Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] sol's QUALITY art shop [usd]
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
^
^
friendly bump <3
friendly bump <3
41762376.png Culex
Lvl. 25
Raffle
^
^
^
^
^
^
[center]@suitablysolemn username: @1993 character you want drawn: [b]This grumpy old man, plz[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42147847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/421479/42147847_350.png[/img][/url] type of art you want: [b]Bust[/b] poses/special requests: [b]Would you give him a snarl or a ragey look? [/b] do you agree to pay half up front and half when the art is complete?: [b]Of course! :33[/b][/center]
@suitablysolemn

username: @1993
character you want drawn:
This grumpy old man, plz
42147847_350.png
type of art you want:
Bust
poses/special requests:
Would you give him a snarl or a ragey look?
do you agree to pay half up front and half when the art is complete?:
Of course! :33
0FzXSMf.gif
[quote name="1993" date="2020-08-25 02:29:08" ] [center]@suitablysolemn username: @1993 character you want drawn: [b]This grumpy old man, plz[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42147847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/421479/42147847_350.png[/img][/url] type of art you want: [b]Bust[/b] poses/special requests: [b]Would you give him a snarl or a ragey look? [/b] do you agree to pay half up front and half when the art is complete?: [b]Of course! :33[/b][/center] [/quote] oh my gosh, hi there!!!! this art shop is sooooo old lmao im sorry i missed this reply! but YES i can absolutely do this commission for you!!! also since its only $5 dont worry about half payment now and half later, ill just do the commission first haha. you don't mind if its sketchy right? i can do a cleaner piece but it'll be a little more pricey, my skills have improved a lot from the given examples lol edit: @1993 forgot to ping lol
1993 wrote on 2020-08-25 02:29:08:
@suitablysolemn

This grumpy old man, plz
42147847_350.png
type of art you want:
Bust
poses/special requests:

oh my gosh, hi there!!!! this art shop is sooooo old lmao im sorry i missed this reply! but YES i can absolutely do this commission for you!!! also since its only $5 dont worry about half payment now and half later, ill just do the commission first haha. you don't mind if its sketchy right? i can do a cleaner piece but it'll be a little more pricey, my skills have improved a lot from the given examples lol

edit: @1993 forgot to ping lol
[quote name="suitablysolemn" date="2020-08-31 16:39:00" ] [quote name="1993" date="2020-08-25 02:29:08" ] [center]@suitablysolemn username: @1993 character you want drawn: [b]This grumpy old man, plz[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42147847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/421479/42147847_350.png[/img][/url] type of art you want: [b]Bust[/b] poses/special requests: [b]Would you give him a snarl or a ragey look? [/b] do you agree to pay half up front and half when the art is complete?: [b]Of course! :33[/b][/center] [/quote] oh my gosh, hi there!!!! this art shop is sooooo old lmao im sorry i missed this reply! but YES i can absolutely do this commission for you!!! also since its only $5 dont worry about half payment now and half later, ill just do the commission first haha. you don't mind if its sketchy right? i can do a cleaner piece but it'll be a little more pricey, my skills have improved a lot from the given examples lol edit: @1993 forgot to ping lol [/quote] @suitablysolemn Oh, yes! That's totally cool with me! I'm totally willing to pay more for a more finished piece though. Whatever you feel like doing :33
suitablysolemn wrote on 2020-08-31 16:39:00:
@suitablysolemn

This grumpy old man, plz
42147847_350.png
type of art you want:
Bust
poses/special requests:

oh my gosh, hi there!!!! this art shop is sooooo old lmao im sorry i missed this reply! but YES i can absolutely do this commission for you!!! also since its only $5 dont worry about half payment now and half later, ill just do the commission first haha. you don't mind if its sketchy right? i can do a cleaner piece but it'll be a little more pricey, my skills have improved a lot from the given examples lol

@suitablysolemn
Oh, yes! That's totally cool with me! I'm totally willing to pay more for a more finished piece though. Whatever you feel like doing :33
0FzXSMf.gif
[quote name="1993" date="2020-09-01 02:15:03" ] [quote name="suitablysolemn" date="2020-08-31 16:39:00" ] [quote name="1993" date="2020-08-25 02:29:08" ] [center]@suitablysolemn username: @1993 character you want drawn: [b]This grumpy old man, plz[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42147847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/421479/42147847_350.png[/img][/url] type of art you want: [b]Bust[/b] poses/special requests: [b]Would you give him a snarl or a ragey look? [/b] do you agree to pay half up front and half when the art is complete?: [b]Of course! :33[/b][/center] [/quote] oh my gosh, hi there!!!! this art shop is sooooo old lmao im sorry i missed this reply! but YES i can absolutely do this commission for you!!! also since its only $5 dont worry about half payment now and half later, ill just do the commission first haha. you don't mind if its sketchy right? i can do a cleaner piece but it'll be a little more pricey, my skills have improved a lot from the given examples lol edit: @1993 forgot to ping lol [/quote] @suitablysolemn Oh, yes! That's totally cool with me! I'm totally willing to pay more for a more finished piece though. Whatever you feel like doing :33 [/quote] @1993 OH MY GOSH I AM SO SO SORRY!!!!! college and work have been really heavy the past couple of weeks and i havent been online as much and again this kind of got buried in my notifications! im finally free again, so if you're still interested i can get started right away. would $10 for a clean bust be alright? edit: not sure if this was clear or not but ill be drawing him with all of his accessories too!
1993 wrote on 2020-09-01 02:15:03:
suitablysolemn wrote on 2020-08-31 16:39:00:
@suitablysolemn

This grumpy old man, plz
42147847_350.png
type of art you want:
Bust
poses/special requests:

@suitablysolemn
Oh, yes! That's totally cool with me! I'm totally willing to pay more for a more finished piece though. Whatever you feel like doing :33

@1993 OH MY GOSH I AM SO SO SORRY!!!!! college and work have been really heavy the past couple of weeks and i havent been online as much and again this kind of got buried in my notifications! im finally free again, so if you're still interested i can get started right away. would $10 for a clean bust be alright?

edit: not sure if this was clear or not but ill be drawing him with all of his accessories too!
1 2 3 4 5