch since they are taking a bit longer than I thought, but I like how they look with color * m *
@Huolon
Your sketch is done :O
Huolon_zpszg7ks5qn.png
Hope you like it!

I think I'll be raising prices after this batch since they are taking a bit longer than I thought, but I like how they look with color * m *
@Kafaid

Aaaah, she looks adorable! :D Thank you so much! And thanks for adding a touch of colour, that makes it look even better <3 I also think it's a great idea to make these with a bit of colour & to raise your prices a bit :> If you open up more slots, I'd love for you to draw Shion's headshot coloured sketch as well~
@Kafaid

Aaaah, she looks adorable! :D Thank you so much! And thanks for adding a touch of colour, that makes it look even better <3 I also think it's a great idea to make these with a bit of colour & to raise your prices a bit :> If you open up more slots, I'd love for you to draw Shion's headshot coloured sketch as well~
@Mahoutsukai [img]http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv277/Kafai/Commission%20Wips/Mahoutsukai_zpsoobpxhlf.png[/img] woo finished! Hope you like it, I don't have a ton of experience with drawing dragons. Last of this batch so slots are open again as well!
@Mahoutsukai

Mahoutsukai_zpsoobpxhlf.png
woo finished!
Hope you like it, I don't have a ton of experience with drawing dragons.

Last of this batch so slots are open again as well!
@kafaid

Aw thanks, my smug boi looks so good the way you drew him!
@kafaid

Aw thanks, my smug boi looks so good the way you drew him!
@Mahoutsukai Thanks! glad you like it :D
@Mahoutsukai Thanks! glad you like it :D
Daily bump!
I'm also looking for treasure specifically since I need money to upgrade my lair
:eyes:

Daily bump!
I'm also looking for treasure specifically since I need money to upgrade my lair
:eyes:

@Kafaid
ohh i love your art style!! ;;

Username: pathfinder

Commission type: sketch headshot

Payment offer: i'd love to pay in treasure (300kt!)

Character refs: boop! you can draw her with or without the hood on :^)

Notes:
her bio has some info on personality, expressions, etc. if you need! (also, this is completely unrelated, but i was looking at your deviantart and i love your fenris portrait to death!! ;a; )
@Kafaid
ohh i love your art style!! ;;

Username: pathfinder

Commission type: sketch headshot

Payment offer: i'd love to pay in treasure (300kt!)

Character refs: boop! you can draw her with or without the hood on :^)

Notes:
her bio has some info on personality, expressions, etc. if you need! (also, this is completely unrelated, but i was looking at your deviantart and i love your fenris portrait to death!! ;a; )
remy - 22 - he/him
tumblr_inline_p7xfcqTdFC1snulow_250.png
@pathfinder
Hello! Thanks for the order :D
I'll add you to the slot list and you can go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready.

And thanks for the compliments * 0 * I often sell prints and merch at conventions in the USA but nowadays I stick to the east coast since I got a job
@pathfinder
Hello! Thanks for the order :D
I'll add you to the slot list and you can go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready.

And thanks for the compliments * 0 * I often sell prints and merch at conventions in the USA but nowadays I stick to the east coast since I got a job
1 2 3 4 5 6 7