Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Nocte awesome, thank you! i noticed in your examples you have some romantic looking art, and i was hoping i could get something like that! do you know how much that would be in gems?
@Nocte awesome, thank you! i noticed in your examples you have some romantic looking art, and i was hoping i could get something like that! do you know how much that would be in gems?
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

The price will double for a couple piece, triple for a group of three, ect. So it would depend on what style and size you wanted the piece in, if you shoot me those I can give you a price!
@isolt

The price will double for a couple piece, triple for a group of three, ect. So it would depend on what style and size you wanted the piece in, if you shoot me those I can give you a price!
@Nocte okay! i was hoping for something like a type b waist up, and pay for one in gems and one in treasure!
@Nocte okay! i was hoping for something like a type b waist up, and pay for one in gems and one in treasure!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

So a Type B Waist-Up of a couple would be either 800kT , 1150G , or if you wanted to pay half in treasure and half in gems; 400kt + 575G
@isolt

So a Type B Waist-Up of a couple would be either 800kT , 1150G , or if you wanted to pay half in treasure and half in gems; 400kt + 575G
@Nocte that sounds great! let me know when you have a slot open!
@Nocte that sounds great! let me know when you have a slot open!
fancy-divider-260.png
@Altair [img]https://i.imgur.com/268OpVS.png[/img]
@Altair

268OpVS.png
@Nocte
AAAAAAAA
THAT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH
@Nocte
AAAAAAAA
THAT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH
m16OKP.jpeg
@Nocte

Hey! Your art is gorgeous, I'd love to be added to the pinglist if possible!
@Nocte

Hey! Your art is gorgeous, I'd love to be added to the pinglist if possible!
@Altair

I'm glad you're happy with the outcome. They looked like the type to enjoy laughing so I thought that would be a good expression for them.

@padfoot6

Of course! I'll be happy to add you.
@Altair

I'm glad you're happy with the outcome. They looked like the type to enjoy laughing so I thought that would be a good expression for them.

@padfoot6

Of course! I'll be happy to add you.
@Nocte
Hello! Could I please be added to your treasure slot pinglist?
@Nocte
Hello! Could I please be added to your treasure slot pinglist?
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13