Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TYI's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@thankyouinternet
She's gorgeous!!! Thank you so much! Sending payment now! ^_^
@thankyouinternet
She's gorgeous!!! Thank you so much! Sending payment now! ^_^
@EeveeDream ofc! i loved drawing her, and i'm really happy you like it!!
@EeveeDream ofc! i loved drawing her, and i'm really happy you like it!!
@leyline - thigh up
@Arazamatazza - thigh up
@Milesian - 1 of each
@Hikumi - couple

okay, i'm on to the waitlists! thank you for waiting! please let me know what you would like as soon as you can! milesian, you're listed for one in every category, so if you don't mind I'll tackle you last! also, i apologize, i accidentally pinged you a couple times, hehe
@leyline - thigh up
@Arazamatazza - thigh up
@Milesian - 1 of each
@Hikumi - couple

okay, i'm on to the waitlists! thank you for waiting! please let me know what you would like as soon as you can! milesian, you're listed for one in every category, so if you don't mind I'll tackle you last! also, i apologize, i accidentally pinged you a couple times, hehe
@thankyouinternet

I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please! <3
@thankyouinternet

I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please! <3
@thankyouinternet thank you SO SO SO MUCH, your art is absolutely GORGEOUS he came out PERFECT, EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINED HIM AHHHHH IM SO HAPPY <333333 i love his gun and the pose and wow ;u; please put me on your pinglist, id love to order from you again!
@thankyouinternet thank you SO SO SO MUCH, your art is absolutely GORGEOUS he came out PERFECT, EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINED HIM AHHHHH IM SO HAPPY <333333 i love his gun and the pose and wow ;u; please put me on your pinglist, id love to order from you again!
0BzehVy.png
@thankyouinternet

Definitely still interested but its nearly 1am here and im heading to bed. Will post deets tomorrow

@thankyouinternet

Definitely still interested but its nearly 1am here and im heading to bed. Will post deets tomorrow

Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@tybaltcatulet YELLS I'M SO GLAD I read up on him and looked at your pintrist board and tried to make something that fit!!! I'm so glad you like it!! I'll add you to the ping list!
@tybaltcatulet YELLS I'M SO GLAD I read up on him and looked at your pintrist board and tried to make something that fit!!! I'm so glad you like it!! I'll add you to the ping list!
@thankyouinternet Hello! Mind if I order a colored bust of this smol snarky anarchist boy? ;w; I'd like to add the blink animation, as well~ If this is okay, just let me know payment details!
@thankyouinternet Hello! Mind if I order a colored bust of this smol snarky anarchist boy? ;w; I'd like to add the blink animation, as well~ If this is okay, just let me know payment details!
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@thankyouinternet
Pinglist please!
@thankyouinternet
Pinglist please!
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@thankyouinternet Thanks for telling us! :) I sent you a PM with the info some time ago, but I can send it again if you need!
@thankyouinternet Thanks for telling us! :) I sent you a PM with the info some time ago, but I can send it again if you need!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17