Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T/$] Valk's Human/oid Art [hiatus]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48
@Kirudon I can take your commission! i was toying with the idea of making 3 slots anyway.
@Kirudon I can take your commission! i was toying with the idea of making 3 slots anyway.
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
@Valkael

Oh! That's so nice of you, thank you! :)
I see there's a returning customer discount on the front page? Is that still applicable?

Commission type: Flat
How much?: Halfbody
Payment type: Treasure
References: Reference image and background info are here - https://toyhou.se/2680341.lucifer
Backgrounds (flats or above): Your choice~
Extras: There's info on the page linked in references, but in general, Lucifer is that sort of upper class smug guy who just thinks he's so much better than everyone else. Anything you're inspired by is fine!
@Valkael

Oh! That's so nice of you, thank you! :)
I see there's a returning customer discount on the front page? Is that still applicable?

Commission type: Flat
How much?: Halfbody
Payment type: Treasure
References: Reference image and background info are here - https://toyhou.se/2680341.lucifer
Backgrounds (flats or above): Your choice~
Extras: There's info on the page linked in references, but in general, Lucifer is that sort of upper class smug guy who just thinks he's so much better than everyone else. Anything you're inspired by is fine!
@Kirudon yep that still applies! he is 100% my aesthetic i love him
@Kirudon yep that still applies! he is 100% my aesthetic i love him
@catchingadri Just a reminder that you claimed a slot ;v; lemme know if you want to be removed or not
@catchingadri Just a reminder that you claimed a slot ;v; lemme know if you want to be removed or not
@Valkael ahh I'm so sorry, we got hit by a hurricane and my internet has been pretty spotty, so I had completely forgotten I hadn't filled out the form!

Commission type: Flats + simple shading
How much?: Half body
Payment type: Gems half before+half after.
References: Here. For the outfit reference, could the area where the corset is red be blue? I want the belt logo to be on the outfit instead of the current one (minus the name) and would love the corset colour to match. Also instead of the current tattoo over her eye, could you include the dragonmark reference as a tattoo on her cheek?
Backgrounds (flats or above): Transparent
Extras: Refs are from Dragon Age, but I'm making her into a D&D character! She will be a storm sorcerer. She's very friendly, focused on doing what is best for the group, and always willing to compromise (except when it comes to money)
@Valkael ahh I'm so sorry, we got hit by a hurricane and my internet has been pretty spotty, so I had completely forgotten I hadn't filled out the form!

Commission type: Flats + simple shading
How much?: Half body
Payment type: Gems half before+half after.
References: Here. For the outfit reference, could the area where the corset is red be blue? I want the belt logo to be on the outfit instead of the current one (minus the name) and would love the corset colour to match. Also instead of the current tattoo over her eye, could you include the dragonmark reference as a tattoo on her cheek?
Backgrounds (flats or above): Transparent
Extras: Refs are from Dragon Age, but I'm making her into a D&D character! She will be a storm sorcerer. She's very friendly, focused on doing what is best for the group, and always willing to compromise (except when it comes to money)
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
@DragonWarrior333 @KitsumiMahon @Dunmer @Mazurkas @TheRunawayRaven @Bolas @ToriChibi @Exelsum @Fr0stB3rry @MaribelEmerson @catchingadri @Kirudon @HereBeeDragons @VividStarships @AviThePaladin @Helya @Saronai @Jaena @SakuraAngel @Xairathan @SylviaDragon @Larae @lome @Eiyora @ColorfulCredit @mercurialwings @0verdose

I've almost caught up with my current commissions so i'm taking 2 more gem/treasure slots!
@DragonWarrior333 @KitsumiMahon @Dunmer @Mazurkas @TheRunawayRaven @Bolas @ToriChibi @Exelsum @Fr0stB3rry @MaribelEmerson @catchingadri @Kirudon @HereBeeDragons @VividStarships @AviThePaladin @Helya @Saronai @Jaena @SakuraAngel @Xairathan @SylviaDragon @Larae @lome @Eiyora @ColorfulCredit @mercurialwings @0verdose

I've almost caught up with my current commissions so i'm taking 2 more gem/treasure slots!
@valkael gem slot, if it's open? will edit in a moment.

eta:

Commission type: Chibi
How much?: n/a
Payment type: Gems, half before+half after.
References: any character out of this thread.
Backgrounds (flats or above): transparent
Extras: n/a
@valkael gem slot, if it's open? will edit in a moment.

eta:

Commission type: Chibi
How much?: n/a
Payment type: Gems, half before+half after.
References: any character out of this thread.
Backgrounds (flats or above): transparent
Extras: n/a

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome Sure i'll add you now
@lome Sure i'll add you now
@Valkael I'd like to grab a slot for a flat-color bust!
@Valkael I'd like to grab a slot for a flat-color bust!
@Dunmer Sure! you have the last slot
@Dunmer Sure! you have the last slot
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48