Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Working on orders! Wind Foddart
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Snafflewyrm couple questions: 1- Do you draw non-FR dergs? 2- Since I saw colored ones ran out of slots, I was wondering, would you be ok if I colored it myself? (Of course I would be giving you all credits for the artwork and specify that I colored it with your permission given you give it to me) Either way I'd like one for this guy: Username: Cerf Player ID Number: 277884 Link to Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34481239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344813/34481239_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission type (Sig/[b]Pencil[/b]/Colour): Other Information: I'd like him to look all pretty and happy and regal ^^ Aaaand if you say yes to the first question, here's the nonfr one that I'd like, I sent the dergs for it but feel totally free to cancel if you don't feel comfortable with it, thank you so much! Username: Cerf Player ID Number: 277884 Link to Dragon:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425103776303546368/426191185564925952/unknown.png Commission type (Sig/[b]Pencil[/b]/Colour): Other Information: In this case he'd be looking all smiley and maybe bleeping haha. (Also, in his head he's got 2 sets of fins that converge in a single one on the back of the head, but I'm super bad drawing perspective stuff so yeah xD) Anyways, hope it's alright and if not as I said you can cancel some of the dergs and so I give you an apology in advance if it was written anywhere and I overlooked it. Other than that, thank you so much and hope you have a very happy day ^^
@Snafflewyrm couple questions:

1- Do you draw non-FR dergs?
2- Since I saw colored ones ran out of slots, I was wondering, would you be ok if I colored it myself? (Of course I would be giving you all credits for the artwork and specify that I colored it with your permission given you give it to me)

Either way I'd like one for this guy:

Username: Cerf
Player ID Number: 277884
Link to Dragon:
34481239_350.png

Commission type (Sig/Pencil/Colour):
Other Information: I'd like him to look all pretty and happy and regal ^^

Aaaand if you say yes to the first question, here's the nonfr one that I'd like, I sent the dergs for it but feel totally free to cancel if you don't feel comfortable with it, thank you so much!

Username: Cerf
Player ID Number: 277884
Link to Dragon:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425103776303546368/426191185564925952/unknown.png
Commission type (Sig/Pencil/Colour):
Other Information: In this case he'd be looking all smiley and maybe bleeping haha. (Also, in his head he's got 2 sets of fins that converge in a single one on the back of the head, but I'm super bad drawing perspective stuff so yeah xD)

Anyways, hope it's alright and if not as I said you can cancel some of the dergs and so I give you an apology in advance if it was written anywhere and I overlooked it. Other than that, thank you so much and hope you have a very happy day ^^

uXWoEda.png
@CheeseChatot Username: BraveHearted Player ID Number: 181846 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39704974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397050/39704974_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: 16 dragons all leveled to 5 (So should be 80 points all together) Other Information: Could he either be grinning evilly or have some form of insane/crazed look on his face? Also, hope it's ok I order noticed you were open. o:
@CheeseChatot

Username: BraveHearted
Player ID Number: 181846
Link to Dragon/Character:

39704974_350.png

Price: 16 dragons all leveled to 5 (So should be 80 points all together)
Other Information: Could he either be grinning evilly or have some form of insane/crazed look on his face? Also, hope it's ok I order noticed you were open. o:
ezgif-2-da7e7819d0.gif
@Cerf
Hello! I can do non-FR dragons as long as there is a very clear visual reference to go along with them, and that reference looks all good! I will put you down for a pencil bust slot for that dragon.

With Renvoir, you already bagged a colour bust slot [here]!

I don't have a problem with people colouring my artwork and can provide higher-res versions if you PM me an email address, so please let me know whether you want to keep the colour bust slot, or swap it for a pencil bust slot!

I won't accept any of the PAs until hopefully we clear up the confusion about Renvoir's slot :)
@Cerf
Hello! I can do non-FR dragons as long as there is a very clear visual reference to go along with them, and that reference looks all good! I will put you down for a pencil bust slot for that dragon.

With Renvoir, you already bagged a colour bust slot [here]!

I don't have a problem with people colouring my artwork and can provide higher-res versions if you PM me an email address, so please let me know whether you want to keep the colour bust slot, or swap it for a pencil bust slot!

I won't accept any of the PAs until hopefully we clear up the confusion about Renvoir's slot :)
@BurntLeafyToast [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8021167][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/80212/8021167p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] "I hope this meets your expectations? I felt a bit...silly...for once... And I went beyond the range you were asking for. I hope this is acceptable? If not, I will edit until you satisfied. I aim to provide only quality writing."[/columns] [quote]The days of old hold much mystery to them. After all, not many can say that they'd been alive a millennia or two ago. Who can say with certainty what was done for what reason, what was made for what reason? How did those of the past live? Why did they live the way they did? These questions and more are what draws Isadora to her occupation as an archaeologist. At times, though, it can be a little difficult to say whether Isadora is drawn to archaeology or archaeology is drawn to Isadora. She can walk onto a site of interest unadorned, but by the time she flies home, anything from capes to bangles to cobwebs might cover her body. At home, she divests herself of the adornments, both purposely and accidentally appropriated, and adds them to her collection. With the many expeditions that she has gone through, her hoard of samples and souvenirs has become rather commendable for its size and variety. What does she do with all of these items? Aside from the usual staring and feeling the simple joy of having them in her possession, Isadora catalogs and organizes her findings. There are times when certain items disappear from her shelves and reappear either on her or somewhere in her lair. Artifacts they might be, but many were originally designed for a purpose other than sitting around and collecting dust. Naturally, fragile specimens are exempt from Isadora's light usage, instead finding themselves carefully protected and preserved for future studies and appreciation. There are several artifacts that Isadora saves for only studying, though. These items include a number of scrolls, a tablet, and a vase. Found in a tomb, they contain characters in a language that the Skydancer has been attempting to decode for some time. Slowly but surely, she has made headway, but unfortunately, she seems to have come to a roadblock. This obstacle requires more samples of the language so that she might be able to puzzle through the language and finally know what those of the past were communicating. On occasion, the urge to decipher the text becomes so strong that Isadora may disappear for days on end to search for any bits and pieces of the writing. Unfortunately, remnants seem to be few and far between, and she often returns with nothing to show for her efforts. That, of course, is far from deterring for a passionate archaeologist. So long as there is a secret from the past to be uncovered, Isadora will refuse to rest her wings.[/quote]
@BurntLeafyToast
8021167p.png "I hope this meets your expectations? I felt a bit...silly...for once... And I went beyond the range you were asking for. I hope this is acceptable? If not, I will edit until you satisfied. I aim to provide only quality writing."
Quote:
The days of old hold much mystery to them. After all, not many can say that they'd been alive a millennia or two ago. Who can say with certainty what was done for what reason, what was made for what reason? How did those of the past live? Why did they live the way they did? These questions and more are what draws Isadora to her occupation as an archaeologist.

At times, though, it can be a little difficult to say whether Isadora is drawn to archaeology or archaeology is drawn to Isadora. She can walk onto a site of interest unadorned, but by the time she flies home, anything from capes to bangles to cobwebs might cover her body. At home, she divests herself of the adornments, both purposely and accidentally appropriated, and adds them to her collection. With the many expeditions that she has gone through, her hoard of samples and souvenirs has become rather commendable for its size and variety.

What does she do with all of these items? Aside from the usual staring and feeling the simple joy of having them in her possession, Isadora catalogs and organizes her findings. There are times when certain items disappear from her shelves and reappear either on her or somewhere in her lair. Artifacts they might be, but many were originally designed for a purpose other than sitting around and collecting dust. Naturally, fragile specimens are exempt from Isadora's light usage, instead finding themselves carefully protected and preserved for future studies and appreciation.

There are several artifacts that Isadora saves for only studying, though. These items include a number of scrolls, a tablet, and a vase. Found in a tomb, they contain characters in a language that the Skydancer has been attempting to decode for some time. Slowly but surely, she has made headway, but unfortunately, she seems to have come to a roadblock. This obstacle requires more samples of the language so that she might be able to puzzle through the language and finally know what those of the past were communicating. On occasion, the urge to decipher the text becomes so strong that Isadora may disappear for days on end to search for any bits and pieces of the writing. Unfortunately, remnants seem to be few and far between, and she often returns with nothing to show for her efforts. That, of course, is far from deterring for a passionate archaeologist. So long as there is a secret from the past to be uncovered, Isadora will refuse to rest her wings.
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@snafflewyrm oh *facepalms* I forgot it's renvoir I had gotten the color one of! Hahaha nah I wouldn't want to swap it, for the other pencil one if like this dragon then instead of renvoir who will be getting the colored one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29364700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293648/29364700_350.png[/img] [/url] I want him to look young and delicated if possible and like happy and tranquil. Thank you so very very much for your answer, I will def send you an email later then nwn thanks!
@snafflewyrm oh *facepalms* I forgot it's renvoir I had gotten the color one of! Hahaha nah I wouldn't want to swap it, for the other pencil one if like this dragon then instead of renvoir who will be getting the colored one

29364700_350.png

I want him to look young and delicated if possible and like happy and tranquil.

Thank you so very very much for your answer, I will def send you an email later then nwn thanks!
uXWoEda.png
@Icystorm Added, thanks! Hope you see you next time :D
@Icystorm Added, thanks! Hope you see you next time :D
@KKorven
please add me to your pinglist!^^thank you!!
@KKorven
please add me to your pinglist!^^thank you!!
@Lhethi Got it ;) I will use this post for the sheet
@Lhethi Got it ;) I will use this post for the sheet
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Cerf
Okay, gotcha, 1 colour bust and 2 pencil busts! I've counted up the amount of levels in the PAs, and it's the right amount (with two extra levels), so I'll mark you as paid and start working my way through the PAs!
@Cerf
Okay, gotcha, 1 colour bust and 2 pencil busts! I've counted up the amount of levels in the PAs, and it's the right amount (with two extra levels), so I'll mark you as paid and start working my way through the PAs!
@Malachite Ahh, that lore is amazing, thank you so much! ;o; It fits her so well! <3
@Malachite Ahh, that lore is amazing, thank you so much! ;o; It fits her so well! <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23