Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wild Spirit Crafts [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@LunarParadox

You got it~

That's 65 levels c:
@LunarParadox

You got it~

That's 65 levels c:
EDxejRx.png
-more fanfare-
-more fanfare-
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys Oh sweet glademum I COMPLETELY lost that ping! Alright it's Thursday, so probably a bit late to the game now, but here's information for later: [img]https://i.imgur.com/NEbkOki.png[/img] "Wreathed in musky smoke, he wanders on, out past the ironbough, out past the turf-houses where the little porch lanterns glow..." (20 words) Bios, poems, short stories. For those seeking the unusual, I'll perform a lithomantic reading, with payment donated to a Nature program of your choice. I can still totally set this up, but unfortunately only with lithomancy slots open. That being said, I could totally integrate this into my normal premade-lore shop which has a sort of "infinite slots" thing going, but IIRC you need to do a completely separate shop, right? Or is it okay to just link back to the hub?
@Nishiboys Oh sweet glademum I COMPLETELY lost that ping!

Alright it's Thursday, so probably a bit late to the game now, but here's information for later:

NEbkOki.png

"Wreathed in musky smoke, he wanders on, out past the ironbough, out past the turf-houses where the little porch lanterns glow..." (20 words)

Bios, poems, short stories. For those seeking the unusual, I'll perform a lithomantic reading, with payment donated to a Nature program of your choice.

I can still totally set this up, but unfortunately only with lithomancy slots open. That being said, I could totally integrate this into my normal premade-lore shop which has a sort of "infinite slots" thing going, but IIRC you need to do a completely separate shop, right? Or is it okay to just link back to the hub?
cL9yafY.gif
@oranitha

It doesn't need to be a separate shop, I'll just need to the link to the post with the lithomancy slots you're offering and you're good to go!
@oranitha

It doesn't need to be a separate shop, I'll just need to the link to the post with the lithomancy slots you're offering and you're good to go!
EDxejRx.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NEbkOki.png[/img] [size=6]Lithomancy[/size][/center] ----- ----- Slots: 0/1 [size=5]What is This, Anyways?[/size] Lithomancy's an ancient form of divination, often forgotten in favor of cards, runes, and pendulums. But there's a few of us stone-readers left! I've built up my set over many years--you can meet them [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/18HoujxvjDovHSH8Xhw5itslVJSxZPsx_ri8PFi3X_LU/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url], if you like. Each one has several names which are interpreted to form stories and predictions, and the reading is directed by the shapes they make when cast. I offer full readings only rarely, primarily because of the complexity (800 words is common), but also because I do it as a form of meditation--I can't take payment in good faith (so see the Donation section for how we'll handle it). [size=5]Prices[/size] Full Casting......60 levels Half-Cast.........35 levels Draw Three........12 levels [size=5]Explanation of Services[/size] Full Casting: A traditional reading, I'll cast my full set, interpret the shapes, read the overall form, and tell you what the connections between the stones mean. Past, present, and future are all touched on. Half-Cast: Not done this before, but we'll see how it turns out! Same as a full casting, but I'll use only half my stones (well, half plus one). This will limit the range of forms but also simplify the result. Draw Three: I'll pull three of my stones and perform a quick interpretation. While castings are normally performed "in general," you're welcome to ask a question for a drawing. As you could probably guess, this is the least detailed form of reading. [size=5]Donation[/size] Since I can't really take payment for lithomancy, I'll instead exalt the dragons you send, record the payout, and send it with your name attached (or anonymously, if you so choose) to a Nature program. While half will always go to the Dom bank, the other half can be sent to your choice of: 1. Nature Newbie welcome packages 2. Nature food bank 3. Flowerbombing (split between several squads) 4. Dom bank again [center][size=6]Lore[/size][/center] ----- ----- Unfortunately, my custom lore slots have since been filled. However, I WILL honor leveled dragons as currency at my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2284591/11]instant lore shop[/url], and WILL value them at above average exalt payout. Every dragon is worth 2kT+(1.5kT*level), so a level 1 dragon is worth 3.5kT, but a level 5 one is worth 9.5kT, which is around the same as getting a 10% discount. As an added bonus, I'll round up if you're within 1kT of the price, which doesn't sound like much without the context of the instant shop's pricing structure--10kT is the maximum price for an experimental piece, so you can get one for a single level 5 dragon. Might have to adjust this. Don't want to do the math? Give me a piece ID and I'll tell you what it costs in dragons.
NEbkOki.png

Lithomancy

Slots: 0/1

What is This, Anyways?

Lithomancy's an ancient form of divination, often forgotten in favor of cards, runes, and pendulums. But there's a few of us stone-readers left! I've built up my set over many years--you can meet them here, if you like. Each one has several names which are interpreted to form stories and predictions, and the reading is directed by the shapes they make when cast. I offer full readings only rarely, primarily because of the complexity (800 words is common), but also because I do it as a form of meditation--I can't take payment in good faith (so see the Donation section for how we'll handle it).

Prices

Full Casting......60 levels
Half-Cast.........35 levels
Draw Three........12 levels

Explanation of Services

Full Casting: A traditional reading, I'll cast my full set, interpret the shapes, read the overall form, and tell you what the connections between the stones mean. Past, present, and future are all touched on.

Half-Cast: Not done this before, but we'll see how it turns out! Same as a full casting, but I'll use only half my stones (well, half plus one). This will limit the range of forms but also simplify the result.

Draw Three: I'll pull three of my stones and perform a quick interpretation. While castings are normally performed "in general," you're welcome to ask a question for a drawing. As you could probably guess, this is the least detailed form of reading.

Donation

Since I can't really take payment for lithomancy, I'll instead exalt the dragons you send, record the payout, and send it with your name attached (or anonymously, if you so choose) to a Nature program. While half will always go to the Dom bank, the other half can be sent to your choice of:

1. Nature Newbie welcome packages
2. Nature food bank
3. Flowerbombing (split between several squads)
4. Dom bank again

Lore

Unfortunately, my custom lore slots have since been filled. However, I WILL honor leveled dragons as currency at my instant lore shop, and WILL value them at above average exalt payout.

Every dragon is worth 2kT+(1.5kT*level), so a level 1 dragon is worth 3.5kT, but a level 5 one is worth 9.5kT, which is around the same as getting a 10% discount. As an added bonus, I'll round up if you're within 1kT of the price, which doesn't sound like much without the context of the instant shop's pricing structure--10kT is the maximum price for an experimental piece, so you can get one for a single level 5 dragon.

Might have to adjust this.

Don't want to do the math? Give me a piece ID and I'll tell you what it costs in dragons.

cL9yafY.gif
@oranitha

Yep, that's no problem at all c:

I have to run off to an appointment but I'll have your blurb set up as soon as I'm able to!

(edit: a million more thanks to your amazing help with the spreadsheet!!! , the lyft cancelled the ride so in the 5 mim window I had, I got ur blurb set up)
@oranitha

Yep, that's no problem at all c:

I have to run off to an appointment but I'll have your blurb set up as soon as I'm able to!

(edit: a million more thanks to your amazing help with the spreadsheet!!! , the lyft cancelled the ride so in the 5 mim window I had, I got ur blurb set up)
EDxejRx.png
-louder fanfare-
-louder fanfare-
EDxejRx.png
[img]http://www.nataliedee.com/080610/this-worm-has-a-good-attitude-and-is-happy-with-what-he-has.jpg[/img] (bump)
this-worm-has-a-good-attitude-and-is-happy-with-what-he-has.jpg

(bump)
cL9yafY.gif
bump provided by worms
bump provided by worms
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys Style: Headshot Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32331126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323312/32331126_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: He is destined to corrupt and twist the dreams of those around him and fully embraces his future. He knows that soon enough, he will bring terror to his visit soon. (You can see his bio) Request: The thing is, his physical sex is female but he identifies as male (he’s trans). So maybe a delicate female face shape/structure, but a male haircut?
@Nishiboys

Style: Headshot

Reference:
32331126_350.png

Description: He is destined to corrupt and twist the dreams of those around him and fully embraces his future. He knows that soon enough, he will bring terror to his visit soon. (You can see his bio)

Request: The thing is, his physical sex is female but he identifies as male (he’s trans). So maybe a delicate female face shape/structure, but a male haircut?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10