Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BEYOND's Digital ArtShop [ CLOSED ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
That sounds great, thank you so much! As for the apparel, would it be possible to just do the crowns & glasses for both of them?
That sounds great, thank you so much! As for the apparel, would it be possible to just do the crowns & glasses for both of them?
3PxlXSK.png
@Avene Sure ! The price is 2200 gems then. I am starting on it as soon as possible and I will send you the sketch preview ;)
@Avene Sure ! The price is 2200 gems then. I am starting on it as soon as possible and I will send you the sketch preview ;)
Awesome, thank you! When would you like payment?
Awesome, thank you! When would you like payment?
3PxlXSK.png
@Avene You can wait for me to send you the sketch ! You can then pay me in one go or pay me one half during the process and the other half when it's finished, as you want ^^ Anyway I never spend the money I receive before I deliver the final drawing so I can always give the money back in case there is a problem.
@Avene You can wait for me to send you the sketch ! You can then pay me in one go or pay me one half during the process and the other half when it's finished, as you want ^^ Anyway I never spend the money I receive before I deliver the final drawing so I can always give the money back in case there is a problem.
HELLO !!;D Look who it is I am back!!<3 I'd love to order a full body of my boy Banquo!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/761/76021_350.png[/img] [/url] The items I'd like to be included are: flowercrown, fillet, blooming guard & Blooming trail, Grove headpiece and his bird!! I'd love for him to be smiling as he is super friendly!<3 As for background, whatever strikes your fancy! You could do something like the blooming grove or some other pretty area :D
HELLO !!;D Look who it is I am back!!<3
I'd love to order a full body of my boy Banquo!!

76021_350.png

The items I'd like to be included are: flowercrown, fillet, blooming guard & Blooming trail, Grove headpiece and his bird!!
I'd love for him to be smiling as he is super friendly!<3
As for background, whatever strikes your fancy! You could do something like the blooming grove or some other pretty area :D
Azo3Ye1.png
@Zhar Haha I am so happy to see you again <3 What a gorgeous boy ! Of course I will be more than happy to draw him, but as I may have another commission to finish before, you will probably have to wait a little before I can draw him, I hope you understand ^^ But I will gladly put you on the to-do list and draw him as soon as possible ! So for the price :

- Detailed fullbody + background = 1000 g
- 6 pieces of apparel = 6x50 = 300 g
- No accent

Total = 1300 gems

But as you are a returning customer, the first customer I ever had, and because you helped me develop my artshop (and because you are lovely ;) I will gladly make your drawing for 1000 gems <3 Thank you for coming back again !
@Zhar Haha I am so happy to see you again <3 What a gorgeous boy ! Of course I will be more than happy to draw him, but as I may have another commission to finish before, you will probably have to wait a little before I can draw him, I hope you understand ^^ But I will gladly put you on the to-do list and draw him as soon as possible ! So for the price :

- Detailed fullbody + background = 1000 g
- 6 pieces of apparel = 6x50 = 300 g
- No accent

Total = 1300 gems

But as you are a returning customer, the first customer I ever had, and because you helped me develop my artshop (and because you are lovely ;) I will gladly make your drawing for 1000 gems <3 Thank you for coming back again !
@BeyondTheClouds Oh my goodness Yay!! That makes me so so happy, I don't mind the wait at all!!<3 I can't wait to see what you come up with!!
@BeyondTheClouds Oh my goodness Yay!! That makes me so so happy, I don't mind the wait at all!!<3 I can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Azo3Ye1.png
Wow, your art is too gorgeous to pass up! I'd like a detailed fullbody of this boy here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219/21825_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm more than happy to pay extra for the apparel, accent, and background. Just let me know!
Wow, your art is too gorgeous to pass up!
I'd like a detailed fullbody of this boy here.

21825_350.png

I'm more than happy to pay extra for the apparel, accent, and background. Just let me know!
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
@Dinraal Thank you so much !
I will be more than happy to draw Tanagar. Just know that I have already two commissions to do before so you may have to wait a little, but it should still be done relatively soon, if everything goes well ^^ Do you have an idea for the background, his personality and the pieces of apparel you want on him ?
@Dinraal Thank you so much !
I will be more than happy to draw Tanagar. Just know that I have already two commissions to do before so you may have to wait a little, but it should still be done relatively soon, if everything goes well ^^ Do you have an idea for the background, his personality and the pieces of apparel you want on him ?
I'm alright waiting!
I can get the info and refs together and PM them to you.
I'm alright waiting!
I can get the info and refs together and PM them to you.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12