Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41
@jurobii Here he is! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/1926/th/pre/f/2018/168/3/8/comm__stars_by_deepfried_sadness-dceo3bc.png[/img]
@jurobii Here he is!
comm__stars_by_deepfried_sadness-dceo3bc.png
Are you feeling sick yet?
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
°:.
164.png31.png134.png177.png94.png73.png
Lemme know when you have more slots!
Lemme know when you have more slots!
hu72dVR.png
@monstrovity
ahHHHh he looks ADORABLE tysm!! ;o; would it be too much to ask to make his glasses tiny? cos rn they're a little large heh, but if it's too much trouble then it's alright!!

ps have i sent payment yet? :o
@monstrovity
ahHHHh he looks ADORABLE tysm!! ;o; would it be too much to ask to make his glasses tiny? cos rn they're a little large heh, but if it's too much trouble then it's alright!!

ps have i sent payment yet? :o
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii You did send payment! Unfortunately I did the glasses on the same layer as the body, so they'ed be impossible to fix :(
Sorry.
@jurobii You did send payment! Unfortunately I did the glasses on the same layer as the body, so they'ed be impossible to fix :(
Sorry.
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
@monstrovity
ah it's okay then!! thank you anyway ^-^
@monstrovity
ah it's okay then!! thank you anyway ^-^
IMG_3120.png
@Irmingard I'm so sorry, her eyes look ded ;-; [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/c6fa/th/pre/f/2018/173/1/0/comm__birds_of_a_feather_by_deepfried_sadness-dcf6efz.png[/img]
@Irmingard I'm so sorry, her eyes look ded ;-;
comm__birds_of_a_feather_by_deepfried_sadness-dcf6efz.png
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
@Monstrovity
Ah she looks so cool, thank you for the awesome design!
@Monstrovity
Ah she looks so cool, thank you for the awesome design!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@Monstrovity Oh my gosh, your art is utterly beautiful!! Is there a pinglist I can be added to for openings? :3c
@Monstrovity Oh my gosh, your art is utterly beautiful!! Is there a pinglist I can be added to for openings? :3c
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@TwiliWolf here he is! Sorry this took forever, the beginning of the summer is always crazy for me irl ;-; [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7e01/th/pre/f/2018/184/c/e/comm__alchemy_by_deepfried_sadness-dcg7b5q.png[/img]
@TwiliWolf here he is! Sorry this took forever, the beginning of the summer is always crazy for me irl ;-;
comm__alchemy_by_deepfried_sadness-dcg7b5q.png
My artwork
+++++++++++++++++++++
@Monstrovity AKSJDKSL HE LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU!!! Also! Just wanted to make sure...but do I have your permission to add your art to his bio? I'll credit you of course!

Edit: Also no worries! I totally understand ^^
@Monstrovity AKSJDKSL HE LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU!!! Also! Just wanted to make sure...but do I have your permission to add your art to his bio? I'll credit you of course!

Edit: Also no worries! I totally understand ^^
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41