Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spooky Art [Pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[size=2] Hey (: I'm new here, and as far as i can tell, one of the easiest way or earning money here is to sell arts. So imma try to do so too cx [s]Since it's october and all, I'm going to try drawing your character with a slightly spooky theme. As in, maybe adding some pumpkin and (very minor) blood. (If you do not want any blood, please tell me and i won't add it :D) [/s] I will only do OC's that are humanoid or they will be headshots, only dragons from flight rising as of now. Additional features such as wings, animal ears, tails etc are no problem. I just can't draw any animalistic anatomy to save my life xD Your OC can be anything from a humanized dragon from flight rising, to a character of your book. No show character though. :D I'm best at doing busts, but i can do bigger pieces too. They're just going to take a little while. [/size=2] [b]So! Now that October is over, the spookiness is dying down, to make room for more christmassy stuff! This however, does not mean I won’t do any more spooky stuff, just that you can now pick on the xmasy rate too! If you don’t want the drawing to be either spooky or xmasy then just put “0” on the rate :D Additionally, I will be adding dragon headshots! Simple Apparel will be added, and so will skins/accent. If I feel it might be too complicated I might refuse or request additional payment! :D [/b] [quote][b] Prices [/b] Bust - 70000t or 100g Thigh - 100000t or 150g Fullbody - 200000t or 300g Additional character - 1/2 of price Dragon Headshot - 300000t or 450g [i] prices may be subjected to a change, if you have already ordered, these changes does not apply to you [/i][/quote] [b] Spook Rate [/b] [i]Essentially, how spooky you want the drawing to be[/i] [b]1 - 10[/b] 1- basically nothing, some slight elements, like sharper teeth, slit eyes, maybe claws. Nothing major 5 - slight blood, maybe an eyeball or two. Creepy surroundings 10 - all out spook. Skeletons dance and zombies rise. Very spooky. [b] Xmas Rate [/b] [i]Essentially, how xmasy you want the drawing to be[/i] [b]1 - 10[/b] 1- basically nothing, some slight elements, like xmas lights, maybe a present or two 5 - little bit more noticeable, sweater parties and xmas candy 10 - all out xmas. Jolly music and presents for everyone. Very nice [i][b] Slots[/b][/i] 1. Argante [url=https://subeta.net/petinfo.php?petid=5895419]x[/url] bust spook 6 edgy paid 2. Inudragon [url=https://m.imgur.com/LCZ1MxH]x[/url] bust spook 8 paid 3. Yoda [url=https://toyhou.se/933542.brisingr]x[/url] bust spook 8-9 bloody gore paid [i] please copy this and fill it out[/i] @SeraphimSeeker Type: bust/thigh/fullbody Spooky rate: 0 - 10 Xmas Rate: 0 - 10 Character: link to character/s Extra: any specific pose you have in mind? If you leave this blank I'll do what i think fits. Expression: any specific expression you want your character to have? If you leave this blank I'll do what i think fits. Payment: treasure or gems. Half now or everything at once [size=2] By commissioning me you agree to letting me use the drawings however I want, but I will never claim to own the characters. I have the right to refuse a commission without giving a reason to. I will however most likely do.
Hey (: I'm new here, and as far as i can tell, one of the easiest way or earning money here is to sell arts. So imma try to do so too cx

Since it's october and all, I'm going to try drawing your character with a slightly spooky theme. As in, maybe adding some pumpkin and (very minor) blood. (If you do not want any blood, please tell me and i won't add it :D)

I will only do OC's that are humanoid or they will be headshots, only dragons from flight rising as of now. Additional features such as wings, animal ears, tails etc are no problem. I just can't draw any animalistic anatomy to save my life xD

Your OC can be anything from a humanized dragon from flight rising, to a character of your book. No show character though. :D

I'm best at doing busts, but i can do bigger pieces too. They're just going to take a little while.

So! Now that October is over, the spookiness is dying down, to make room for more christmassy stuff! This however, does not mean I won’t do any more spooky stuff, just that you can now pick on the xmasy rate too!
If you don’t want the drawing to be either spooky or xmasy then just put “0” on the rate :D
Additionally, I will be adding dragon headshots! Simple Apparel will be added, and so will skins/accent. If I feel it might be too complicated I might refuse or request additional payment! :D

Quote:
Prices
Bust - 70000t or 100g
Thigh - 100000t or 150g
Fullbody - 200000t or 300g
Additional character - 1/2 of price
Dragon Headshot - 300000t or 450g
prices may be subjected to a change, if you have already ordered, these changes does not apply to you

Spook Rate
Essentially, how spooky you want the drawing to be
1 - 10
1- basically nothing, some slight elements, like sharper teeth, slit eyes, maybe claws. Nothing major
5 - slight blood, maybe an eyeball or two. Creepy surroundings
10 - all out spook. Skeletons dance and zombies rise. Very spooky.

Xmas Rate
Essentially, how xmasy you want the drawing to be
1 - 10
1- basically nothing, some slight elements, like xmas lights, maybe a present or two
5 - little bit more noticeable, sweater parties and xmas candy
10 - all out xmas. Jolly music and presents for everyone. Very nice

Slots
1. Argante x bust spook 6 edgy paid
2. Inudragon x bust spook 8 paid
3. Yoda x bust spook 8-9 bloody gore paid

please copy this and fill it out
@SeraphimSeeker
Type: bust/thigh/fullbody
Spooky rate: 0 - 10
Xmas Rate: 0 - 10
Character: link to character/s
Extra: any specific pose you have in mind? If you leave this blank I'll do what i think fits.
Expression: any specific expression you want your character to have? If you leave this blank I'll do what i think fits.
Payment: treasure or gems. Half now or everything at once

By commissioning me you agree to letting me use the drawings however I want, but I will never claim to own the characters. I have the right to refuse a commission without giving a reason to. I will however most likely do.

lEanT.gifPlease poke :D
Wishlist time
[center][size=5][b]Examples[/b][/center] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/07eb/th/pre/i/2017/290/3/3/dio_by_seraphimseeker-dbquv9f.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/5e37/th/pre/i/2017/290/f/d/gitan__dnd_character_by_seraphimseeker-dbqwjpk.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=349749&tab=dragon&did=36876464][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/4b77/th/pre/i/2017/310/9/e/arkiitvor_v2_by_seraphimseeker-dbswu1g.png[/img][/url]
Examples

dio_by_seraphimseeker-dbquv9f.png

gitan__dnd_character_by_seraphimseeker-dbqwjpk.png

arkiitvor_v2_by_seraphimseeker-dbswu1g.png
Wishlist time
Finished

Velvette - x x
Chardano - x
Yoda - x
Argante - x
Finished

Velvette - x x
Chardano - x
Yoda - x
Argante - x
Wishlist time
~Pinglist~

Stresssnake12, xxalyoshaxx, yoda, differentjasper, makkachin, necromage, satire, lunarparadox, glass ghost, crazyCandyCat
~Pinglist~

Stresssnake12, xxalyoshaxx, yoda, differentjasper, makkachin, necromage, satire, lunarparadox, glass ghost, crazyCandyCat
Wishlist time
WIPs

WIPs

Wishlist time
Bleh
Bleh
Wishlist time
@SeraphimSeeker
Type: thigh
Spooky rate: 10, please :)
Character: I'd like a picture with two characters if that's okay. Anyone from here is okay, just choose whomever you feel like drawing. https://toyhou.se/Chardano/characters/folder:196181
Extra: -
Expression: -
Payment: treasure, everything now
@SeraphimSeeker
Type: thigh
Spooky rate: 10, please :)
Character: I'd like a picture with two characters if that's okay. Anyone from here is okay, just choose whomever you feel like drawing. https://toyhou.se/Chardano/characters/folder:196181
Expression: -
Payment: treasure, everything now
zy8HEZC.gif
@chardano

Alright! Please send over payment (105000t) and I'll start the spook :D
@chardano

Alright! Please send over payment (105000t) and I'll start the spook :D
Wishlist time
@SeraphimSeeker hey there, these are super awesome!! I'd love to order one!

Type: bust
Spooky rate: 5
Character: [link]
Expression: something like, evil. I guess. if that make sense lol
Payment: treasure

actually, is it alright if I order two separate pieces? if that's ok I'll post a second form! (:
@SeraphimSeeker hey there, these are super awesome!! I'd love to order one!

Type: bust
Spooky rate: 5
Character: [link]
Expression: something like, evil. I guess. if that make sense lol
Payment: treasure

actually, is it alright if I order two separate pieces? if that's ok I'll post a second form! (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette

That's alright! :D
@velvette

That's alright! :D
Wishlist time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7