Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lupo's Art/Bio Stall(300g HS) {OPEN}
1 2
[center][size=4][b]Special![/b] Will an everything bust shot for a Scatter Scroll. [i]Still Open![/i][/size][/center] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/ea8d0763ea25b53a261649f075c11453/tumblr_inline_o23f0bnrIT1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [center][size=5]I cleaned this up and reduced the options big time- I was stressing myself out with putting way too many options and getting zero orders, so I'ma do what I can. [size=5][b]'Everything' Sketchy Bust/Head shot[/b][/size] [b]300g[/b](or 300kt) Humans/Gijinkas only, please provide reference or detailed description. Will also do dragon-to-human if you give me an idea for the human version of your dragon. Please state what color you want the background to be as well. Will look like the picture(s) below- [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b35b785f7b941c1507d40d6d71976484/tumblr_p95wwdCXrC1w81m8co1_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/60c7d4ec84f546a6c079a0533d1907e1/tumblr_pagglsYaMT1vcd3ico2_r1_250.png[/img] [size=5][b]Just a sketch bust/head shot[/b][/size] [b]50g[/b](or 50kt) Exactly as said, this is just lines. No color, unless you want something where the body is a different color than the background(so like a gray filled in body and a white background, or reverse). I will also take 5 adult fodder dragons for this if I have the room. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a9cc6614ea09a5d7ab791b3aaad3214d/tumblr_pagglsYaMT1vcd3ico1_250.png[/img] More may be added later if I actually get any orders this time around. If you're still here, thank you for reading- and now I'ma reserve the next post for open slots, and the one below it for examples.[/size][/center]
Special!
Will an everything bust shot for a Scatter Scroll.

Still Open!

tumblr_inline_o23f0bnrIT1r3lvtf_500.png
I cleaned this up and reduced the options big time- I was stressing myself out with putting way too many options and getting zero orders, so I'ma do what I can.

'Everything' Sketchy Bust/Head shot

300g(or 300kt)

Humans/Gijinkas only, please provide reference or detailed description. Will also do dragon-to-human if you give me an idea for the human version of your dragon. Please state what color you want the background to be as well. Will look like the picture(s) below-

tumblr_p95wwdCXrC1w81m8co1_250.pngtumblr_pagglsYaMT1vcd3ico2_r1_250.png

Just a sketch bust/head shot

50g(or 50kt)

Exactly as said, this is just lines. No color, unless you want something where the body is a different color than the background(so like a gray filled in body and a white background, or reverse). I will also take 5 adult fodder dragons for this if I have the room.

tumblr_pagglsYaMT1vcd3ico1_250.png

More may be added later if I actually get any orders this time around.

If you're still here, thank you for reading- and now I'ma reserve the next post for open slots, and the one below it for examples.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
Slots
Please send a one way CR when you order- it will not be accepted til the art is finalized!
  • OPEN - What was ordered - reference link (date received)
Slots
Please send a one way CR when you order- it will not be accepted til the art is finalized!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
Examples

Cleared this out for new start.

N/A

You may post now!
Examples

Cleared this out for new start.

N/A

You may post now!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
[center][item=Brass Cornet] [size=7][sup]Song Lyric Bios[/size][/sup] [item=Brass Cornet][/center] [center][size=4][b]50k treasure(or 50 gems) Per Bio[/b] I use Nirwana's animated Coli sidebars and Wakor's animated pixel flight flags to do most of the decor- the divider was courtesy of Paladingineer. Will do any FR appropriate song - the third tag(as shown in example: Light Flight Rep) can be anything as well, or can be left blank. [u][i]Example[/i][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39347131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393472/39347131_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Brass Cornet Song Lyric Bios Brass Cornet
50k treasure(or 50 gems) Per Bio
I use Nirwana's animated Coli sidebars and Wakor's animated pixel flight flags to do most of the decor- the divider was courtesy of Paladingineer.
Will do any FR appropriate song - the third tag(as shown in example: Light Flight Rep) can be anything as well, or can be left blank.
Example

39347131_350.png

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
Errr bump? If my price is too expensive, or if I should add more options(I was thinking of adding msPaint halfbodies/busts/headshots, since I enjoy doing those as well), please tell me!
Errr bump? If my price is too expensive, or if I should add more options(I was thinking of adding msPaint halfbodies/busts/headshots, since I enjoy doing those as well), please tell me!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
friendly bumb ~
friendly bumb ~
@Narcissos
Aw thanks!
@Narcissos
Aw thanks!