Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Human Headshots! 250KT/G
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Hello!! I'll cut to the chase--I'm just looking to make some in-game currency! I'm doing 500x500 headshots of any human character! Or elf, or whatever, I guess I should say humanoid! People! I'm drawing people. I've gotta get some good expression and colouring practice in. I'm asking [b][u]250kt/g[/u][/b] a piece!! [s]I'll be sure to add a wishlist at some point soon if you'd rather bribe me with stuff instead[/s] Here's an example of what I'm offering! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b504c2f431a5beef5cbd156a024c94f7/tumblr_p5rgp2qYqd1x9ivzwo1_500.png[/img] I'll have 6 slots open at a time! Let me know if you'd like one reserved! [u]SLOTS[/u] onemessyperson NowViewing
Hello!!

I'll cut to the chase--I'm just looking to make some in-game currency!

I'm doing 500x500 headshots of any human character! Or elf, or whatever, I guess I should say humanoid! People! I'm drawing people. I've gotta get some good expression and colouring practice in.

I'm asking 250kt/g a piece!!

I'll be sure to add a wishlist at some point soon if you'd rather bribe me with stuff instead

Here's an example of what I'm offering!

tumblr_p5rgp2qYqd1x9ivzwo1_500.png

I'll have 6 slots open at a time! Let me know if you'd like one reserved!

SLOTS
onemessyperson
NowViewing
@menglim

may I claim a slot for this gal~
https://sta.sh/0x9l2sjoi6i

paying in treasure
@menglim

may I claim a slot for this gal~
https://sta.sh/0x9l2sjoi6i

paying in treasure
@menglim These are so pretty oh my goshh. By chance would you be willing to do fanart for something like this? I'd love to buy one please if so! (Can definitely pay in gems if you prefer those! Or let me know when you get your wishlist up and I'll see if I have anything from there I could offer you?)

Character Sheets- One, Two, Three

Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

He's a smart and sneaky villain, so some sort of devilish grin or snickering or something like that would be perfect for him! (Just a small note that he's got pointed ears, if you'd need any other refs of that or anything else please just let me know!)

Of course if for any reason you'd rather not do something like this, I understand completely! Thank you in either case for your time! <3
@menglim These are so pretty oh my goshh. By chance would you be willing to do fanart for something like this? I'd love to buy one please if so! (Can definitely pay in gems if you prefer those! Or let me know when you get your wishlist up and I'll see if I have anything from there I could offer you?)

Character Sheets- One, Two, Three

Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

He's a smart and sneaky villain, so some sort of devilish grin or snickering or something like that would be perfect for him! (Just a small note that he's got pointed ears, if you'd need any other refs of that or anything else please just let me know!)

Of course if for any reason you'd rather not do something like this, I understand completely! Thank you in either case for your time! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@menglim
ahh man, these are super pretty :'D

mind if i got a slot for this gal (her most up to date reference is the first thing)? i can pay in gems if you're okay with that!
@menglim
ahh man, these are super pretty :'D

mind if i got a slot for this gal (her most up to date reference is the first thing)? i can pay in gems if you're okay with that!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@AnnaBear Sure thing!! Thanks!

@Vovina Of course I can! He looks like fun to draw, thank you so much!!

@SnailMuffin Absolutely! Thank you thank you!!
@AnnaBear Sure thing!! Thanks!

@Vovina Of course I can! He looks like fun to draw, thank you so much!!

@SnailMuffin Absolutely! Thank you thank you!!
@menglim
ahhh neato
oh, also, when would you like for me to send payment over, now or after?
@menglim
ahhh neato
oh, also, when would you like for me to send payment over, now or after?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@menglim: I would love to grab a slot, if I could!! It would be of this kiddo here, who doesn't really have a real reference - I hope that's okay? He's supposed to be like, an eleven-year-old kid who's just spoiled, grumpy, and ill-tempered all the time because he's always sick, if that helps to build a better picture of him!

I would be paying in treasure, since that's what I have the most of right now XD
@menglim: I would love to grab a slot, if I could!! It would be of this kiddo here, who doesn't really have a real reference - I hope that's okay? He's supposed to be like, an eleven-year-old kid who's just spoiled, grumpy, and ill-tempered all the time because he's always sick, if that helps to build a better picture of him!

I would be paying in treasure, since that's what I have the most of right now XD
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@menglim Thank you so much! :D And please let me know when you'd like me to send payment over! Either before or after is totally fine with me.
@menglim Thank you so much! :D And please let me know when you'd like me to send payment over! Either before or after is totally fine with me.
r6J6MbS.png
@menglim

These are really cool, and I'd love to take a slot? Would you be willing to draw one for a gijinka of my dragon Prometheus whose refs are here, here, and here? I would be paying in treasure (or wishlist bribe stuff too, if I have any). Thank you very much!
@menglim

These are really cool, and I'd love to take a slot? Would you be willing to draw one for a gijinka of my dragon Prometheus whose refs are here, here, and here? I would be paying in treasure (or wishlist bribe stuff too, if I have any). Thank you very much!
hu72dVR.png
@SnailMuffin @Vovina After is fine!!

@Kitemaker That's perfectly fine, you can totally grab a slot! I'll add you to the list, thank you!!
@SnailMuffin @Vovina After is fine!!

@Kitemaker That's perfectly fine, you can totally grab a slot! I'll add you to the list, thank you!!
1 2 3 4 5