Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | depin's cheap lore shop- closed!
1 2 3 4 5
@depinvenom

Tokota's are about the size of a grizzly bear, and humans often ride them like horses.
In these stories though thats irrelevant, since all these except Eliza have no rider and Eliza has been removed from her handler for the sake of the story. c:
I only mention she has a rider because then the other tokota's (who are more wild) might make comments to her about it.

Background wise Yasmin, Tobias and Uvlu all were born in the wild and live in the wild together as a pack. They don't have too much history development, so your free to actually create whatever specifics you want for that. (ex: you can decide if say, Uvlu and Tobias met as pups or adults and whatnot)
@depinvenom

Tokota's are about the size of a grizzly bear, and humans often ride them like horses.
In these stories though thats irrelevant, since all these except Eliza have no rider and Eliza has been removed from her handler for the sake of the story. c:
I only mention she has a rider because then the other tokota's (who are more wild) might make comments to her about it.

Background wise Yasmin, Tobias and Uvlu all were born in the wild and live in the wild together as a pack. They don't have too much history development, so your free to actually create whatever specifics you want for that. (ex: you can decide if say, Uvlu and Tobias met as pups or adults and whatnot)
@HollowedAngel777

Quick update- I'm almost finished with yor second narrative. I can't say how long it'll be until they're all done because I don't know. But they're being worked on.
Oherwise, closing up for the holidays so I can work on gifts for friends.
@HollowedAngel777

Quick update- I'm almost finished with yor second narrative. I can't say how long it'll be until they're all done because I don't know. But they're being worked on.
Oherwise, closing up for the holidays so I can work on gifts for friends.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom awesome <3 thanks for the update! ouo
@depinvenom awesome <3 thanks for the update! ouo
I RISE
Yaaaaaay, after a hellish wait, @HollowedAngel777 your comms are done! I'll send you the link in a CR.
I RISE
Yaaaaaay, after a hellish wait, @HollowedAngel777 your comms are done! I'll send you the link in a CR.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Shop is open again! Woohoo!
Shop is open again! Woohoo!
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
saturday bump!
saturday bump!
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
bumpy!
bumpy!
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
bep ;v;
bep ;v;
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
haven't bumped this in a while! whoopsies!
haven't bumped this in a while! whoopsies!
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
bump!
bump!
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
1 2 3 4 5