Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Darkness Falls [Open!]
1 2 3 4
@AngelSami
I’m having some tech issues right now, but I’ll get started on the two of them once things are all worked out
@AngelSami
I’m having some tech issues right now, but I’ll get started on the two of them once things are all worked out
unknown.png
@Mediumdee
No worries~
@Mediumdee
No worries~
Inhales

@Princesco @LotusCandy
my tech issues are all worked out (finally!) and all of my slots are once again open
Inhales

@Princesco @LotusCandy
my tech issues are all worked out (finally!) and all of my slots are once again open
unknown.png
Poking this again just to make a small announcement, but I have decided to open this up for the fest to accept for foddart a bit early, however since I am boarding my lair will be full until the start of next week, so any orders placed in dragon levels will need to be held until the start of next week! each order is gonna be 125 levels and prioritized until I clear all of them out, while base commissions will be 275 levels. any text is 15 levels extra

happy riot everybody and here's to a good dom battle next week
Poking this again just to make a small announcement, but I have decided to open this up for the fest to accept for foddart a bit early, however since I am boarding my lair will be full until the start of next week, so any orders placed in dragon levels will need to be held until the start of next week! each order is gonna be 125 levels and prioritized until I clear all of them out, while base commissions will be 275 levels. any text is 15 levels extra

happy riot everybody and here's to a good dom battle next week
unknown.png
poke?
poke?
unknown.png
1 2 3 4