Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Goldpiilot (Btw I reserved your slot just in case so you wouldn't miss your chance if you wanted to go through with it but will take you off if the art is out of your budget! Just let me know!) Because the design is rather complex I'd up the price to 15$ (Cute character btw!)
@Goldpiilot (Btw I reserved your slot just in case so you wouldn't miss your chance if you wanted to go through with it but will take you off if the art is out of your budget! Just let me know!) Because the design is rather complex I'd up the price to 15$ (Cute character btw!)
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese
I'm ok with that!
Is paypal ok? I can pm you my info if yes~
@Meese
I'm ok with that!
Is paypal ok? I can pm you my info if yes~
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@Goldpiilot It sure is! I'll send the PayPal email together with the sketch of the pixel piece once I get to it!
@Goldpiilot It sure is! I'll send the PayPal email together with the sketch of the pixel piece once I get to it!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese can't tell if all of your slots are taken, or if you just add another slot number when ordered since the title still says open! :'D if there is a slot I'd love to grab one, if not pinglist please!
@Meese can't tell if all of your slots are taken, or if you just add another slot number when ordered since the title still says open! :'D if there is a slot I'd love to grab one, if not pinglist please!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Woops forgot to close! I'll just add an extra slot, I guess! Thanks for letting me know! Added you to the list!
@Iodine Woops forgot to close! I'll just add an extra slot, I guess! Thanks for letting me know! Added you to the list!
iK0jgh4.png
@meese

If you like doing pet animals, I'd like to give my sister an ensemble of her 2 guinea pigs and her parrot. Maybe a pixel group, if that's what would stay in the $40-50 range (the hole in my pocket slowly grows...). I can get photos for general color reference, but at that size a perfect portrait is obvs not an issue.

If that is not in your wheelhouse, I will sneakily find out which of her dragons she loves the most, and think some more.
@meese

If you like doing pet animals, I'd like to give my sister an ensemble of her 2 guinea pigs and her parrot. Maybe a pixel group, if that's what would stay in the $40-50 range (the hole in my pocket slowly grows...). I can get photos for general color reference, but at that size a perfect portrait is obvs not an issue.

If that is not in your wheelhouse, I will sneakily find out which of her dragons she loves the most, and think some more.
jPJ15Ay.pngtumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o5_r1_250.pngjPJ15Ay.png
@Beaq A bust of all three together would cost you 50$. 3 50x50 pixels would cost you 15$ and 3 100x100 pixels would cost you 30$! Let me know what you'd prefer. Photos would be lovely!

I can also do dragons if she'd prefer that but pets are perfectly fine too!
@Beaq A bust of all three together would cost you 50$. 3 50x50 pixels would cost you 15$ and 3 100x100 pixels would cost you 30$! Let me know what you'd prefer. Photos would be lovely!

I can also do dragons if she'd prefer that but pets are perfectly fine too!
iK0jgh4.png
@Louca [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RxREObT.png[/img][/center] Here we go!
@Louca
RxREObT.png

Here we go!

iK0jgh4.png
@Csoamel @Hidd3nstare @Terhena @Plushstiel @swordprincess @smerdyakov @Phaser @lodzhal @Khadjin @Moosesushi

One slot open!
@Csoamel @Hidd3nstare @Terhena @Plushstiel @swordprincess @smerdyakov @Phaser @lodzhal @Khadjin @Moosesushi

One slot open!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese Hi! Could I grab the slot for a sketch?
@Meese Hi! Could I grab the slot for a sketch?
4Ahxw5q.png

KT
FRT +3
h7pejHd.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53