Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Dry Erase & Rock Art - 2 slots free
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38
Hello @PaperPony

Could you draw Var on a rock for me? I'm gonna assume shipping would be WAY to expensive but...I WANNA SHARE THE VAR LOVE <3
Hello @PaperPony

Could you draw Var on a rock for me? I'm gonna assume shipping would be WAY to expensive but...I WANNA SHARE THE VAR LOVE <3
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa
I actually had to do a bit of looking into this. XD
It looks like if i can get the rock to weigh less then 4lbs the shipping should be near 21$.
Still pricey but not horrifying. (I once paid 50$ to ship to canada right above us! XD )

No matter what i would LOVE to paint Var. <3 <3 <3

My next scheduled rock painting group met is wed so at the latest ill start then. <3
@Raebaa
I actually had to do a bit of looking into this. XD
It looks like if i can get the rock to weigh less then 4lbs the shipping should be near 21$.
Still pricey but not horrifying. (I once paid 50$ to ship to canada right above us! XD )

No matter what i would LOVE to paint Var. <3 <3 <3

My next scheduled rock painting group met is wed so at the latest ill start then. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
bump
bump
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
@PaperPony

Just letting you know that my girl now has the name of LongStocking...
@PaperPony

Just letting you know that my girl now has the name of LongStocking...
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
@CroneOfDragons

Well that is possibly the best name ever. <3
@CroneOfDragons

Well that is possibly the best name ever. <3
@PaperPony Thank you! I thought it was pretty cute. Especially since her tert is lace... :) lol
@PaperPony Thank you! I thought it was pretty cute. Especially since her tert is lace... :) lol
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
@browncoatparadox I tried using a lot of greys but im not sure it came out as well as i had hoped. XD Still, i had fun. [url=https://ibb.co/jWmdMd][img]https://preview.ibb.co/nhw0Zy/New_Doc_2018_07_03_3_1530662763698.jpg[/img][/url]
@browncoatparadox

I tried using a lot of greys but im not sure it came out as well as i had hoped. XD
Still, i had fun.

New_Doc_2018_07_03_3_1530662763698.jpg
Ok. Todays my rock painting day so i'll be starting on my 2 rock orders in about an hour. <3
Ok. Todays my rock painting day so i'll be starting on my 2 rock orders in about an hour. <3
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38