Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AT] ~Art Trades~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@GooglieSalmon I believe we came to flat colored, but I can make it shaded, if you'd prefer that ^^ And apologies for not getting to the previous comment; I was really tied up this last week. Gonna work on it some more today and will definitely finish it this week. :3
@GooglieSalmon I believe we came to flat colored, but I can make it shaded, if you'd prefer that ^^ And apologies for not getting to the previous comment; I was really tied up this last week. Gonna work on it some more today and will definitely finish it this week. :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro atleast a little shaded would be great :)
@Natakiro atleast a little shaded would be great :)
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon Will do! ^^ And I almost have the lining done, so I should start coloring/shading it tomorrow. Apologies in advance if I mess anything up with the HP uniform; I don't know a thing about that series besides a quick search of a reference. XD
@GooglieSalmon Will do! ^^ And I almost have the lining done, so I should start coloring/shading it tomorrow. Apologies in advance if I mess anything up with the HP uniform; I don't know a thing about that series besides a quick search of a reference. XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro i got my picture ready, i think it turned Out quite okay, should i Just Post it now or.. o.o
We were doing a bust, right? *Pls say yes or i really Messed Up*
@Natakiro i got my picture ready, i think it turned Out quite okay, should i Just Post it now or.. o.o
We were doing a bust, right? *Pls say yes or i really Messed Up*
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon Yep, you can just post it here and ping me, or you can PM it to me, whichever you are more comfortable with ^^

And yes, we were doing a bust. I am working on yours right now, and should finish it either tonight or tomorrow.
@GooglieSalmon Yep, you can just post it here and ping me, or you can PM it to me, whichever you are more comfortable with ^^

And yes, we were doing a bust. I am working on yours right now, and should finish it either tonight or tomorrow.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro alright, so this
Is the finished piece, i really Hope you Like it, as i'm actually quite Happy with how it turned Out :)

I hope the shading usw. Is fine, i'm Not doing digital Art that often :>

If you want to Change something about it, Go ahead, as long as you don:'t remove my signature :D
@Natakiro alright, so this
Is the finished piece, i really Hope you Like it, as i'm actually quite Happy with how it turned Out :)

I hope the shading usw. Is fine, i'm Not doing digital Art that often :>

If you want to Change something about it, Go ahead, as long as you don:'t remove my signature :D
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon Aw, it's adorable; I love it! ~ ♥ So smooth ~ You did great on it ^^ Thanks for the trade! As I said, I'm currently working on yours and will let you know as soon as I finish it. ^^

And it won't let me copy the link of the image or save the image itself, so I had to screenshot it and reupload it on imgur to be able to show it in her bio. Is that alright? (You can see it here.)

@GooglieSalmon Aw, it's adorable; I love it! ~ ♥ So smooth ~ You did great on it ^^ Thanks for the trade! As I said, I'm currently working on yours and will let you know as soon as I finish it. ^^

And it won't let me copy the link of the image or save the image itself, so I had to screenshot it and reupload it on imgur to be able to show it in her bio. Is that alright? (You can see it here.)

dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro yes, that was how it was meant, screenshoting it is the only way :)

thanks c:
@Natakiro yes, that was how it was meant, screenshoting it is the only way :)

thanks c:
Art Shop
[color=#006ab8]@GooglieSalmon Apologies for taking longer than expected! D: Anyway, here you go ~ Sorry if I got the uniform wrong ^^; [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9db5/f/2018/194/5/f/knowles__trade__by_natakiro-dch5xsw.png[/img] Just copy this code to use in their bio: [code][url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/9db5/f/2018/194/5/f/knowles__trade__by_natakiro-dch5xsw.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/AkV5QuZ.png[/img][/url][/code] [color=#006ab8]I shrunk the image to make it bio sized, as the one I posted is way too large. :3
@GooglieSalmon Apologies for taking longer than expected! D: Anyway, here you go ~ Sorry if I got the uniform wrong ^^;

knowles__trade__by_natakiro-dch5xsw.png

Just copy this code to use in their bio:
Code:
[url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/9db5/f/2018/194/5/f/knowles__trade__by_natakiro-dch5xsw.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/AkV5QuZ.png[/img][/url]

I shrunk the image to make it bio sized, as the one I posted is way too large. :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro THAT IS SOOOO GORGEOUS OMG <333
The Uniform Looks great too OwO
Just everything
I'm in Love uwu
Thanks so much x.x

feelin' Bad now 'cause Mine is so.. meh, compared to yours ._.
@Natakiro THAT IS SOOOO GORGEOUS OMG <333
The Uniform Looks great too OwO
Just everything
I'm in Love uwu
Thanks so much x.x

feelin' Bad now 'cause Mine is so.. meh, compared to yours ._.
Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13