Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragonpals' Lore/Poetry Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Banner will go here when I finish it/get one!]

Dragonpals' Lore Shop!

Currently: on hiatus! Pinglist still open!

I love to write stories and poems and such, and thought it might be a nice idea to expand out into writing things for other people!

Table of Contents

General Rules - Types of Writing/Services - Pricing - Examples - Forms and Slots - Pinglist

Rules
  • Standard Flight Rising rules apply. No NSFW content, and no violence not consistent with FR's tone.
  • Please don't claim my work as your own or post it on a site other than Flight Rising!
  • If you use my lore in a dragon bio or clan profile or such (which is what I'd hope for you to do, since that's what it's for), please link back to either @dragonpals or this forum thread!
  • You're allowed to suggest edits as I work. If, when it's done and in your hands, you find that you want to edit part of it, you totally can. However, be sure to credit me as the writer and you as the editor.
  • I do have school and real life and such, and I'm a horribly slow writer sometimes. Please be patient! I'll provide occasional updates on progress as I go.
  • If I won't be able to work on commissions for an extended period of time (e.g. going on a vacation without wifi or studying for finals), I'll let everyone with an active order know.
  • Slots are full? Ask to be put on the pinglist!
[Banner will go here when I finish it/get one!]

Dragonpals' Lore Shop!

Currently: on hiatus! Pinglist still open!

I love to write stories and poems and such, and thought it might be a nice idea to expand out into writing things for other people!

Table of Contents

General Rules - Types of Writing/Services - Pricing - Examples - Forms and Slots - Pinglist

Rules
  • Standard Flight Rising rules apply. No NSFW content, and no violence not consistent with FR's tone.
  • Please don't claim my work as your own or post it on a site other than Flight Rising!
  • If you use my lore in a dragon bio or clan profile or such (which is what I'd hope for you to do, since that's what it's for), please link back to either @dragonpals or this forum thread!
  • You're allowed to suggest edits as I work. If, when it's done and in your hands, you find that you want to edit part of it, you totally can. However, be sure to credit me as the writer and you as the editor.
  • I do have school and real life and such, and I'm a horribly slow writer sometimes. Please be patient! I'll provide occasional updates on progress as I go.
  • If I won't be able to work on commissions for an extended period of time (e.g. going on a vacation without wifi or studying for finals), I'll let everyone with an active order know.
  • Slots are full? Ask to be put on the pinglist!
YUDrFCG.png
Types of Writing / Other Services

I can do multiple different styles of writing, listed below:

"D&D Style" Bio
  • This bio is split up into four parts: Personality Traits, Ideals, Bonds, and Flaws.
  • Personality Traits are self-explanatory, including both a basic personality and potentially some little quirks or habits.
  • Ideals are a combination of alignment (traditional lawful-chaotic and good-evil) and a concept that serves either as a broad goal or a defining trait. Some succinct examples: "Redemption. There's a spark of good in everyone. (Good)" or "Honesty. Art should reflect the soul; it should come from within and reveal who we really are. (Any)". Whatever your character's ideal is will influence their alignment.
  • Bonds are your character's most prominent relationships, whether they be friends, family members, romantic partners, rivals, or enemies. They can either tie to specific dragons/people, such as other dragons you have in your lair, or a more vague bond like "the person that killed my father".
  • Flaws are self-explanatory, and deal with inherent character flaws or vices.
  • This format's called the "D&D Style" bio since it's roughly based off of the character bio format in 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons.
  • Priced by word. (Pricing listed in the next post!)

Poetry
  • I can do multiple different forms of poetry, all listed below!
  • Free Verse. I'll require a seriously detailed prompt to make a good free verse poem. Essentially, I'll write a poem about your dragon/clan/character-- there's no telling what you might get, however! Pricing varies by length and complexity.
  • Villanelle. A form of poem with a repeating phrase and rhyme structure. The defining element is a repeated rhyming couplet. Famous example: "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night." Set price.
  • Sonnet. A popular and antiquated form of poem with both a rhyme structure and a syllable structure. Famous example: Shakespeare's Sonnet 18 (and, like, all of his other sonnets). Set price.
  • Pantoum. A form of poem with no rhymes, but a structure that repeats lines from the previous stanza. Has no set length. Famous example: ...er, this one isn't as well known. Google is your friend. Priced by length.
  • Rondeau. A short fifteen-line poetic form with a solid rhyme structure and repeated phrase. Famous example: "In Flanders Fields". Set price.
  • Haiku or Senryu. A three-line poem, formatted 5-7-5 in terms of syllables. It's a haiku if it's about nature and a senryu if it's not. Famous example: ...well, there's a lot of good haikus out there, I'm sure you've heard of some. Set price.
  • Sijo. A three-line poem, formatted with 14-16 syllables per line. Each line introduces a different part of the poem, presenting, in order, a situation/theme, a twist, and a conclusion. Set price.
  • Epistle. Not quite a poetic form, actually. Epistles are formatted like a series of short poetry/prose bits, and may be characterized as letters, notes, or texts. Priced by length.

Clan Lore
  • This is just a short summary of your clan/hatchery's origin and lore!
  • Clan lore could potentially involve a small story, a series of vignettes, or a few accounts from different dragons.
  • Priced by word.

Short Story/Backstory
  • This one is the longest formats I offer! This could potentially be a backstory, a story about your dragons, or a longer tale.
  • Priced by word. Likely to take a while!

Other Services

I've recently started offering a series of other services aside from just writing lore! Specifics are described here!

Proofreading and/or Editing

Did you write something, but you can't just get it right? I'm here to help!
  • Only submit your own writing! It can be FR lore, fanfiction, or an independent project. It just has to be original! I would strongly recommend submitting a longer piece, as it provides more for me to work with concerning writing style.
  • Do NOT submit academic papers. I have no way of verifying the restrictions on the assignment, and if I edit your paper, I'm doing your work for you (i.e. cheating). If you need some help with an academic paper, Purdue OWL is a great source. It not only provides tips for academic papers and resumes, but also exercises for people with English as a second language.
  • I will read through your work multiple times, checking for spelling, grammar, syntax, and general coherency of ideas. I will also help analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your writing style and point out places you can improve in.
  • You can choose whether you would like me to edit your piece or not! If you provide me with permission to edit, I will fix mistakes and try to make your writing as effective as it can be! I will also walk you through how to fix these mistakes, as well as the thought process of my edits.
  • Priced by word. Less expensive than my other length-based rates. There is a higher rate for proofreading & editing. If I find absolutely no mistakes in your writing, you'll just have a small fee to pay rather than a length-based one.
Types of Writing / Other Services

I can do multiple different styles of writing, listed below:

"D&D Style" Bio
  • This bio is split up into four parts: Personality Traits, Ideals, Bonds, and Flaws.
  • Personality Traits are self-explanatory, including both a basic personality and potentially some little quirks or habits.
  • Ideals are a combination of alignment (traditional lawful-chaotic and good-evil) and a concept that serves either as a broad goal or a defining trait. Some succinct examples: "Redemption. There's a spark of good in everyone. (Good)" or "Honesty. Art should reflect the soul; it should come from within and reveal who we really are. (Any)". Whatever your character's ideal is will influence their alignment.
  • Bonds are your character's most prominent relationships, whether they be friends, family members, romantic partners, rivals, or enemies. They can either tie to specific dragons/people, such as other dragons you have in your lair, or a more vague bond like "the person that killed my father".
  • Flaws are self-explanatory, and deal with inherent character flaws or vices.
  • This format's called the "D&D Style" bio since it's roughly based off of the character bio format in 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons.
  • Priced by word. (Pricing listed in the next post!)

Poetry
  • I can do multiple different forms of poetry, all listed below!
  • Free Verse. I'll require a seriously detailed prompt to make a good free verse poem. Essentially, I'll write a poem about your dragon/clan/character-- there's no telling what you might get, however! Pricing varies by length and complexity.
  • Villanelle. A form of poem with a repeating phrase and rhyme structure. The defining element is a repeated rhyming couplet. Famous example: "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night." Set price.
  • Sonnet. A popular and antiquated form of poem with both a rhyme structure and a syllable structure. Famous example: Shakespeare's Sonnet 18 (and, like, all of his other sonnets). Set price.
  • Pantoum. A form of poem with no rhymes, but a structure that repeats lines from the previous stanza. Has no set length. Famous example: ...er, this one isn't as well known. Google is your friend. Priced by length.
  • Rondeau. A short fifteen-line poetic form with a solid rhyme structure and repeated phrase. Famous example: "In Flanders Fields". Set price.
  • Haiku or Senryu. A three-line poem, formatted 5-7-5 in terms of syllables. It's a haiku if it's about nature and a senryu if it's not. Famous example: ...well, there's a lot of good haikus out there, I'm sure you've heard of some. Set price.
  • Sijo. A three-line poem, formatted with 14-16 syllables per line. Each line introduces a different part of the poem, presenting, in order, a situation/theme, a twist, and a conclusion. Set price.
  • Epistle. Not quite a poetic form, actually. Epistles are formatted like a series of short poetry/prose bits, and may be characterized as letters, notes, or texts. Priced by length.

Clan Lore
  • This is just a short summary of your clan/hatchery's origin and lore!
  • Clan lore could potentially involve a small story, a series of vignettes, or a few accounts from different dragons.
  • Priced by word.

Short Story/Backstory
  • This one is the longest formats I offer! This could potentially be a backstory, a story about your dragons, or a longer tale.
  • Priced by word. Likely to take a while!

Other Services

I've recently started offering a series of other services aside from just writing lore! Specifics are described here!

Proofreading and/or Editing

Did you write something, but you can't just get it right? I'm here to help!
  • Only submit your own writing! It can be FR lore, fanfiction, or an independent project. It just has to be original! I would strongly recommend submitting a longer piece, as it provides more for me to work with concerning writing style.
  • Do NOT submit academic papers. I have no way of verifying the restrictions on the assignment, and if I edit your paper, I'm doing your work for you (i.e. cheating). If you need some help with an academic paper, Purdue OWL is a great source. It not only provides tips for academic papers and resumes, but also exercises for people with English as a second language.
  • I will read through your work multiple times, checking for spelling, grammar, syntax, and general coherency of ideas. I will also help analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your writing style and point out places you can improve in.
  • You can choose whether you would like me to edit your piece or not! If you provide me with permission to edit, I will fix mistakes and try to make your writing as effective as it can be! I will also walk you through how to fix these mistakes, as well as the thought process of my edits.
  • Priced by word. Less expensive than my other length-based rates. There is a higher rate for proofreading & editing. If I find absolutely no mistakes in your writing, you'll just have a small fee to pay rather than a length-based one.
YUDrFCG.png
[center][size=6]Pricing[/size] Here is the information concerning pricing![/center] [size=5]D&D Style Bio[/size] [LIST] [*] Priced by length at [b]100t/word,[/b] or [b]50kt/100 words.[/b] [/LIST] [size=5]Poetry[/size] [LIST] [*] Free verse: pricing [b]varies by length and complexity[/b] and will be determined when the piece is completed. [*] Villanelle: [b]35kt/35g.[/b] [*] Sonnet: [b]30kt/30g.[/b] [*] Pantoum: [b]5kt/5g per stanza.[/b] ...I really like writing pantoums. [*] Rondeau: [b]30kt/30g.[/b] [*] Haiku/Senryu: [b]15kt/15g.[/b] [*] Sijo: [b]25kt/25g.[/b] [*] Epistles: [b]100t per word,[/b] or [b]50kt per 500 words.[/b] [/LIST] [size=5]Clan Lore[/size] [LIST] [*] [b]100t per word,[/b] or [b]50kt per 500 words.[/b] [/LIST] [size=5]Short Story[/size] [LIST] [*] [b]100t per word,[/b] or [b]50kt per 500 words.[/b] [/LIST] [size=5]Proofreading and Editing[/size] [LIST] [*] [b]Proofreading Only: 50t per word,[/b] or [b]25kt per 500 words.[/b] [*] [b]Proofreading and Editing: 100t per word,[/b] or [b]50kt per 500 words.[/b] [*] [b]No Mistakes Found: 5kt only.[/b] [/LIST] [center][size=5][b]Creativity Surcharge:[/b] If I am required to come up with a story or bio [i]entirely on my own,[/i] with no input from the commissioner, there will be a [b]15kt/15g[/b] surcharge added to writing and a [b]5kt/5g[/b] surcharge added to poetry.[/size][/center] [size=5]I will accept the following as payment:[/size] [LIST] [*] Treasure / gems (exchange rate is 1g:1000t) [*] Item bribes by LAH value (ask first!) [*] A graphic of (roughly) equal value as a banner/signature! (PM me for negotiations!) [*] Wishlist or checklist items! My familiar checklist is with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=296286&tab=dragon&did=30563020]Eros[/url], and my vista checklist is with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=296286&tab=dragon&did=31299521]Laburnum[/url]! My wishlist is listed below! [b]All items will account for their LAH value in cost![/b] [/LIST] [quote=Wishlist Items:][center]All unhatched eggs! [item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Gustborne Balloon] [item=Prismatic Token] ...or some recolor apparel! (Note that the LAH price on those tends to be iffy...) [item=Skin: King of Sylvan Frost][item=Accent: Ice princess][item=Accent: Frozen Odf][item=Accent: Frozen Guilts][item=Accent: Frozen Aurora][item=Accent: Crystal Devil][item=Accent: Rockoco][item=Accent: Tiger Tiger][item=Accent: Opulent Relic][item=Accent: Crystalhide][item=Skin: Rainbow Obsidian][item=Skin: Ivory Carving][item=Skin: Bloodstone Summoner][item=Skin: Vulture Culture][item=Skin: Grave Omen][item=Skin: DreadLily Knight][item=Accent: Bone Garden] ...and any festival skin/accent before Crystalline 2017! Make sure to ask, though-- I actually do have some of them! Also, the "ice princess" there is actually the Crystalline Gala 2018 one, not the custom Wildclaw one. Similarly, the "Tiger Tiger" there is the Rockbreaker 2017 one. I can't get the forum code to format right since it doesn't quite take case-sensitives, so... oops![/center][/quote]
Pricing

Here is the information concerning pricing!

D&D Style Bio
  • Priced by length at 100t/word, or 50kt/100 words.

Poetry
  • Free verse: pricing varies by length and complexity and will be determined when the piece is completed.
  • Villanelle: 35kt/35g.
  • Sonnet: 30kt/30g.
  • Pantoum: 5kt/5g per stanza. ...I really like writing pantoums.
  • Rondeau: 30kt/30g.
  • Haiku/Senryu: 15kt/15g.
  • Sijo: 25kt/25g.
  • Epistles: 100t per word, or 50kt per 500 words.

Clan Lore
  • 100t per word, or 50kt per 500 words.

Short Story
  • 100t per word, or 50kt per 500 words.

Proofreading and Editing
  • Proofreading Only: 50t per word, or 25kt per 500 words.
  • Proofreading and Editing: 100t per word, or 50kt per 500 words.
  • No Mistakes Found: 5kt only.

Creativity Surcharge: If I am required to come up with a story or bio entirely on my own, with no input from the commissioner, there will be a 15kt/15g surcharge added to writing and a 5kt/5g surcharge added to poetry.

I will accept the following as payment:
  • Treasure / gems (exchange rate is 1g:1000t)
  • Item bribes by LAH value (ask first!)
  • A graphic of (roughly) equal value as a banner/signature! (PM me for negotiations!)
  • Wishlist or checklist items! My familiar checklist is with Eros, and my vista checklist is with Laburnum! My wishlist is listed below! All items will account for their LAH value in cost!
Wishlist Items: wrote:
All unhatched eggs!

Moonglow Thorns Pyrite Pauldrons Chillspike Collar Gustborne Balloon

Prismatic Token
...or some recolor apparel! (Note that the LAH price on those tends to be iffy...)

Skin: King of Sylvan Frost Accent: ice princess Accent: Frozen Odf Accent: Frozen Guilts Accent: Frozen Aurora Accent: Crystal Devil Accent: Rockoco Accent: Tiger Tiger Accent: Opulent Relic Accent: Crystalhide Skin: Rainbow Obsidian Skin: Ivory Carving Skin: Bloodstone Summoner Skin: Vulture Culture Skin: Grave Omen Skin: DreadLily Knight Accent: Bone Garden

...and any festival skin/accent before Crystalline 2017! Make sure to ask, though-- I actually do have some of them!

Also, the "ice princess" there is actually the Crystalline Gala 2018 one, not the custom Wildclaw one. Similarly, the "Tiger Tiger" there is the Rockbreaker 2017 one. I can't get the forum code to format right since it doesn't quite take case-sensitives, so... oops!
YUDrFCG.png
Examples

Here are some examples of my writing!
  • D&D Style Bio. This one is likely a bit briefer than you would end up getting, and doesn't include personality traits.
  • Free verse. This one is somewhat short and repetitive, but sweet. I wrote it for a workshop in which a class criticizes and comments on a piece where the writer is not revealed. It was apparently well-liked (even if I accidentally put in a Pink Floyd reference). :D
  • Villanelle. I will admit, this one sort of sucks. Villanelles are hard.
  • Sonnet. Sonnets are also difficult, but with the right subject matter I enjoy writing them.
  • Pantoum, and another pantoum. Can you tell that I like pantoums? The second one breaks from format slightly, with the final verse using the incorrect lines from the first stanza (2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3). To which I reply: who cares, it sounds better that way.
  • Rondeau. This one was a commission for this thread for Roheryn's dragon Flavius!
  • My haikus were written on paper and are currently lost to me. If I write another one, I'll link it here.
  • Sijo and Epistles. These two are lumped into one document, with the sijo first and the epistles next. Warning: I've been told that the epistles are pretty sad.
  • Clan Lore. This was written as a commission on this thread for NerdySnivy's clan!
  • Short story. I'm... disproportionally proud of this one. It's about an archeologist named Luke and to explain any further would spoil the whole thing. Ignore the almost-white text at the bottom; that was omitted from a previous version. I've only kept it because I might add it back in.
Examples

Here are some examples of my writing!
  • D&D Style Bio. This one is likely a bit briefer than you would end up getting, and doesn't include personality traits.
  • Free verse. This one is somewhat short and repetitive, but sweet. I wrote it for a workshop in which a class criticizes and comments on a piece where the writer is not revealed. It was apparently well-liked (even if I accidentally put in a Pink Floyd reference). :D
  • Villanelle. I will admit, this one sort of sucks. Villanelles are hard.
  • Sonnet. Sonnets are also difficult, but with the right subject matter I enjoy writing them.
  • Pantoum, and another pantoum. Can you tell that I like pantoums? The second one breaks from format slightly, with the final verse using the incorrect lines from the first stanza (2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3). To which I reply: who cares, it sounds better that way.
  • Rondeau. This one was a commission for this thread for Roheryn's dragon Flavius!
  • My haikus were written on paper and are currently lost to me. If I write another one, I'll link it here.
  • Sijo and Epistles. These two are lumped into one document, with the sijo first and the epistles next. Warning: I've been told that the epistles are pretty sad.
  • Clan Lore. This was written as a commission on this thread for NerdySnivy's clan!
  • Short story. I'm... disproportionally proud of this one. It's about an archeologist named Luke and to explain any further would spoil the whole thing. Ignore the almost-white text at the bottom; that was omitted from a previous version. I've only kept it because I might add it back in.
YUDrFCG.png
[center][size=6]Forms and Slots[/size][/center] [quote=Form][b]Lore form:[/b] Specify your lore type here (D&D Style Bio, form of poem, clan lore, short story, editing/proofreading, etc.) [b]For whom:[/b] What dragon or character is this lore for, or what piece would you like me to proofread/edit? I WILL do writing for non-Flight Rising characters as long as an adequate reference is provided! [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure, gems, items? Note that you won't know how much the price will be until the piece is complete (except for set-price items like some poems). I will provide occasional updates as to length and other factors. [b]Approximate length wanted:[/b] If you don't want your order to go over (or under!) a certain cost, specify here (e.g. "no more than 50kt/500 words" or "no fewer than 100kt/1000 words"). [b]Details:[/b] If the details of your commission is too long to discuss in the forum, we can work things out over PM. The more details you provide, the more comprehensive the final piece will be![/quote] [size=5]Prose Slots[/size] [size=4](Bio, Clan Lore, Short Story)[/size] [LIST] [*] Short Story for tunnelsnakes [*] Short Story for Techmox's Theodore [*] Closed [/LIST] [size=5]Poetry Slots[/size] [size=4](Free Verse, Villanelle, Sonnet, Pantoum, Rondeau, Haiku/Senryu, Sijo, Epistles)[/size] [LIST] [*] [Open!] [*] [Open!] [*] [Open!] [/LIST] [size=5]Proofreading/Editing Slots[/size] [size=4](Proofreading, Proofreading & Editing)[/size] [LIST] [*] [Open!] [*] [Open!] [/LIST] Note: please only claim one slot at a time!
Forms and Slots
Form wrote:
Lore form: Specify your lore type here (D&D Style Bio, form of poem, clan lore, short story, editing/proofreading, etc.)

For whom: What dragon or character is this lore for, or what piece would you like me to proofread/edit? I WILL do writing for non-Flight Rising characters as long as an adequate reference is provided!

Payment type: Treasure, gems, items? Note that you won't know how much the price will be until the piece is complete (except for set-price items like some poems). I will provide occasional updates as to length and other factors.

Approximate length wanted: If you don't want your order to go over (or under!) a certain cost, specify here (e.g. "no more than 50kt/500 words" or "no fewer than 100kt/1000 words").

Details: If the details of your commission is too long to discuss in the forum, we can work things out over PM. The more details you provide, the more comprehensive the final piece will be!

Prose Slots
(Bio, Clan Lore, Short Story)
  • Short Story for tunnelsnakes
  • Short Story for Techmox's Theodore
  • Closed

Poetry Slots
(Free Verse, Villanelle, Sonnet, Pantoum, Rondeau, Haiku/Senryu, Sijo, Epistles)
  • [Open!]
  • [Open!]
  • [Open!]

Proofreading/Editing Slots
(Proofreading, Proofreading & Editing)
  • [Open!]
  • [Open!]

Note: please only claim one slot at a time!
YUDrFCG.png
[center][size=5]Pinglist[/size] [quote=Pinglist: All]Repeat Jaynk - SquidMage - Voixeon New tunnelsnakes[/quote] [quote=Pinglist: All Except Proofreading/Editing][/quote] [quote=Pinglist: Prose Only]Repeat NerdySnivy New Natblida[/quote] [quote=Pinglist: Poetry Only]Repeat Rook[/quote] [quote=Pinglist: Editing/Proofreading Only][/quote][/center]
Pinglist
Pinglist: All wrote:
Repeat

Jaynk - SquidMage - Voixeon

New

tunnelsnakes
Pinglist: All Except Proofreading/Editing wrote:
Pinglist: Prose Only wrote:
Repeat

NerdySnivy

New

Natblida
Pinglist: Poetry Only wrote:
Repeat

Rook
Pinglist: Editing/Proofreading Only wrote:
YUDrFCG.png
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
YUDrFCG.png
And we are OPEN, folks!
And we are OPEN, folks!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals

Hi! So umm... needless to say my current trash clan lore sucks... Makes sense because it was written by myself :'D And I need something new to put in my clan info. So, that's why I'm here! ^^

Lore form: Clan Bio

For whom: Erm, I guess for the clan? I mean, it's going to be going into the clan info on my page, so I'm not exactly sure... Sorry >,<

Approximate Length Wanted: Hmm, I guess just no more than 1,000 words and it'll all be good. Anything in between is alright.

Details: Ooooh boy.
Most of the details of the clan's making is in Wildwood's Bio under "Biography" as he was my custom progen. Anything taking place after that is some fights between dragons, which I'm not sure if you need detail of. I think the biggest thing after the clan grew and prospered was that leadership beliefs split in between the clan and it's indivisual dragons. Those who follow Wildwood as leader, or those who follow Tora as leader. Tora is one of the oldest of the remaining dragons from when the clan started, and often challenges Wildwood for whole leadership in very fights and battles. The different groups of dragons still work alongside one another, but it's not uncommon to see occassional "bar fight"-like complications in the clan.

I hope that's enough to go off of. If not, I can give you more info, so feel free to ask! Unfortunatly, all of this was written by me a while ago, so sorry if it's hard to read... I'm really bad at writting X'D...

And sorry if I did all of this wrong ;^;...
I would usually use past orders as referances, but I guess I'm the first so I had to go out on a whim and kinda guess what to do.. so sorry...
@dragonpals

Hi! So umm... needless to say my current trash clan lore sucks... Makes sense because it was written by myself :'D And I need something new to put in my clan info. So, that's why I'm here! ^^

Lore form: Clan Bio

For whom: Erm, I guess for the clan? I mean, it's going to be going into the clan info on my page, so I'm not exactly sure... Sorry >,<

Approximate Length Wanted: Hmm, I guess just no more than 1,000 words and it'll all be good. Anything in between is alright.

Details: Ooooh boy.
Most of the details of the clan's making is in Wildwood's Bio under "Biography" as he was my custom progen. Anything taking place after that is some fights between dragons, which I'm not sure if you need detail of. I think the biggest thing after the clan grew and prospered was that leadership beliefs split in between the clan and it's indivisual dragons. Those who follow Wildwood as leader, or those who follow Tora as leader. Tora is one of the oldest of the remaining dragons from when the clan started, and often challenges Wildwood for whole leadership in very fights and battles. The different groups of dragons still work alongside one another, but it's not uncommon to see occassional "bar fight"-like complications in the clan.

I hope that's enough to go off of. If not, I can give you more info, so feel free to ask! Unfortunatly, all of this was written by me a while ago, so sorry if it's hard to read... I'm really bad at writting X'D...

And sorry if I did all of this wrong ;^;...
I would usually use past orders as referances, but I guess I'm the first so I had to go out on a whim and kinda guess what to do.. so sorry...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10