Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | imperium gijinkas - pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6
BY THE EMPRESS,
MAY SHE REIGN ETERNAL,
A ROYAL MANDATE:

The Sabre Imperium’s artisans seek patronage from other clans. In exchange for fair payment, they will illustrate a dragon in a strange new form… “human”. The most gracious Empress Sabre hereby allows for the creation and maintenance of an “art shop” where all in Sornieth may come to barter and trade for their creative exploits.

I: THE IMPERIUM WILL…
design gijinkas
draw pre-existing gijinkas with a reference

II: THE IMPERIUM WILL NOT…
design OCs
draw OCs/canon characters (... unless bribed)
draw dragons
draw ferals/anthros

III: YOU WILL…
give credit, be it to an FR account or social media.
DeviantArt Tumblr Toyhouse
feel free to post/repost your commission wherever you’d like so long as the above is followed.

IV: YOU WILL NOT…
remove the signature
neglect to give credit
BY THE EMPRESS,
MAY SHE REIGN ETERNAL,
A ROYAL MANDATE:

The Sabre Imperium’s artisans seek patronage from other clans. In exchange for fair payment, they will illustrate a dragon in a strange new form… “human”. The most gracious Empress Sabre hereby allows for the creation and maintenance of an “art shop” where all in Sornieth may come to barter and trade for their creative exploits.

I: THE IMPERIUM WILL…
design gijinkas
draw pre-existing gijinkas with a reference

II: THE IMPERIUM WILL NOT…
design OCs
draw OCs/canon characters (... unless bribed)
draw dragons
draw ferals/anthros

III: YOU WILL…
give credit, be it to an FR account or social media.
DeviantArt Tumblr Toyhouse
feel free to post/repost your commission wherever you’d like so long as the above is followed.

IV: YOU WILL NOT…
remove the signature
neglect to give credit
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
[center] [b]BUST: 200kt / 222g[/b] A head shot and a small portion of the shoulders/chest. [i]Complex accent/apparel +50kt / 55g[/i] [b]HALF BODY: 400kt / 444g[/b] The head and body down to the waist, hips, or mid-thigh. Varies based on composition. [i]Complex accent/apparel +50kt / 55g[/i] [size=2]Prices subject to change. Please double check before making an order.[/size] ----- [b]EXAMPLES[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/cf0cd620f43b72619f93c37c7dfb6036/tumblr_p4bglgBnoY1vyxvo8o2_540.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2bb7/f/2018/083/b/7/gijinka_lisalisa_by_commanderreid-dc6u8e8.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/29a11a67f68e56de1c8ebc14ce58f8c5/tumblr_p558ntQG9S1vyxvo8o1_540.jpg[/img] simple [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d2a4170af2a63006f1f42d442ecc4daa/tumblr_p4bglgBnoY1vyxvo8o1_540.jpg[/img] simple [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/86b7/f/2018/075/0/d/gijinka_anari_png_by_commanderreid-dc61shy.png[/img] simple [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7d44/th/pre/i/2018/069/5/d/gijinka_reaper_by_commanderreid-dc5j60u.jpg[/img] complex [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ef22cb26add6e512bc1450fac8d6432f/tumblr_p4oilj01wY1vyxvo8o1_540.jpg[/img] complex [/center]
BUST: 200kt / 222g
A head shot and a small portion of the shoulders/chest.
Complex accent/apparel +50kt / 55g

HALF BODY: 400kt / 444g
The head and body down to the waist, hips, or mid-thigh. Varies based on composition.
Complex accent/apparel +50kt / 55g

Prices subject to change. Please double check before making an order.

EXAMPLES
tumblr_p4bglgBnoY1vyxvo8o2_540.png

gijinka_lisalisa_by_commanderreid-dc6u8e8.png

tumblr_p558ntQG9S1vyxvo8o1_540.jpg
simple

tumblr_p4bglgBnoY1vyxvo8o1_540.jpg
simple

gijinka_anari_png_by_commanderreid-dc61shy.png
simple

gijinka_reaper_by_commanderreid-dc5j60u.jpg
complex

tumblr_p4oilj01wY1vyxvo8o1_540.jpg
complex
lIF7tSw.png ...........................................he/him » eng/no » frt + 9 » wishlist
ORDER FORM

dragon's HTML code
- commission type
- payment type (treasure, gems, or items of equivalent value from Imperial Requisitions*)
- any details/descriptions not included in the bio

PAYMENT PROCESS

I: Sketch check
The Imperium messages a rough sketch to the commissioner.
*only three sketch checks will be permitted.

II: Payment
After the commissioner approves of the sketch, they will send full payment. The Imperium will only clean up the linework and color when full payment is received.

III: Finished piece
The Imperium finishes the gijinka and posts it in their shop.
ORDER FORM

dragon's HTML code
- commission type
- payment type (treasure, gems, or items of equivalent value from Imperial Requisitions*)
- any details/descriptions not included in the bio

PAYMENT PROCESS

I: Sketch check
The Imperium messages a rough sketch to the commissioner.
*only three sketch checks will be permitted.

II: Payment
After the commissioner approves of the sketch, they will send full payment. The Imperium will only clean up the linework and color when full payment is received.

III: Finished piece
The Imperium finishes the gijinka and posts it in their shop.
SLOTS

Max 0 slots at this time.

Waiting time depends on the Imperium's health and workload. Care will be taken to ensure commissions are completed within a reasonable time frame and commissioners will be notified of any significant delays.

PINGLIST
@Shadowfire1223 @Mazurkas @SugaSuga @Rhamnus @SunDragon @Sacnite @DrianaRiya

Please ask to be removed.
SLOTS

Max 0 slots at this time.

Waiting time depends on the Imperium's health and workload. Care will be taken to ensure commissions are completed within a reasonable time frame and commissioners will be notified of any significant delays.

PINGLIST
@Shadowfire1223 @Mazurkas @SugaSuga @Rhamnus @SunDragon @Sacnite @DrianaRiya

Please ask to be removed.
@TheSabreImperium

If you want me to delete this post, I will, but can you pop me on the pinglist for when you have things set up? <3

Also, will you have some examples posted?
@TheSabreImperium

If you want me to delete this post, I will, but can you pop me on the pinglist for when you have things set up? <3

Also, will you have some examples posted?
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223

oh wow, i can't say i was expecting someone already. i'm still working on my examples, but i can PM you one if you'd like?
@Shadowfire1223

oh wow, i can't say i was expecting someone already. i'm still working on my examples, but i can PM you one if you'd like?
@TheSabreImperium

I'm not in a rush!! I just really like how you're setting things up and I'd love to grab a ping for when you're ready to open <3

I'm a compulsive "oh they have an art thingy in their signature" clicker, I'm afraid, lol
@TheSabreImperium

I'm not in a rush!! I just really like how you're setting things up and I'd love to grab a ping for when you're ready to open <3

I'm a compulsive "oh they have an art thingy in their signature" clicker, I'm afraid, lol
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@shadowfire1223

tada~
you'll be the first to know when the imperium opens up shop <3
@shadowfire1223

tada~
you'll be the first to know when the imperium opens up shop <3

GRAND OPENING

@shadowfire1223

GRAND OPENING

@shadowfire1223
@TheSabreImperium, May I claim that slot?
@TheSabreImperium, May I claim that slot?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6