Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tomomo's art shop - open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
buump
buump
i have an art shop
@Tomomo
Hello! I’d love a fullbody clean sketch of my boy Zac, paying in gems if that’s okay! He could be sitting cross legged/in a fighting stance/eating/anything that is comfortable for you if those don’t inspire you! <3 he’s generally happy/feisty!

P.S. please add his bracelet on his left wrist (if seen) please! (I feel that artists tend to forget about it, ;w;) thank you!!
@Tomomo
Hello! I’d love a fullbody clean sketch of my boy Zac, paying in gems if that’s okay! He could be sitting cross legged/in a fighting stance/eating/anything that is comfortable for you if those don’t inspire you! <3 he’s generally happy/feisty!

P.S. please add his bracelet on his left wrist (if seen) please! (I feel that artists tend to forget about it, ;w;) thank you!!
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen

Sure. Are you paying with treasure, gems, or USD?
@Mikixen

Sure. Are you paying with treasure, gems, or USD?
i have an art shop
@Tomomo You have such a lovely style! May I have a cel-shaded waist-up or full body (i'm fine with either)? (payment in gems)
@Tomomo You have such a lovely style! May I have a cel-shaded waist-up or full body (i'm fine with either)? (payment in gems)
db300461106dc103d964c75cec705544a0633750.png
@Tomomo
In gems please! :)
@Tomomo
In gems please! :)
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen
Alright! Send me the payment and I'll let you know when I can get it finished.

@Nanabbi
Yeah, sure! Send me a ref over PM or just post it here.
@Mikixen
Alright! Send me the payment and I'll let you know when I can get it finished.

@Nanabbi
Yeah, sure! Send me a ref over PM or just post it here.
i have an art shop
@tomomo
Are there still slots, and if so might I have a flat-colored fullbody? I'd be paying in treasure. Lovely art btw~ I'll PM the ref and payment if you're cool
@tomomo
Are there still slots, and if so might I have a flat-colored fullbody? I'd be paying in treasure. Lovely art btw~ I'll PM the ref and payment if you're cool
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 22 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
@Extinctchicken
Yep! And that’s fine. Send me a ref over PM or just post it here.
@Extinctchicken
Yep! And that’s fine. Send me a ref over PM or just post it here.
i have an art shop
took a while but i'm done! we're open again.
took a while but i'm done! we're open again.
i have an art shop
bump~
bump~
i have an art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7