Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ravens Art Shop FULL <3 Ask to be pinged
1 2 3
Hello! I've been looking for a way to make some currency for art and stuff and I thought it might be nice to try starting a little art shop. This is the first time I've tried making one, so I apologize if it's a bit of a mess. cx [b]**There's a good chance that the prices will go up some by the next time the shop opens**[/b] [center][b]Rules/Info[/b] [sub](will probably add later)[/sub] [LIST] [*]If you want to buy something, but the shop's closed, you can ask to be added to the pinglist so you'll be notified of future openings and sales. [*]Payment can be sent at any time, if you pay me before I finish and I am unable to complete your order for any reason I will inform you and give a refund. [*]If you want, I can post a sketch so you can see if there's anything you want me to change, just let me know! [*]Art must follow FR rules, please keep orders SFW [/LIST] I'll try to add more examples once I get some commissions, the picture I'm showing is the only dragon I've drawn recently (dragon belongs to Helbram) [sub]I might need help with the pricing[/sub] [b]Discounts[/b] Paradox House members receive 20% off purchases [b]Dragons: Sketch Headshot [/b] [sub](Will be cleaner than this)[/sub] 50kt or 50g [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/e9f2/th/pre/f/2018/018/4/5/screenshot_297_by_x__crimson-dc0gcjf.png[/img] [b]Flatcolor Headshot[/b] 75kt or 75g [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/84fd/f/2018/018/0/1/screenshot_294_by_x__crimson-dc0gck0.png[/img] [b]Cell Shaded Headshot[/b] 95kt or 95g [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/b10e/th/pre/i/2018/018/e/7/wildclawsketch2_by_x__crimson-dc0ezpe.png[/img] [b]Full Shaded Headshot[/b] [sub](will probably try to do more details on scales in future art)[/sub[ 110kt or 110g [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/ba7b/th/pre/i/2018/018/4/a/wildclawsketch4_by_x__crimson-dc0ezo6.png[/img] Colored Outline +5kt or 5g [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/bc0b/th/pre/i/2018/018/d/8/wildclawsketch3_by_x__crimson-dc0ezon.png[/img] [b]Backgrounds[/b] Depends on the complexity of what's ordered, I'll try and add some examples as well as price estimates soon. [b]Full body pictures[/b] Examples not available at the moment, but you can ask about them if you want. Prices will probably run around, Sketch: 145kt/145g Line Art: 165kt/165g Flatcolor: 185kt/185g Cell shading: 200kt/200g Full shading: 225kt/225g[/center]
Hello! I've been looking for a way to make some currency for art and stuff and I thought it might be nice to try starting a little art shop. This is the first time I've tried making one, so I apologize if it's a bit of a mess. cx
**There's a good chance that the prices will go up some by the next time the shop opens**
Rules/Info
(will probably add later)
  • If you want to buy something, but the shop's closed, you can ask to be added to the pinglist so you'll be notified of future openings and sales.
  • Payment can be sent at any time, if you pay me before I finish and I am unable to complete your order for any reason I will inform you and give a refund.
  • If you want, I can post a sketch so you can see if there's anything you want me to change, just let me know!
  • Art must follow FR rules, please keep orders SFW
I'll try to add more examples once I get some commissions, the picture I'm showing is the only dragon I've drawn recently (dragon belongs to Helbram)

I might need help with the pricing
Discounts
Paradox House members receive 20% off purchases

Dragons:
Sketch Headshot

(Will be cleaner than this)
50kt or 50g
screenshot_297_by_x__crimson-dc0gcjf.png

Flatcolor Headshot
75kt or 75g
screenshot_294_by_x__crimson-dc0gck0.png

Cell Shaded Headshot
95kt or 95g
wildclawsketch2_by_x__crimson-dc0ezpe.png

Full Shaded Headshot
(will probably try to do more details on scales in future art)[/sub[
110kt or 110g
wildclawsketch4_by_x__crimson-dc0ezo6.png

Colored Outline +5kt or 5g
wildclawsketch3_by_x__crimson-dc0ezon.png

Backgrounds
Depends on the complexity of what's ordered, I'll try and add some examples as well as price estimates soon.

Full body pictures
Examples not available at the moment, but you can ask about them if you want. Prices will probably run around,
Sketch: 145kt/145g
Line Art: 165kt/165g
Flatcolor: 185kt/185g
Cell shading: 200kt/200g
Full shading: 225kt/225g
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
Humans
To be added
Humans
To be added
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Available slots
Dragon Busts

[*] Pathfinder
(finished, paid)
Two cell shaded headshots, Mae and Icee
[*]Minted
(finished, paid)
Full shading, Missei

[*] Moonpiebandit
(finished, paid)
Full shading, Sugar
[*] ScarletSultan
Cell shading, Sproutling
(not started)

Dragon Fullybody

[*]Purlithrae
Full shading Relamea

(Working on shading)
Available slots
Dragon Busts

[*] Pathfinder
(finished, paid)
Two cell shaded headshots, Mae and Icee
[*]Minted
(finished, paid)
Full shading, Missei

[*] Moonpiebandit
(finished, paid)
Full shading, Sugar
[*] ScarletSultan
Cell shading, Sproutling
(not started)

Dragon Fullybody

[*]Purlithrae
Full shading Relamea

(Working on shading)
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
(ask to be added to be pinged for sales or to be notified when slots are available!)
Pinglist
@ScarletSultan
(ask to be added to be pinged for sales or to be notified when slots are available!)
Pinglist
@ScarletSultan
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
[center][b]Wishlist[/b] [i][sub]will add more[/sub][/i] [item=primary gene: wasp] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=Privateer's cutlass] [item=swashbuckler's overcoat] [item=crimson wing silks] [item=red rose flowerfall] [item=desert dynasty tail rings] [item=river royalist tail rings] [item=will o' the ember] [item=eliminate][/center]
Wishlist
will add more
Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Bee Privateer's Cutlass Crimson Wing Silks Red Rose Flowerfall Desert Dynasty Tail Rings River Royalist Tail Rings Will o' the Ember Eliminate
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
Open!
@WildHunt @Minted
Open!
@WildHunt @Minted
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
@TheRunawayRaven oof! i hope it's okay to post!

i would absolutely love some art of my two progens, mae and icee! if possible, could i get cell shaded headshots of each of them (or of just mae, if you prefer to do one at a time!) i'd love if you could do a colored outline with their tert colors, as well!

they both have lore in their bios if you need inspiration for expressions/etc.!

i hope i didn't butcher this, it's been a super long time since i've commissioned for art aaa

if you'd rather not, for any reason, thank you anyway! your art is gorgeous! <3
@TheRunawayRaven oof! i hope it's okay to post!

i would absolutely love some art of my two progens, mae and icee! if possible, could i get cell shaded headshots of each of them (or of just mae, if you prefer to do one at a time!) i'd love if you could do a colored outline with their tert colors, as well!

they both have lore in their bios if you need inspiration for expressions/etc.!

i hope i didn't butcher this, it's been a super long time since i've commissioned for art aaa

if you'd rather not, for any reason, thank you anyway! your art is gorgeous! <3
remy - 22 - he/him
tumblr_inline_p7xfcqTdFC1snulow_250.png
@pathfinder
Yes, it's open!
I'll add them to the list and get working on them as soon as possible ^^
Thank you!
@pathfinder
Yes, it's open!
I'll add them to the list and get working on them as soon as possible ^^
Thank you!
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
@TheRunawayRaven
//slides in

Your art is super gorgeous ;u; Can I ask for a Full Body full shading of Relamea ? <:
@TheRunawayRaven
//slides in

Your art is super gorgeous ;u; Can I ask for a Full Body full shading of Relamea ? <:
@Purlithrae
Thanks! Yep, I'll add you to the list~
@Purlithrae
Thanks! Yep, I'll add you to the list~
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
1 2 3