Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dark Magic Graphics [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bump
Bump
sFLeeYf.png5KNeRWM.jpgM2fn8oo.jpg
^^
^^
@Ryvrsong Back Again! [b]Username:[/b] Voxy [b]Type of Graphic:[/b] Header [b]Size of Graphic:[/b] Small [b]Boxed or Curved?[/b] Curved [b]Dragons/Familiars Wanted:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39997350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399974/39997350_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Text:[/b] Bump! [b]Background:[/b] A dark grey with somewhat of an opally effect [b]Theme:[/b] [b]Anything Else:[/b] I would like have two of these one saying Bump and the other saying Update
@Ryvrsong
Back Again!
Username: Voxy
Type of Graphic: Header
Size of Graphic: Small
Boxed or Curved? Curved
Dragons/Familiars Wanted:

39997350_350.png

Text: Bump!
Background: A dark grey with somewhat of an opally effect
Theme:
Anything Else: I would like have two of these one saying Bump and the other saying Update
bK6oRqq.png
Link to my hatchery! Come take a look!
@Ryvrsong
Not sure if I can place two orders at once, but I want the Header for sure, I'll come back another time for the button if that is preferred.
Username: Bluwingskitty
Type of Graphic: Header and Round Button
Size of Graphic: Large
Boxed or Curved? Curved
Dragons/Familiars Wanted: None
Text: Blukitty's Lore Shop
Background: Anything that gives an ocean vibe.
Theme: Any
Anything Else:
@Ryvrsong
Not sure if I can place two orders at once, but I want the Header for sure, I'll come back another time for the button if that is preferred.
Username: Bluwingskitty
Type of Graphic: Header and Round Button
Size of Graphic: Large
Boxed or Curved? Curved
Dragons/Familiars Wanted: None
Text: Blukitty's Lore Shop
Background: Anything that gives an ocean vibe.
Theme: Any
Anything Else:
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Voxy
Awesome! I take it you want it to match with the other ones I made you?

@Bluwingskitty Two at once is fine, It just might take me a bit longer to get it done ^_^ So by ocean vibe do you want a beach type setting or waves... anything else you can give me for details would be great :)

Also, I won't be able to work on these until tomorrow. Photoshop needs to update AGAIN And I just don't feel like dealing with it tonight.
But tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to have these done and ready for the both of you!
@Voxy
Awesome! I take it you want it to match with the other ones I made you?

@Bluwingskitty Two at once is fine, It just might take me a bit longer to get it done ^_^ So by ocean vibe do you want a beach type setting or waves... anything else you can give me for details would be great :)

Also, I won't be able to work on these until tomorrow. Photoshop needs to update AGAIN And I just don't feel like dealing with it tonight.
But tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to have these done and ready for the both of you!
@Ryvrsong

At the time I wasn't sure so I am sorry I was vague earlier, I would love waves as the theme/setting.
@Ryvrsong

At the time I wasn't sure so I am sorry I was vague earlier, I would love waves as the theme/setting.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Ryvrsong
At all possible yes!
@Ryvrsong
At all possible yes!
bK6oRqq.png
Link to my hatchery! Come take a look!
Bump!
Bump!
Update!

After a good hour of figuring out why it wasn't working, I finally perfected the boxed version of a split signature! That has now been added onto one of the options!

Now that I have this down, I'll be working on the curved version of it soon, so I can hopefully add that to the list as well.

Future Plans:

Eventually, I'll be working towards more intricate designs for signatures and headers. Once I get more experience, I'll be attempting my first animated signature! As of now,I have no release date for these updates. However, I will keep you updated as I figure Photoshop out!

Thank you for everyone who ordered, and came back! Not only are you getting my skills up, you are helping me get towards completing a 6 Generation starting from first gens, breedable Subspecies!
Update!

After a good hour of figuring out why it wasn't working, I finally perfected the boxed version of a split signature! That has now been added onto one of the options!

Now that I have this down, I'll be working on the curved version of it soon, so I can hopefully add that to the list as well.

Future Plans:

Eventually, I'll be working towards more intricate designs for signatures and headers. Once I get more experience, I'll be attempting my first animated signature! As of now,I have no release date for these updates. However, I will keep you updated as I figure Photoshop out!

Thank you for everyone who ordered, and came back! Not only are you getting my skills up, you are helping me get towards completing a 6 Generation starting from first gens, breedable Subspecies!
Bump~
Bump~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11