Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed/Moving
1 2 3
Hello one and all, Addy here. Myself and ColorfulCredit are looking for art! Due to how we are setting this up, feel free to message either of us to start a deal or a trade. We are looking for art specifically of our original characters.. We have stuff from Toyhou.se codes to items! So please, come on by!
We don't bite!

Below you will see what we have for sale and then when you message us, we have limited slots for toyhou.se codes. So those are first come first served. Once a deal is struck we will put your name down in a list to show the item is being held. When the art is released, we will pay.
Hello one and all, Addy here. Myself and ColorfulCredit are looking for art! Due to how we are setting this up, feel free to message either of us to start a deal or a trade. We are looking for art specifically of our original characters.. We have stuff from Toyhou.se codes to items! So please, come on by!
We don't bite!

Below you will see what we have for sale and then when you message us, we have limited slots for toyhou.se codes. So those are first come first served. Once a deal is struck we will put your name down in a list to show the item is being held. When the art is released, we will pay.
[b][/b][right][/right][center]Hello one and all, ColorfulCredit here. Here are the items and services @Adzel and I are offering in exchange for art! [/center] [color=transparent]________[/color][b][url=https://toyhou.se/]Toyhouse Codes[/url][/b] [columns] [LIST] [*]Code 1: Claimed [*]Code 2: Claimed [*]Code 3: [*]Code 4: [*]Code 5: [*]Code 6: [/LIST] [nextcol] [right][LIST] [*]Code 1: Claimed [*]Code 2: [*]Code 3: [*]Code 4: [*]Code 5: [*]Code 6: [/LIST][/right][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]____________________________[/color][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [color=transparent]__________________________[/color]770,000 [nextcol][color=transparent]_______[/color][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [color=transparent]________[/color]850 [/columns]
Hello one and all, ColorfulCredit here. Here are the items and services @Adzel and I are offering in exchange for art!

________Toyhouse Codes
  • Code 1: Claimed
  • Code 2: Claimed
  • Code 3:
  • Code 4:
  • Code 5:
  • Code 6:
  • Code 1: Claimed
  • Code 2:
  • Code 3:
  • Code 4:
  • Code 5:
  • Code 6:

____________________________icon_treasure.png
__________________________770,000

_______icon_gems.png
________850

Hello, Star Voyagers.
Open for business!
Open for business!
Bump!
Bump!
@Adzel what type of art are you looking for
@Adzel what type of art are you looking for
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@adzel @colorfulcredit my art shop is in my sig!
@adzel @colorfulcredit my art shop is in my sig!
@Artgeekallday Well more on the side of Digital, but willing to accept Traditional. Feel free to PM me..
@Artgeekallday Well more on the side of Digital, but willing to accept Traditional. Feel free to PM me..
hi @Adzel @ColorfulCredit

Im interested in a th code

Im offering one avatar gifs for one th code

avatar/icons/gif 250k T/300 G/3USD

example
hi @Adzel @ColorfulCredit

Im interested in a th code

Im offering one avatar gifs for one th code

avatar/icons/gif 250k T/300 G/3USD

example
signature_by_skullkaizer-dbmels8.jpg
@Adzel what kind of ocs are these? (Human, feral, creature?) Since some artists specialize in certain species, it'd be nice to know if we can do it!
I'm more confident in feral (dogs) > creatures > humans. Though, I do draw all 3

my deviant art
@Adzel what kind of ocs are these? (Human, feral, creature?) Since some artists specialize in certain species, it'd be nice to know if we can do it!
I'm more confident in feral (dogs) > creatures > humans. Though, I do draw all 3

my deviant art
RrSvdbN.png
@SkullKaizer
I'd love to take you up on that offer. Your gifs are very well done. <3 Do you have a preference for breeds?

@pibolar
Your art is adorable!! Does anyone over Here strike your fancy?

@Starprincen
Based on your preference, Adzel would be the one to go to for ferals / furry / anthro.
Most of my OC's are more humanoid
@SkullKaizer
I'd love to take you up on that offer. Your gifs are very well done. <3 Do you have a preference for breeds?

@pibolar
Your art is adorable!! Does anyone over Here strike your fancy?

@Starprincen
Based on your preference, Adzel would be the one to go to for ferals / furry / anthro.
Most of my OC's are more humanoid
Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2 3