Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gavilon Wants Art
1 2
[center][color=Blue][size=7]Looking for Art[/size][/color][/center] As per usual I am looking to get art of my [url]https://toyhou.se/KeiRose[/url] You can draw any of them you would like, please leave a comment with examples of your work and what you're wanting from the listed items in the post below! [quote=Optional Form] @Gavilon Examples: (imges please) Style: (Headshot/half-body/fullbody) Character(s): (the character(s) you're interested in drawing) Want: (What you want for payment)[/quote]
Looking for Art

As per usual I am looking to get art of my https://toyhou.se/KeiRose
You can draw any of them you would like, please leave a comment with examples of your work and what you're wanting from the listed items in the post below!
Optional Form wrote:
@Gavilon
Examples: (imges please)
Style: (Headshot/half-body/fullbody)
Character(s): (the character(s) you're interested in drawing)
Want: (What you want for payment)
Payment Options: Toyhou.se code [b](12) [size=2]Max 1 each[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 00,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 0
Payment Options:

Toyhou.se code (12) Max 1 each
icon_treasure.png 00,000
icon_gems.png 0
[quote=Orders] @.Peppergrim is drawing August for 1 TH code @. (url) is drawing ___ for ____ @. (url) is drawing ___ for ____ @. (url) is drawing ___ for ____ @. (url) is drawing ___ for ____[/quote]
Orders wrote:
@.Peppergrim is drawing August for 1 TH code
@. (url) is drawing ___ for ____
bump
I've finished my edits here for now
bump
I've finished my edits here for now
@Gavilon

(pssst) how do you feel about August art that's closer to matching your written description than your art refs? Your details about side barbs and hand scales made it feel like you have a much more developed design that fits closer to his inspired species so I kiinda wanna offer something pretty hefty on effort on my part, but I wanna know where you are with deviating from your current visuals. ; w ;
@Gavilon

(pssst) how do you feel about August art that's closer to matching your written description than your art refs? Your details about side barbs and hand scales made it feel like you have a much more developed design that fits closer to his inspired species so I kiinda wanna offer something pretty hefty on effort on my part, but I wanna know where you are with deviating from your current visuals. ; w ;
@Peppergrim
Sorry just woke up from a quick nap
I'd honestly love art closer to his written description as his ref was made with waitress bases asked wasn't made as accurate as I would hopw
@Peppergrim
Sorry just woke up from a quick nap
I'd honestly love art closer to his written description as his ref was made with waitress bases asked wasn't made as accurate as I would hopw
Okay! Amazing! I really didn't think you'd be interested ; D ; I'm so excited!

@Gavilon
Examples: [Underwater dude] [Headshot same style]
Style: Full body (along with detail close up of image to show facial features)
Character(s): August
Want: A Toyhou.se code if that's alright! Just one, please! :0

I really love merlore and OC of sirens/merfolk so I'm super keen to do this for you!
The style will be a little different from what I'm showing you, I technically drew both of those three years ago and I've loosened up on my coloring technique since then.
Okay! Amazing! I really didn't think you'd be interested ; D ; I'm so excited!

@Gavilon
Examples: [Underwater dude] [Headshot same style]
Style: Full body (along with detail close up of image to show facial features)
Character(s): August
Want: A Toyhou.se code if that's alright! Just one, please! :0

I really love merlore and OC of sirens/merfolk so I'm super keen to do this for you!
The style will be a little different from what I'm showing you, I technically drew both of those three years ago and I've loosened up on my coloring technique since then.
@Peppergrim

Ooh I'm excited ?
I'll mark a code down for you; I'll DM it to you once you've finished (this is because I've had users previously but so far not here run off with the codes after the first update or so)
@Peppergrim

Ooh I'm excited ?
I'll mark a code down for you; I'll DM it to you once you've finished (this is because I've had users previously but so far not here run off with the codes after the first update or so)
@Gavilon

That's more than okay, I actually started it right after I posted my inquiry. I was gonna just give you the sketch if you declined XD It's past a sketch now though. I'd like to run some stuff by you so I'll DM you in a sec.

WIP
@Gavilon

That's more than okay, I actually started it right after I posted my inquiry. I was gonna just give you the sketch if you declined XD It's past a sketch now though. I'd like to run some stuff by you so I'll DM you in a sec.

WIP
Bump
Bump
1 2