Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Ping] $20/2.3kg Shaded Busts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Automedon o of i m love h i m
thank you so much??? its gorgeous ;o;
@Automedon o of i m love h i m
thank you so much??? its gorgeous ;o;
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@adomaniia I'm so glad <33
@adomaniia I'm so glad <33
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@falkarth Here's your boy! Thanks so much again for ordering!

https://sta.sh/01urjrnuwj8d
@falkarth Here's your boy! Thanks so much again for ordering!

https://sta.sh/01urjrnuwj8d
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon Whenever you've got a slot open, could I get a ping? I've got some of the items on your wishlist, and can pay the rest in gems! [item=solar blades] [item=luminous legguards] [item=peace dove] [item=daisy flowerfall] [item=summer swelter] [item=daisy flower crown] [item=marigold flower crown] [item=black tulip flower crown] [item=spirit of shadow] [item=longjaw lurefish]
@Automedon Whenever you've got a slot open, could I get a ping? I've got some of the items on your wishlist, and can pay the rest in gems!

Solar Blades Luminous Legguards Peace Dove Daisy Flowerfall Summer Swelter Daisy Flower Crown Marigold Flower Crown Black Tulip Flower Crown Spirit of Shadow Longjaw Lurefish
@Automedon oHHHHH MY GOSH!!!! Hes PERFECT ;;;;v;;;; THANKU! <3
@Automedon oHHHHH MY GOSH!!!! Hes PERFECT ;;;;v;;;; THANKU! <3
14555685_2WWFoGqr9jrFj6C.png
@grimme I'm opening slots today! If you could add up the total of those items (the summer swelters I consider to be around 25g regardless of LAH due to major price inflation ;-; everything else is LAH!) and send over the items and gems, and fill out a form, I'd love to give you a slot!
@grimme I'm opening slots today! If you could add up the total of those items (the summer swelters I consider to be around 25g regardless of LAH due to major price inflation ;-; everything else is LAH!) and send over the items and gems, and fill out a form, I'd love to give you a slot!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
^^
^^
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon I'm wondering if I could request a design from you? The character would be a white tiger with silver stripes. It would be artistic freedom beyond that, because those are literally the only specifics I had in mind so far.

I'd like to pay in gems and could pay higher than your normal rates, since I don't have a reference for you. Let me know if that interests you!
@Automedon I'm wondering if I could request a design from you? The character would be a white tiger with silver stripes. It would be artistic freedom beyond that, because those are literally the only specifics I had in mind so far.

I'd like to pay in gems and could pay higher than your normal rates, since I don't have a reference for you. Let me know if that interests you!
w6qLIgS.gif
@ladybrandson And you'd just like a bust of them? I'm sure i could do that. How does 1kg sound to you?
@ladybrandson And you'd just like a bust of them? I'm sure i could do that. How does 1kg sound to you?
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon A bust would be nice! Could I give you 1500 gems and you can add whatever fun details to the design you might like? The character is a berserker (he has a human form I also haven't decided much about) so some scars or jewelry incorporated into his design would be cool.

If you offer full body designs, count me very interested!
@Automedon A bust would be nice! Could I give you 1500 gems and you can add whatever fun details to the design you might like? The character is a berserker (he has a human form I also haven't decided much about) so some scars or jewelry incorporated into his design would be cool.

If you offer full body designs, count me very interested!
w6qLIgS.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29