Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OC purge (ALL MUST GO!)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 154
@Ameah1234
Idk if i've already offered on any of your characters before, but I figured if I have I might as well give this chara a shot oops

Are you by any chance looking to trade them? I can trade multiple characters from my sell folder if you are...

If you are looking for potential trades? do you think I could potentially get a look at the design with a bit more transparent of a watermark? gjksd i hope that doesn't sound scammy or anything I just can't see the character that well in the middle ;;

I'm also willing to give characters in this folder!

If you're looking for art too, I can also do that! If you're interested I can give you examples <3
@Ameah1234
Idk if i've already offered on any of your characters before, but I figured if I have I might as well give this chara a shot oops

Are you by any chance looking to trade them? I can trade multiple characters from my sell folder if you are...

If you are looking for potential trades? do you think I could potentially get a look at the design with a bit more transparent of a watermark? gjksd i hope that doesn't sound scammy or anything I just can't see the character that well in the middle ;;

I'm also willing to give characters in this folder!

If you're looking for art too, I can also do that! If you're interested I can give you examples <3
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot Aaaa Im sorry, I decided to keep him. ^^
@AquaParrot Aaaa Im sorry, I decided to keep him. ^^
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ameah1234
Oof, rip :,)
@Ameah1234
Oof, rip :,)
7qCl3Ny.png
I found this guy sitting around, I think I could do something cool with him.
I found this guy sitting around, I think I could do something cool with him.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon What would you be offering? :0
@StarsAndMoon What would you be offering? :0
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
Some examples
pkjJt0o.jpg
You can find more examples here I can only do flat colored and I prefer pixel animations
Some examples
pkjJt0o.jpg
You can find more examples here I can only do flat colored and I prefer pixel animations
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
bump
bump
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@adminart I'll consider!
@adminart I'll consider!
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
bump