Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch Headshots [Open] taking eggs
1 2
[center][b]Avalynn Draws Sometimes shop [/b][/center] [quote name="Avalynn"]Welcome to my little art shop. I hope to practice drawing some cool dragons for the lovely people on this site and making a little money on the side. I work full time so please be aware that the turn around times could be anywhere from a day to around a week, any longer and the buyer will be notified with an updated timeline. [/quote] [quote name="Styles"]More options will be offered in the future, but for now, while I am getting into the swing of things I will only be offering monochrome headshots. Price being $10 USD. [/quote] [b]You can now pay in eggs! 1 egg = 2dollars/200g/kt[/b]
Avalynn Draws Sometimes shop
Avalynn wrote:
Welcome to my little art shop. I hope to practice drawing some cool dragons for the lovely people on this site and making a little money on the side. I work full time so please be aware that the turn around times could be anywhere from a day to around a week, any longer and the buyer will be notified with an updated timeline.
Styles wrote:
More options will be offered in the future, but for now, while I am getting into the swing of things I will only be offering monochrome headshots. Price being $10 USD.

You can now pay in eggs! 1 egg = 2dollars/200g/kt
RHoDrKy.png
[quote name="Example"] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MXp6VYB.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zSFKn8w.jpg[/img] [b]$6 USD 600G/KT[/b][/quote] [center][u][b]Slots[/b][/u][/center] [quote name="Slots"]1. Open 2. Open 3.Open [/quote] [quote name="Order Form"] [BBC code link to dragon here] Username: Dragon Name: Color: [If you want me to pick say so.] Personality: Link to Dragon: Payment type: [/quote]
Example wrote:
MXp6VYB.jpg
zSFKn8w.jpg
$6 USD 600G/KT
Slots
Slots wrote:
1. Open
2. Open
3.Open
Order Form wrote:
[BBC code link to dragon here]
Username:
Dragon Name:
Color: [If you want me to pick say so.]
Personality:
Link to Dragon:
Payment type:
RHoDrKy.png
Pinglist (slots new styles or promotions)
@DeadeyeWhiskey
Pinglist (slots new styles or promotions)
@DeadeyeWhiskey
RHoDrKy.png
Reserved
Reserved
RHoDrKy.png
Definitely interested in buying once I have the coin. Pinglist please!
Definitely interested in buying once I have the coin. Pinglist please!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
Now accepting eggs
Now accepting eggs
RHoDrKy.png
Up