Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Willo's commissions [Closed]
1 2 3 4
Willo's digital commissions!

I can do:
1. Feral characters (no ponysonas)
2. Gore (all kinds)
3. Flight rising dragons
4. Anthro (headshots/busts only)
5. Backgrounds

Headshots
Sketch/lineart: 40kt
Flat color: 60kt
Shaded: 75kt
Add a background for 15kt
Make it a bust for 10kt
Add wings to the bust for 20kt

Half bodies
Sketch/lineart: 70kt
Flat color: 90kt
Shaded: 105kt
Add a background for 30kt

Full bodies
Sketch/lineart: 100kt
Flat color: 160kt
Shaded: 200kt
Add a background for 60kt

Additional characters on pieces
Take 10kt off the normal price. For example you want two flat colored headshots in the same piece. The first character will cost 60kt and the second character will cost 50kt.

Extra gene charges
Crystal +20kt
Starmap +20kt
Facet +15kt
Constellation + 15kt
Circuit +15kt
Lionfish + 20kt

Other payment options
Gems 1:900t
Items from my [ Wishlist
Eggs at 1:190kt/g

How to pay
I'll let you know when I'm almost done with your piece and you send the payment then. This way if you think I'm taking too long on your commission you can just drop your request with no strings attached. You just need to message me saying that you would like to drop your request, though. This way I'll know not to ask for payment/complete the piece in the future.

Other things to know
I'm a student, athlete, band kid and volunteer. Commissions will take anywhere from a week to three+ months because I'm busy a lot. My life is more important than your art. Please don't rush me. I promise that I will get your commission/s done.
I also do all of my art on a phone so complex details also take me a long while to get drawn.

Working on mobile causes image wips to not be very accessible posting-wise. If you want them you will have to message me to get them. Otherwise just pay attention to this post as I update my progress on pieces.

Mini TOS
You are allowed to post my art elsewhere as long as proper credit is given back to me. DO NOT USE PIECES NOT BOUGHT BY YOU. That's rude to the commissioner and me. Do not remove or edit my watermark/signature. It is there for a reason. You may resize my art to fit your profile needs, but my watermark must remain visible. Do not trace or heavily reference my art without permission and even if permission is given, do not post it and claim it as your own.

Examples:
x x x x x x
x x x x x x

Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Ilesvia: four busts in one ()
**very important notice: I work on commissions ONE SLOT AT A TIME. Your pieces may take longer to be finished due to me working on the orders that come before yours**

Pinglist/waitlist:
Syrrith
DragonMaiden
XxSilverPoolxX

Recent updates:
6/25/18: Festival currency has been removed as an option for payment
7/2/18 Art shop will be temporarily closing once current commissions are finished. I'll be adjusting prices and what kinds of things that I'll be selling.
Willo's digital commissions!

I can do:
1. Feral characters (no ponysonas)
2. Gore (all kinds)
3. Flight rising dragons
4. Anthro (headshots/busts only)
5. Backgrounds

Headshots
Sketch/lineart: 40kt
Flat color: 60kt
Shaded: 75kt
Add a background for 15kt
Make it a bust for 10kt
Add wings to the bust for 20kt

Half bodies
Sketch/lineart: 70kt
Flat color: 90kt
Shaded: 105kt
Add a background for 30kt

Full bodies
Sketch/lineart: 100kt
Flat color: 160kt
Shaded: 200kt
Add a background for 60kt

Additional characters on pieces
Take 10kt off the normal price. For example you want two flat colored headshots in the same piece. The first character will cost 60kt and the second character will cost 50kt.

Extra gene charges
Crystal +20kt
Starmap +20kt
Facet +15kt
Constellation + 15kt
Circuit +15kt
Lionfish + 20kt

Other payment options
Gems 1:900t
Items from my [ Wishlist
Eggs at 1:190kt/g

How to pay
I'll let you know when I'm almost done with your piece and you send the payment then. This way if you think I'm taking too long on your commission you can just drop your request with no strings attached. You just need to message me saying that you would like to drop your request, though. This way I'll know not to ask for payment/complete the piece in the future.

Other things to know
I'm a student, athlete, band kid and volunteer. Commissions will take anywhere from a week to three+ months because I'm busy a lot. My life is more important than your art. Please don't rush me. I promise that I will get your commission/s done.
I also do all of my art on a phone so complex details also take me a long while to get drawn.

Working on mobile causes image wips to not be very accessible posting-wise. If you want them you will have to message me to get them. Otherwise just pay attention to this post as I update my progress on pieces.

Mini TOS
You are allowed to post my art elsewhere as long as proper credit is given back to me. DO NOT USE PIECES NOT BOUGHT BY YOU. That's rude to the commissioner and me. Do not remove or edit my watermark/signature. It is there for a reason. You may resize my art to fit your profile needs, but my watermark must remain visible. Do not trace or heavily reference my art without permission and even if permission is given, do not post it and claim it as your own.

Examples:
x x x x x x
x x x x x x

Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Ilesvia: four busts in one ()
**very important notice: I work on commissions ONE SLOT AT A TIME. Your pieces may take longer to be finished due to me working on the orders that come before yours**

Pinglist/waitlist:
Syrrith
DragonMaiden
XxSilverPoolxX

Recent updates:
6/25/18: Festival currency has been removed as an option for payment
7/2/18 Art shop will be temporarily closing once current commissions are finished. I'll be adjusting prices and what kinds of things that I'll be selling.
Bump! We're open
Bump! We're open
Bump
Bump
@Willotree Hello! Do you think I could get a full body shaded piece of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36820221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368203/36820221_350.png[/img] [/url] I would be paying in a runes scroll if that's okay. Also, do you prefer payment before or after?
@Willotree
Hello! Do you think I could get a full body shaded piece of this girl?

36820221_350.png

I would be paying in a runes scroll if that's okay. Also, do you prefer payment before or after?
pQX7j3w.png
@CrazyCandyCat
I can definitely give it a shot! I'll send you a message once I'm almost done and you can send the payment then
@CrazyCandyCat
I can definitely give it a shot! I'll send you a message once I'm almost done and you can send the payment then
@CrazyCandyCat
I've got it done! Please send your payment in a message and I'll send it over
@CrazyCandyCat
I've got it done! Please send your payment in a message and I'll send it over
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Omigosh your art is amazing, i checked the dragon and aah! @Willotree i'd like to order a full body shaded of this girl right here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7850090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78501/7850090_350.png[/img] [/url] she has lore and a personality in her bio if that helps! ( also what she looks like without her apparel in her bio that'll help haha ) My total payment would be 140kt if correct
Omigosh your art is amazing, i checked the dragon and aah!

@Willotree
i'd like to order a full body shaded of this girl right here

7850090_350.png

she has lore and a personality in her bio if that helps!
( also what she looks like without her apparel in her bio that'll help haha )
My total payment would be 140kt if correct
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
1 2 3 4