Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ A Fire Flys Up High~^^~Art shop!~
[center][size=20][b] Welcome to the Fire Flys Art Shop[/b][/size][/center] [size=9] Hell fellow flight rising players as some of y’all may know my name is Ilovepits! I am a hard working 14 year old who loves to draw! I know some of you may think it’s not right to tell your age, but I trust you all. If you get whant to snag a deal with me I’m in there or for a friendly talk!^^ Ok so you clicked on this for a reason right? And that is a piece of art drawn by me hopefully and I want you all to know that I do try my best, if I do tend to have gotten a little busy it’s not entirely my fault because I have alought going on in school. Ok let’s me stop talking about my life and let’s get to the examples, prices etc..[/size] This shop I don’t do the same bases, because I don’t ever like doing same bases I mean who would it’s anoying at least that’s what I think! [center][b]Traditional Art[/b](most are animals)[/center] [columns] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/i4CdKQ/IMG_0187.jpg[/img][nextcol] Class thing first place, un sold crept by me and drawn by me (da) 2016[/columns] [center][b] Digital Art (recents only)[/b][i will lean the older ones!][/center] [columns][img]https://preview.ibb.co/e88r5b/B67_DC80_B_E704_498_F_91_D2_87_DDCE5_E40_D6.jpg[/img][nextcol] Puppy dog my lil oc, done in 2017 a week ago[/columns] [columns] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/muOOBG/A5_A7889_E_B2_C8_4310_B022_2387_DB6_A21_F9.png[/img][nextcol] sold for80g(I know low), done 4 weeks ago[/columns] [columns] Check [url=https://ilovepits.imgbb.com]here[/url] for more examples [nextcol] These ranges are really different so it depends [/columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8KDQEBm.jpg[/img] Alright that should do it next page will have prices!
Welcome to the Fire Flys Art Shop

Hell fellow flight rising players as some of y’all may know my name is Ilovepits! I am a hard working 14 year old who loves to draw! I know some of you may think it’s not right to tell your age, but I trust you all. If you get whant to snag a deal with me I’m in there or for a friendly talk!^^

Ok so you clicked on this for a reason right? And that is a piece of art drawn by me hopefully and I want you all to know that I do try my best, if I do tend to have gotten a little busy it’s not entirely my fault because I have alought going on in school. Ok let’s me stop talking about my life and let’s get to the examples, prices etc..

This shop I don’t do the same bases, because I don’t ever like doing same bases I mean who would it’s anoying at least that’s what I think!
Traditional Art(most are animals)
IMG_0187.jpg Class thing first place, un sold crept by me and drawn by me (da) 2016
Digital Art (recents only)
B67_DC80_B_E704_498_F_91_D2_87_DDCE5_E40_D6.jpg Puppy dog my lil oc, done in 2017 a week ago
A5_A7889_E_B2_C8_4310_B022_2387_DB6_A21_F9.png sold for80g(I know low), done 4 weeks ago
Check here for more examples These ranges are really different so it depends
8KDQEBm.jpg

Alright that should do it next page will have prices!
[center][b][size=20]Prices(can be a Put your onw price)[/b][/center] These will be ranged depending one some, but I will have you pick what you want to that’s why they are ranged so I hopes that’s ok!^^ [center][b]For Triditional [/b][/center] It depends on it a body will always cost more, head less, and if you shan’t a back ground even more higher up! Price ranged for [b]Head[/b] [b]50G or 50kt[/b] Price range for [b]Body[/b] [b]50G or 50kt[/b] Price range for [b]Back ground[/b] [b]50G or 50kt[/b] I will also accept these items, mixed payment also [b] Wish list[/b] [center][size=2]Apparel[/size] [item=Gilded Crown][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Pixie Procession][item=Ethereal Entourage] [item=Yelling Wyrmpeck][item=Screaming Tickbird][item=Paunchy Red Percher][item=Paunchy Green Percher][item=Talkative Hookbeak][item=Chattering Parrot][item=peace dove] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Marigold Flowerfall][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Sakura Flowerfall][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=daisy flowerfall][item=daisy flower crown][item=Heatherbed lily][item=hunter's trophies] [item=Traditional Broadsword][item=Cleaver][item=Filigree Rapier][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=Valkyrie Blade][item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=eliminate] [center][size=2]Specialty [/size] [item=Breed change: Wildclaw][item=Breed change: skydancer][item=Primary Gene: Ripple][item=Secondary Gene: Current][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Vista: Night Sky][item=Vista: Black Rose][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][item=Boon of Fertility][item=Primary Gene: Crystal][item=Secondary Gene: Facet][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Vista: Black Widow][item=Vista: Gem Hoarder][item=Vista: Butterflies][item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][/center] [center][size=10][b]What I Desire Out Of All[/b][/size][/center] [center][item=Breed change: Wildclaw]-For Nepthys, [item=Breed Change: Imperial]~Mwah ha [center][size=2] Familiars [/size] [item=Light Sprite] [item=Boolean][item=Speedy][item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [item=Skycat] [item=Golden Idol][item=Cog Frog] [item=Bone Fiend][item=Spotted Pukasloth] [item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [item=Roundhorn Melprin][item=Melprin][item=Driftwood Baron][item=hippojay] [item=Goldenbeast][item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=hawksbill goliath][item=Molten Wartoad][item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer][item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Conjoined Skink] [item= seaweed scavenger][item=Glamortail Hopper][item=Maren Currentfinder] [item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Bearded Yeti] [item=Barking Jester][item=Dunewind Manticore] [item=Dwarf Hainu Macaw] [item=Emeraldback Shardspawn][item=Harlequin Stagwing] [item=Petalwing Peryton] [item=Rosy Peryton] [item=Silvermane Barbtail] [item=Tricolor Yapper] [item=Boran Veteran][item=Sköll][item=Hati][item=Butter Caiman][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][item=Smoke Gyre][item=Velvet Floracat][item=Tourmaline Vulstal][item=Magic Nymph] Bosses I want to achieve [center][item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Hydra][/center] [Center][size=2]Boundles [/size][/center] [Item=Pastel Thorn Tangle][item=The Golden Sage][item=Grove Faerie Kit][item=A Flourish of Citrine][item=Box o' Faeries][item=Silver Sylvan Collection][item=Pastel Lace Coffer][item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit][item=Moonlight Lace Coffer][item=Prismatic Bundle][item=Frustrating Menagerie][item=Sepia Rose Garden][item=A Flourish of Amethyst][item=Dusty High Noon][item=Siren Faerie Kit][item=Night Sky Bundle][item=Buttercup Lace Box][item=The Verdant Sage][item=Masquerade Duds][item=Ember Faerie Kit][item=A Flourish of Amber][item=A Flourish of Sapphire][item=The Dusty Sage][item=Big Bad Wolf][item=Ash Lace Box][item=Gilded Thorn Tangle][item=The Learned Sage][item=Sepia Lace Box][item=A Flourish of Garnet][item=Grandma's Lace Collection][item=Faerie Thorn Tangle][item=Slver Seraph Jewelry][item=Golden Seraph Jewelry][item=Onyx Seraph Jewelry] [Center][size=2]Skins and assets[/size][/center] [center][skin=1925][skin=2003][skin=2176][skin=2269][skin=3467][skin=3601][skin=4022][skin=5838][skin=6545][skin=7544][skin=8169][skin=8493][skin=9350][skin=9466][skin=11735][skin=13021][skin=14362][skin=14767][skin=15218][skin=17558][skin=18365][skin=18366][skin=18719][skin=20676][skin=20970][skin=21322][skin=21731][skin=21795] [skin=2352][skin=5576][skin=7175][skin=10022][skin=12199] [skin=13296][skin=13871][skin=18539][skin=19846][skin=20481] [skin=4581][skin=5353][skin=16140][skin=16302][skin=23074] [skin=19393][skin=23209][skin=3191][skin=2129][skin=1874] [/center] [Center][size=2]Always accepting[/size][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [b]Dream Dragon[/b] Breed: Windclaw Gens:Matlic, Alloy and circlet Color:All cyan Type: Lightning [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=89&auth=d86ee4c0329f00106f7e6ce6ec4fb7b31d3515e1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [B]Dragons I will take[/b] Any level 25 dragon that is fully stoned
Prices(can be a Put your onw price)
These will be ranged depending one some, but I will have you pick what you want to that’s why they are ranged so I hopes that’s ok!^^
For Triditional
It depends on it a body will always cost more, head less, and if you shan’t a back ground even more higher up!
Price ranged for Head
50G or 50kt

Price range for Body
50G or 50kt

Price range for Back ground
50G or 50kt

I will also accept these items, mixed payment also
Wish list
Apparel
Gilded Crown Frigid Fugitive Shackles Pixie Procession Ethereal Entourage
Yelling Wyrmpeck Screaming Tickbird Paunchy Red Percher Paunchy Green Percher Talkative Hookbeak Chattering Parrot Peace Dove
Black Tulip Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Daisy Flowerfall Daisy Flower Crown Heatherbed Lily Hunter's Trophies
Traditional Broadsword Cleaver Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Ancient Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Eliminate

Specialty

Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Skydancer Primary Gene: Ripple Secondary Gene: Current Tertiary Gene: Runes Primary Gene: Metallic Tertiary Gene: Opal Secondary Gene: Alloy Vista: Night Sky Vista: Black Rose Scroll of Eternal Youth Boon of Fertility Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Butterfly Primary Gene: Petals Vista: Black Widow Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Butterflies Vista: Trickmurk Circus Tertiary Gene: Capsule
What I Desire Out Of All
Breed Change: Wildclaw -For Nepthys, Breed Change: Imperial ~Mwah ha
Familiars
Light Sprite Boolean Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Skycat Golden Idol Cog Frog Bone Fiend Spotted Pukasloth Fluted Pukasloth Rivermouth Flatbill Roundhorn Melprin Melprin Driftwood Baron Hippojay Goldenbeast Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath Molten Wartoad Frost Delver Stone Borer Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Seaweed Scavenger Maren Currentfinder Maren Shark Hunter Bearded Yeti Barking Jester Dunewind Manticore Dwarf Hainu Macaw Emeraldback Shardspawn Harlequin Stagwing Petalwing Peryton Rosy Peryton Silvermane Barbtail Tricolor Yapper Boran Veteran Hati Butter Caiman Rainbow Sprite Rhodochrosite Crane Smoke Gyre Velvet Floracat Tourmaline Vulstal Magic Nymph
Bosses I want to achieve
Tunnel Hydra Hydra
Boundles
Pastel Thorn Tangle The Golden Sage Grove Faerie Kit A Flourish of Citrine Box o' Faeries Silver Sylvan Collection Pastel Lace Coffer Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Moonlight Lace Coffer Prismatic Bundle Frustrating Menagerie Sepia Rose Garden A Flourish of Amethyst Siren Faerie Kit Night Sky Bundle Buttercup Lace Box The Verdant Sage Masquerade Duds Ember Faerie Kit A Flourish of Amber A Flourish of Sapphire The Dusty Sage Big Bad Wolf Ash Lace Box Gilded Thorn Tangle The Learned Sage Sepia Lace Box A Flourish of Garnet Grandma's Lace Collection Faerie Thorn Tangle Golden Seraph Jewelry
Skins and assets

Always accepting
icon_gems.pngicon_treasure.png

Dream Dragon
Breed: Windclaw
Gens:Matlic, Alloy and circlet
Color:All cyan
Type: Lightning
dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=89&auth=d86ee4c0329f00106f7e6ce6ec4fb7b31d3515e1&dummyext=prev.png
Dragons I will take
Any level 25 dragon that is fully stoned
Finished art work!
None atm
Finished art work!
None atm
[code][b]Pinglist[/b] @LapisDragon17718 @Disillusionist [/code]
Code:
Feel free to post now we are open if you want to make your own form that’s fine Fill this out if you don’t feel like making your own form [code] [b]Username: Dragons or charecter(image or link): Ping me: Payment [/b][/code]
Feel free to post now we are open if you want to make your own form that’s fine

Fill this out if you don’t feel like making your own form
Code:
[b]Username: Dragons or charecter(image or link): Ping me: Payment [/b]
Boop
Boop
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump