Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anomalous Art (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Evet I'm sorry, but my Anomalous art is separate from my Non-anomalous/WSC art, I only do the normal style of commissions for those (e.g. if you provide me references for a dragon I will draw the dragon).
@Evet I'm sorry, but my Anomalous art is separate from my Non-anomalous/WSC art, I only do the normal style of commissions for those (e.g. if you provide me references for a dragon I will draw the dragon).
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[color=#3F5C31][font=rock salt]FoddArt Order[/font][/color] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/6be5ba6a2258c486815734b92b3ee237/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po10_400.png[/img] [b]Username:[/b] PureDark006 [b]Type of art:[/b] Miscellany (Clam emblem) [b]Style of art:[/b] Either pixel like a badge or smooth drawing like the evil team logos in Pokémon games [b]References/description:[/b] Either an H or an X (or could be another letter in the word Helix, but H or X are preffered), fashioned after a DNA strand (like [url=https://thehungryjpeg.com/img/products/dfc2784bbec33c7e1ee02a08b6a76a08068c3c2b.png]this one[/url]). Should include the color green if possible [b]Payment:[/b] 1-way CR Hope I did it right; how many levels would it be?
FoddArt Order
tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po10_400.png
Username: PureDark006
Type of art: Miscellany (Clam emblem)
Style of art: Either pixel like a badge or smooth drawing like the evil team logos in Pokémon games
References/description: Either an H or an X (or could be another letter in the word Helix, but H or X are preffered), fashioned after a DNA strand (like this one). Should include the color green if possible
Payment: 1-way CR

Hope I did it right; how many levels would it be?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@PureDark006 What size do you want the final product to be, and any other colors included besides green? Once I know these I can give you a level amount.
@PureDark006 What size do you want the final product to be, and any other colors included besides green? Once I know these I can give you a level amount.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Any size as long as it fits in the Clan Profile and Signature without being cut, but preferably the size of the avatar boxes. For colors, maybe blue and red too? I know nothing of color coordination though so if you think something else looks better go for it
@Rhea Any size as long as it fits in the Clan Profile and Signature without being cut, but preferably the size of the avatar boxes. For colors, maybe blue and red too? I know nothing of color coordination though so if you think something else looks better go for it
@PureDark006 Ok, that's pretty simple so 20 levels should do! Please send them over, and I'll get to your art when I'm able.
@PureDark006 Ok, that's pretty simple so 20 levels should do! Please send them over, and I'll get to your art when I'm able.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea ok, sent! 21 cause i got distracted and overtrained one ^^
@Rhea ok, sent! 21 cause i got distracted and overtrained one ^^
I've started working on orders now, thanks for your continued patience.
I've started working on orders now, thanks for your continued patience.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
[color=#3F5C31][font=rock salt]FoddArt Order[/font][/color] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/6be5ba6a2258c486815734b92b3ee237/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po10_400.png[/img] [b]Username:[/b] Oara [b]Type of art:[/b] Miscellany [b]Style of art:[/b] Non-anomalous? I really like the Large/Complex examples :) [b]References/description:[/b] based off this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21211955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212120/21211955_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] dragon levels Lemme know how many levels this will be, and if my request makes sense lol
FoddArt Order
tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po10_400.png
Username: Oara
Type of art: Miscellany
Style of art: Non-anomalous? I really like the Large/Complex examples :)
References/description: based off this girl

21211955_350.png

Payment: dragon levels

Lemme know how many levels this will be, and if my request makes sense lol
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Oara As it's non-anomalous, you'll need to specify something for me to draw. You can be somewhat general about it (ex. "A fox-like creature based off this dragon") but it does need to be specified.
@Oara As it's non-anomalous, you'll need to specify something for me to draw. You can be somewhat general about it (ex. "A fox-like creature based off this dragon") but it does need to be specified.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Ok!! Ummm....... I really like the landscape/swamp you did. So maybe a landscape? One that comes to your mind when you look at her. Does that help? I'm pretty open, and don't have a clear idea xD
Ok!! Ummm....... I really like the landscape/swamp you did. So maybe a landscape? One that comes to your mind when you look at her. Does that help? I'm pretty open, and don't have a clear idea xD
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6