Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@KitsumiMahon

Hello again, I remember you! I had a wonderful time drawing your lovely WC boy. I'm glad to see he's still around, doing well.

I'd be more than happy to let you know when an item slot opens, and yes, I'm very interested in that Wind Sprite. As far as visual references go I would really prefer pre-existing art, but since you're offering such a high value item I would be more willing to work something out. If you would be okay with making an avi of your character using DreamSelfy or Gaia Avi Creator, and supplementing with Google images, that would probably be easier for me to work with.

We can work out further details when the slot opens, or now if you'd prefer! Feel free to PM me. ^ ^
@KitsumiMahon

Hello again, I remember you! I had a wonderful time drawing your lovely WC boy. I'm glad to see he's still around, doing well.

I'd be more than happy to let you know when an item slot opens, and yes, I'm very interested in that Wind Sprite. As far as visual references go I would really prefer pre-existing art, but since you're offering such a high value item I would be more willing to work something out. If you would be okay with making an avi of your character using DreamSelfy or Gaia Avi Creator, and supplementing with Google images, that would probably be easier for me to work with.

We can work out further details when the slot opens, or now if you'd prefer! Feel free to PM me. ^ ^
@Nocte would you let me know when you have a gem slot open? i see they're full right now, so i don't want to stress you out with another slot! i would prefer a mix of gems and treasure but no worries if not!
@Nocte would you let me know when you have a gem slot open? i see they're full right now, so i don't want to stress you out with another slot! i would prefer a mix of gems and treasure but no worries if not!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt

Surely! Thank you for your consideration, and your patience. When a gem slot opens I'll ping you.
@isolt

Surely! Thank you for your consideration, and your patience. When a gem slot opens I'll ping you.
@Nocte oml it's been so long and I was just looking at the other art you made me wanting more so like perfect time to come back bkrsdf
could I steal that last treasure slot if it's still open? and is more than one order per slot allowed or is it one per one slot I saw the thing saying up to 2 but I wanna make sure- cause I'm not sure if I should treat a few ocs for just spoil one
@Nocte oml it's been so long and I was just looking at the other art you made me wanting more so like perfect time to come back bkrsdf
could I steal that last treasure slot if it's still open? and is more than one order per slot allowed or is it one per one slot I saw the thing saying up to 2 but I wanna make sure- cause I'm not sure if I should treat a few ocs for just spoil one
@Niviee

Aww, I'm glad I came back in the nick of time!

It's one order per slot, but if you're vying for two I can ping you when the second opens and you can snag it. I'll put you down for the remaining one now!
@Niviee

Aww, I'm glad I came back in the nick of time!

It's one order per slot, but if you're vying for two I can ping you when the second opens and you can snag it. I'll put you down for the remaining one now!
@Nocte it's alright, just keep me on your ping list so I can stalk and order when I save up enough? <3

could I get a type a thigh up of either this guy https://toyhou.se/841571.belial, this kid https://toyhou.se/879438.nyoko, or just someone in here if you're not feeling one of the other two ? https://toyhou.se/Niviee/characters/tags:1/extagged:WIP

alsooo I wanna say sorry for posting your art on my toyhouse without asking first bkrrsdf I can take it down if you want I just like having everyone's art all together-
@Nocte it's alright, just keep me on your ping list so I can stalk and order when I save up enough? <3

could I get a type a thigh up of either this guy https://toyhou.se/841571.belial, this kid https://toyhou.se/879438.nyoko, or just someone in here if you're not feeling one of the other two ? https://toyhou.se/Niviee/characters/tags:1/extagged:WIP

alsooo I wanna say sorry for posting your art on my toyhouse without asking first bkrrsdf I can take it down if you want I just like having everyone's art all together-
@Niviee

Ooo you've got so many cute characters, I better stick to one of the two you offered or I'll get lost trying to make a choice!

I don't mind that you've posted my art, since I've found most users on ToyHouse tend to be very respectful of creators. ( And the TH watermark really helps me feel more secure. ) If you wouldn't mind adding a link to my art blog, if possible, I would appreciate it. Or at least list my name.

Art Blog or just Noctyrne
@Niviee

Ooo you've got so many cute characters, I better stick to one of the two you offered or I'll get lost trying to make a choice!

I don't mind that you've posted my art, since I've found most users on ToyHouse tend to be very respectful of creators. ( And the TH watermark really helps me feel more secure. ) If you wouldn't mind adding a link to my art blog, if possible, I would appreciate it. Or at least list my name.

Art Blog or just Noctyrne
@Nocte
omg congrats on filling up so quickly!!!!! I told you everyone would still love ur art ;D
@Nocte
omg congrats on filling up so quickly!!!!! I told you everyone would still love ur art ;D
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu

Listen I forgot people like me? Seems fake.
@hakuryu

Listen I forgot people like me? Seems fake.
@Nocte aaa thank you <3 I've collected quite a few more since I commissioned you last so it's a lot harder to choose now- which just means I need to commission you more-

and yes of course ! I usually try to credit the best I can but I am also very forgetful and kinda dumb at times so...
anyways I'll send over payment now ~
@Nocte aaa thank you <3 I've collected quite a few more since I commissioned you last so it's a lot harder to choose now- which just means I need to commission you more-

and yes of course ! I usually try to credit the best I can but I am also very forgetful and kinda dumb at times so...
anyways I'll send over payment now ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13