Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN) BribeShop Gijinka/OC/Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@BeardFistofDoom Ahh, it looks amazing! I love the two-strings, acutally ^-^ The hair color idea sounds great, thanks! The pants look good as well. I have a few small changes, but if they are going to be time-consuming, I don't want to add too much more work.

1. Do you think his expression could look more prideful? Like he thinks everyone else is inferior?

2. Do you think you could add the scarf? If it doesn't work with proportions/crowding, that's fine!

Thank you so much! :)
@BeardFistofDoom Ahh, it looks amazing! I love the two-strings, acutally ^-^ The hair color idea sounds great, thanks! The pants look good as well. I have a few small changes, but if they are going to be time-consuming, I don't want to add too much more work.

1. Do you think his expression could look more prideful? Like he thinks everyone else is inferior?

2. Do you think you could add the scarf? If it doesn't work with proportions/crowding, that's fine!

Thank you so much! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@dragonwarrior333 sorry there is a scarf i just mustve hid that layer when i saved it, and yep he looks like a cocky dbag to me so yes he looks "prideful like hes better than everyone" lol but if you want him to look a more humble prideful i could change his face up a bit if you wanted

Like do you want him to look evil? Or just smug lol
@dragonwarrior333 sorry there is a scarf i just mustve hid that layer when i saved it, and yep he looks like a cocky dbag to me so yes he looks "prideful like hes better than everyone" lol but if you want him to look a more humble prideful i could change his face up a bit if you wanted

Like do you want him to look evil? Or just smug lol
cedar_by_theskygrape-dc2ea8s.pngosonio.gifV7fFg2m.png
@BeardFistofDoom Oh, sorry then! For the expression, I just wanted smug, so feel free to keep the current expression of that's what you feel it is ^-^ I'm bad with expressions xD
@BeardFistofDoom Oh, sorry then! For the expression, I just wanted smug, so feel free to keep the current expression of that's what you feel it is ^-^ I'm bad with expressions xD
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@dragonwarrior333 haha, no worries lol, ill see what I can do with it, I might be able to make it look smugger aha
@dragonwarrior333 haha, no worries lol, ill see what I can do with it, I might be able to make it look smugger aha
bump ♥
bump ♥
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7