Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oc's for sale! [some free!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump!
bump!
@Styne Hi! You have a lot of cool characters, btw. v//u//v
I was wondering if you were taking treasure/gem/4-5 digits/item offers (I sadly have no dA points for I have abandoned dA a long while ago, and I’m pretty sure my art would gain no interest. ^^’ )

I love Jackson, Carson, Crion and Tazo to pieces..! But Jackson and Carson are my favorites of yours..!
@Styne Hi! You have a lot of cool characters, btw. v//u//v
I was wondering if you were taking treasure/gem/4-5 digits/item offers (I sadly have no dA points for I have abandoned dA a long while ago, and I’m pretty sure my art would gain no interest. ^^’ )

I love Jackson, Carson, Crion and Tazo to pieces..! But Jackson and Carson are my favorites of yours..!
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@BBSMJ
sorry but i wouldn't take any fr realted things for them, thank you for the interest though!
i don't use fr much so that's why i prefer not taking those type of things for them orz
@BBSMJ
sorry but i wouldn't take any fr realted things for them, thank you for the interest though!
i don't use fr much so that's why i prefer not taking those type of things for them orz
@Styne No worries! Thank you for telling me, and I wish you luck on your sales~ ;u;
@Styne No worries! Thank you for telling me, and I wish you luck on your sales~ ;u;
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump!
bump!
bump -v-b