Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Maggenpie's Masterpeices
1 2 3 4
Hello! I am opening a CHEAP art shop. I see so many people that do 100 g per USD and anyone that doesn't put money into this game can't do that sooo, here have some cheap art. I can do realism and cartoon. I am able to do most animals (If given a reference) and am able to do humans. I have never done fursonas, but I am definitely willing to! The rules for my pricing is either pay it all before I start or you pay half before and half after!
REALISM PRICES

Human faces(charcoal)- 50-75 diamonds(50,000-75,000 treasure) depending on how large you want it.
Human faces(acrylic)-125 diamonds(125,000 treasure), I only have one canvas size to pick from.
Human faces(watercolor or marker)-90 diamonds(90,000 treasure), one size again
For animals it is the same price minus 10 diamonds (10,000 treasure)

ALL BODIES HAVE ONLY ONE SIZE I AM WILLING TO DO!
Human bodies(charcoal)-125 diamonds(125,000 trreasure)
Human bodies(acrylic)-200 diamonds(200,000 treasure)
Human bodies(watercolor or marker)-165 diamonds(165,000 treasure)

Animals are the same as humans but minus 25 diamonds (25,000 treasure)
CARTOON PRICES

one size option
Dragon, animal, furry and human faces
marker-25 diamonds (25,000 treasure)
watercolor-30 diamonds (30,000 treasure)
acrylic-30 diamonds(30,000 treasure)
non colored(traditional)-15 diamonds (15,000 treasure)
non colored(digital)-10 diamonds (10,000 treasure)
digital colored- 20 diamonds (20,000 treasure) {it is so low because I have not had much
practice with digital yet.}

full body is the same price for all but 25 more diamonds (25,000 treasure)

If you want to trade tag me in a forum comment, same if you want a commission. Trades will probably be of one of my dragons or my pet dog.

Deviant Art
Instagram
Imgur

Hello! I am opening a CHEAP art shop. I see so many people that do 100 g per USD and anyone that doesn't put money into this game can't do that sooo, here have some cheap art. I can do realism and cartoon. I am able to do most animals (If given a reference) and am able to do humans. I have never done fursonas, but I am definitely willing to! The rules for my pricing is either pay it all before I start or you pay half before and half after!
REALISM PRICES

Human faces(charcoal)- 50-75 diamonds(50,000-75,000 treasure) depending on how large you want it.
Human faces(acrylic)-125 diamonds(125,000 treasure), I only have one canvas size to pick from.
Human faces(watercolor or marker)-90 diamonds(90,000 treasure), one size again
For animals it is the same price minus 10 diamonds (10,000 treasure)

ALL BODIES HAVE ONLY ONE SIZE I AM WILLING TO DO!
Human bodies(charcoal)-125 diamonds(125,000 trreasure)
Human bodies(acrylic)-200 diamonds(200,000 treasure)
Human bodies(watercolor or marker)-165 diamonds(165,000 treasure)

Animals are the same as humans but minus 25 diamonds (25,000 treasure)
CARTOON PRICES

one size option
Dragon, animal, furry and human faces
marker-25 diamonds (25,000 treasure)
watercolor-30 diamonds (30,000 treasure)
acrylic-30 diamonds(30,000 treasure)
non colored(traditional)-15 diamonds (15,000 treasure)
non colored(digital)-10 diamonds (10,000 treasure)
digital colored- 20 diamonds (20,000 treasure) {it is so low because I have not had much
practice with digital yet.}

full body is the same price for all but 25 more diamonds (25,000 treasure)

If you want to trade tag me in a forum comment, same if you want a commission. Trades will probably be of one of my dragons or my pet dog.

Deviant Art
Instagram
Imgur

IFPXJFO.pngMy Art
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF MY COMMISSIONS! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jUtlkXw.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5KLLhrb.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nIvfjrl.jpg[/img] all of these were 12 gems! If you buy one you can get your next one half off!
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF MY COMMISSIONS!
jUtlkXw.jpg
5KLLhrb.jpg
nIvfjrl.jpg
all of these were 12 gems! If you buy one you can get your next one half off!
IFPXJFO.pngMy Art
@maggenpie you have very nice art! is there any way you'd be able to do realism for a character with only semi-realistic references? (this is the character im asking about in case you wanna check!)
@maggenpie you have very nice art! is there any way you'd be able to do realism for a character with only semi-realistic references? (this is the character im asking about in case you wanna check!)
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Virabelasan Yup I am able to do that! What kind of traditional would you like? And would you like body or nah?
@Virabelasan Yup I am able to do that! What kind of traditional would you like? And would you like body or nah?
IFPXJFO.pngMy Art
@maggenpie i would absolutely love to get acrylic if possible, and no body please! would you prefer payment before or after? (also ill be paying in gems!)
@maggenpie i would absolutely love to get acrylic if possible, and no body please! would you prefer payment before or after? (also ill be paying in gems!)
@Virabelasan 60 before I start and 65 after I am finished would be fine :)
@Virabelasan 60 before I start and 65 after I am finished would be fine :)
IFPXJFO.pngMy Art
@maggenpie will do, sending now!
@maggenpie will do, sending now!
@Virabelasan I have finished your painting! Once you send me the 65 diamonds I'll post it so you can view it and share it :)
@Virabelasan I have finished your painting! Once you send me the 65 diamonds I'll post it so you can view it and share it :)
IFPXJFO.pngMy Art
@maggenpie done!
@maggenpie done!
This store is open for commissions if anyone is looking for a cheap painting or drawing of pretty much anything among the guidelines on flightrising!
This store is open for commissions if anyone is looking for a cheap painting or drawing of pretty much anything among the guidelines on flightrising!
IFPXJFO.pngMy Art
1 2 3 4