Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Graphics [breeding cards]
Hi! :3 I have an inactive hatchery I would like to start working on for realz, and I'm looking for someone that makes pretty breeding cards to commission for a few pairings (like 4 or 5 pairings at the most). Unfortunately I cannot find any graphics shops that sell what I'm looking for that are open...

What I'm looking for is breeding cards with details like colour range and gene possibility % on them, both dragons of the pairing in full body version, a nice themed background (either in theme itself or in fitting colour/s) that does not take up too much space, and if possible some hatchlings examples imcluded.

Could any of you good at graphics share your art shops or examples? And what would your price rates be?

Thank you in advance~!!
Hi! :3 I have an inactive hatchery I would like to start working on for realz, and I'm looking for someone that makes pretty breeding cards to commission for a few pairings (like 4 or 5 pairings at the most). Unfortunately I cannot find any graphics shops that sell what I'm looking for that are open...

What I'm looking for is breeding cards with details like colour range and gene possibility % on them, both dragons of the pairing in full body version, a nice themed background (either in theme itself or in fitting colour/s) that does not take up too much space, and if possible some hatchlings examples imcluded.

Could any of you good at graphics share your art shops or examples? And what would your price rates be?

Thank you in advance~!!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan

I just opened shop. Please check out my sig if you're interested. =)
@MaDovahVhenan

I just opened shop. Please check out my sig if you're interested. =)
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon ohh thanks!! :D Starred the thread, I will definately keep your shop in mind, your work is really nice!
@SylvanMoon ohh thanks!! :D Starred the thread, I will definately keep your shop in mind, your work is really nice!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
Bump~
Bump~
--FR+10

simplicity.png
Bump~
Bump~
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan

I recently added breeding cards to my shop! check out the link in my signature if you’re interested :)
@MaDovahVhenan

I recently added breeding cards to my shop! check out the link in my signature if you’re interested :)
oRqMzb.jpg
@graphiscape Oh nice work!!! :DD I am actually looking for something smaller, more compact, for my hatchery, but I will keep your shop in mind, as I am in the market for graphics in general~!!
@graphiscape Oh nice work!!! :DD I am actually looking for something smaller, more compact, for my hatchery, but I will keep your shop in mind, as I am in the market for graphics in general~!!
--FR+10

simplicity.png