Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53
@Edrakan Aw dude.
@Edrakan Aw dude.
iK0jgh4.png
Added a new category for full-bodies!
Added a new category for full-bodies!
iK0jgh4.png
@meese
remind me, do you accept old holiday apparel as payment (e.i. windbound plumage)?
@meese
remind me, do you accept old holiday apparel as payment (e.i. windbound plumage)?
@Brokko, sorry, I don't take item coms!
@Brokko, sorry, I don't take item coms!
iK0jgh4.png
Bump with some recent stuff I did~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/mIgybIe.png[/img]
Bump with some recent stuff I did~ mIgybIe.png
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese Hello! I saw you over on the wind foddart thread and went to check out your regular thread since that was full. Anyway, what would you charge for environmental sketches like you showed over on that thread? I'm very interested in something like but unsure if I have the spare cash currently or if I'd have to wait a bit on it. (and of course you're probably going to be quite busy with the orders from that thread but I thought it might not hurt to ask about a general ballpark price)
@Meese Hello! I saw you over on the wind foddart thread and went to check out your regular thread since that was full. Anyway, what would you charge for environmental sketches like you showed over on that thread? I'm very interested in something like but unsure if I have the spare cash currently or if I'd have to wait a bit on it. (and of course you're probably going to be quite busy with the orders from that thread but I thought it might not hurt to ask about a general ballpark price)
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Dovah, hey! Depends! Do you want something fully painted or a sketch with some value on top like the sample I had there?
@Dovah, hey! Depends! Do you want something fully painted or a sketch with some value on top like the sample I had there?
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese Something like the sample you had there
@Meese Something like the sample you had there
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Dovah, that comes out to around 35$!
@Dovah, that comes out to around 35$!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese hi there! I'd like to get a larger/fullbody pixel and a bust, is it possible to get something like the first bust example you have listed (the purple dragon) with a background?
@Meese hi there! I'd like to get a larger/fullbody pixel and a bust, is it possible to get something like the first bust example you have listed (the purple dragon) with a background?
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53