Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Daxton's art shop (3 Slots open)
1 2
The wandering wisps are back at it. With the deletion of my (really, really) really old adoptables shop , I've decided the next best way to raise treasure and gems [s](primarily for my flight change) [/s]is to draw and hope people like it enough to buy it! [s]My old, blind dragon, Dasher, wants to move to ice for comfort reasons. And the person who controls this dragon contemplates why they didn't just start there since they've always loved snow and ice.[/s] I got enough gems to move! Next roll over, I can hatch nests and scooch long! Now It's just raising gems and treasure for genes! I'm doing a project to get a dragon that I just really have a dire need for. I got the mates. Wind and Seraph in my lair, but their genes are [i]horrifically[/i] off. Payments with Iridescent (2 needed currently), Toxin (2 needed currently) and Underbelly (2 needed currently) would be greatly appreciated. I'm capable of buying it myself, but just getting the gene removes the middle man and fast tracks getting the gene on to those butt heads. (For anyone interested, the desired colors are eldricth/mantis/mantis Wind eyes. Go check it out ;D) My prices are pretty straight-forward and my rules are simple. 1. I'll make the drawings in the order they're requested in. 2. Patience is a virtue and I ask for your patience. Most drawings take me less than 24 hours to complete, but some days, my wrists are too swollen and stiff to do anything. 3. My rate of drawing is about 1 drawing per day. 4. Be respectful of other members that order here. 5. Pretty much just be a decent human being. 6. I respond better to pings. 7. Oh yea, and only 1 order at a time, you can not take multiple slots. I have a wishlist right [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jv4qOpMCV-LcEunVMZ1GZRDJ5jJsxBxmCjbw3bEm_7U/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. I'll take anything off this list as long as the amount equals what your order will cost. [center][b]Headshot Pricing[/b][/center] [b]Sketches[/b] (No shade or color) - 25 K or 25 gems [b]Line art[/b] (No shade or color, but cleaned up lines) - 50 K or 50 gems [b]Shaded Line art[/b] (No color, obviously) - 100 K or 100 gems [b]Full deal[/b] - 300 K or 300 gems [center][b]Waist-Up Pricing[/b][/center] [b]Sketches[/b] (No shade or color) - 50K or 50 gems [b]Line art[/b] (No shade or color, but cleaned up lines) - 75K or 75 gems [b]Shaded Line art[/b] (No color, obviously) - 150K or 150 gems [b]Full deal[/b] - 500K or 500 gems Apparel, Skins, Accents and genes will cost no extra, but if you want your dragon drawn with some things omitted, then I want you to provide me an image of the dragon dressed up how it will be in the drawing. I prefer the scratchy effect when I color a drawing and do the full deal. That's just how I am. So when the lines are "complete" some remnants of sketch will be left behind to make the effect I want. Gijinkas and Dragons are the same price [center][b]Order-Form[/b][/center] [code]Dragon: [url=link]Dragonname[/url] (This is a reference for me for dragons that'll be getting gene changes. Delete this if your dragon has no changes planned)Preferred Dragon look: [img]link here[/img] Gijinka/Dragon: Preferred Pose: Preferred Background style/color: Payment: [/code] Slots 1. 2. 3. I'll take payment upfront now.
The wandering wisps are back at it. With the deletion of my (really, really) really old adoptables shop , I've decided the next best way to raise treasure and gems (primarily for my flight change) is to draw and hope people like it enough to buy it!

My old, blind dragon, Dasher, wants to move to ice for comfort reasons. And the person who controls this dragon contemplates why they didn't just start there since they've always loved snow and ice.
I got enough gems to move! Next roll over, I can hatch nests and scooch long! Now It's just raising gems and treasure for genes!
I'm doing a project to get a dragon that I just really have a dire need for. I got the mates. Wind and Seraph in my lair, but their genes are horrifically off. Payments with Iridescent (2 needed currently), Toxin (2 needed currently) and Underbelly (2 needed currently) would be greatly appreciated.
I'm capable of buying it myself, but just getting the gene removes the middle man and fast tracks getting the gene on to those butt heads.
(For anyone interested, the desired colors are eldricth/mantis/mantis Wind eyes. Go check it out ;D)

My prices are pretty straight-forward and my rules are simple.
1. I'll make the drawings in the order they're requested in.
2. Patience is a virtue and I ask for your patience. Most drawings take me less than 24 hours to complete, but some days, my wrists are too swollen and stiff to do anything.
3. My rate of drawing is about 1 drawing per day.
4. Be respectful of other members that order here.
5. Pretty much just be a decent human being.
6. I respond better to pings.
7. Oh yea, and only 1 order at a time, you can not take multiple slots.

I have a wishlist right here. I'll take anything off this list as long as the amount equals what your order will cost.
Headshot Pricing
Sketches (No shade or color) - 25 K or 25 gems
Line art (No shade or color, but cleaned up lines) - 50 K or 50 gems
Shaded Line art (No color, obviously) - 100 K or 100 gems
Full deal - 300 K or 300 gems
Waist-Up Pricing
Sketches (No shade or color) - 50K or 50 gems
Line art (No shade or color, but cleaned up lines) - 75K or 75 gems
Shaded Line art (No color, obviously) - 150K or 150 gems
Full deal - 500K or 500 gems

Apparel, Skins, Accents and genes will cost no extra, but if you want your dragon drawn with some things omitted, then I want you to provide me an image of the dragon dressed up how it will be in the drawing.

I prefer the scratchy effect when I color a drawing and do the full deal. That's just how I am. So when the lines are "complete" some remnants of sketch will be left behind to make the effect I want.

Gijinkas and Dragons are the same price
Order-Form
Code:
Dragon: [url=link]Dragonname[/url] (This is a reference for me for dragons that'll be getting gene changes. Delete this if your dragon has no changes planned)Preferred Dragon look: [img]link here[/img] Gijinka/Dragon: Preferred Pose: Preferred Background style/color: Payment:

Slots

I'll take payment upfront now.

ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
[center][b]Have an example[/b][/center] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/8d48/i/2017/269/6/9/split_example_by_lucariobreaker-dbop8h5.png[/img] 1. The left side of the drawing (the dragon's right), is an example of sketch lines. 2. The head has been cleaned up and is an example of a headshot. 3. The whole right side of the drawing (the dragon's left) is an example of "line art" 4. I left it uncolored and omit the shading just cause this is a line example. I also omit the dragon that inspired this's genes, some of his apparel and his accent, just because those are subjective. 5. No, you have no permission to use this. It's not an adoptable. It's art of a dragon in my lair that I made as an example. If you want to learn anything off of it, just ask. [center][b]Completed drawings[/b] (Below: My dragon, Baine) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e817/f/2017/268/b/7/baine_by_lucariobreaker-dboik46.png[/img] (Below: Sonnykat's Dr.Flug) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0b02/f/2017/286/c/6/drflug2_by_lucariobreaker-dbqft17.png[/img] (Below: FatalLightning's Zira) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/389f/f/2017/288/2/8/zira_by_lucariobreaker-dbqn52r.png[/img][/center]
Have an example
split_example_by_lucariobreaker-dbop8h5.png
1. The left side of the drawing (the dragon's right), is an example of sketch lines.
2. The head has been cleaned up and is an example of a headshot.
3. The whole right side of the drawing (the dragon's left) is an example of "line art"
4. I left it uncolored and omit the shading just cause this is a line example. I also omit the dragon that inspired this's genes, some of his apparel and his accent, just because those are subjective.
5. No, you have no permission to use this. It's not an adoptable. It's art of a dragon in my lair that I made as an example. If you want to learn anything off of it, just ask.

Completed drawings
(Below: My dragon, Baine)
baine_by_lucariobreaker-dboik46.png
(Below: Sonnykat's Dr.Flug)
drflug2_by_lucariobreaker-dbqft17.png
(Below: FatalLightning's Zira)
zira_by_lucariobreaker-dbqn52r.png
@Daxton Hello! I was wondering if you could do some line-art for my precious little boy here? (I hope I did this right! Don't be afraid to ask me to clear up anything! Dragon: [url=link]DrFlug[/url] Preferred Dragon look: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35414551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354146/35414551_350.png[/img] [/url] Preferred Pose: Headshot, looking nervous or cute Preferred Background style/color: none Payment: treasure (50k)
@Daxton
Hello! I was wondering if you could do some line-art for my precious little boy here? (I hope I did this right! Don't be afraid to ask me to clear up anything!

Dragon: DrFlug
Preferred Dragon look:
35414551_350.png

Preferred Pose: Headshot, looking nervous or cute
Preferred Background style/color: none
Payment: treasure (50k)

Idaz8GD.gif
@sonnykat
Im on my phone right now, but ill add you to the list when im at my pc! Thank you!

edit
you were added and I've sent you a PM!
@sonnykat
Im on my phone right now, but ill add you to the list when im at my pc! Thank you!

edit
you were added and I've sent you a PM!
How about some of tbat awesome line art? @Daxton Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=36497&tab=dragon&did=1050871]Zira[/url] Preferred Dragon look: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10509/1050871_350.png[/img] Gijinka/Dragon: Dragooooon or Gijinka. Not feeling picky so which every you wanna do. xP Preferred Pose: Headshot! Maybe a look like... Seeing Dasher after forever. XD OR a thinking face. Mind full of science! Surprise meh. Preferred Background style/color: Icy, snowy, none. Whatever ya want Captain. Payment: Treasuee (50K) Yes, she is dressed to fly in the snow and ice XD
How about some of tbat awesome line art? @Daxton
Dragon: Zira
Preferred Dragon look: 1050871_350.png
Gijinka/Dragon: Dragooooon or Gijinka. Not feeling picky so which every you wanna do. xP
Preferred Pose: Headshot! Maybe a look like... Seeing Dasher after forever. XD OR a thinking face. Mind full of science! Surprise meh.
Preferred Background style/color: Icy, snowy, none. Whatever ya want Captain.
Payment: Treasuee (50K)

Yes, she is dressed to fly in the snow and ice XD
t6dhxh8.gif
@FatalLightning
Oh hey what's up dude?
I'll get started on it when I wake up and get my stomach settled down
Added to the list
@FatalLightning
Oh hey what's up dude?
I'll get started on it when I wake up and get my stomach settled down
Added to the list
Bump
Bump
@Daxton I'd like a shaded line art headshot please. Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=221286&tab=dragon&did=28216150]Burble[/url] Preferred dragon look: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28216150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282162/28216150_350.png[/img] [/url] Gijinka/Dragon: Gijinka (there are references in the bio) Preferred Pose: A profile view if you can, with Burble looking sideways at the viewer. If that's not possible a front view works too :) Preferred Background style/color: none Payment: treasure, 100 K
@Daxton

I'd like a shaded line art headshot please.

Dragon: Burble
Preferred dragon look:
28216150_350.png

Gijinka/Dragon: Gijinka (there are references in the bio)
Preferred Pose: A profile view if you can, with Burble looking sideways at the viewer. If that's not possible a front view works too :)
Preferred Background style/color: none
Payment: treasure, 100 K
@Tetriszonedragon

Alright! I gotta pick someone up from a flight today, but I'll see if I can't get it finished within today!
@Tetriszonedragon

Alright! I gotta pick someone up from a flight today, but I'll see if I can't get it finished within today!
@daxton

Dragon: tora
Gijinka/Dragon: gijinka please
Preferred Pose: headshot. maybe just a normal, calm look?
Preferred Background style/color: nope
Payment: treasure (25k)
@daxton

Dragon: tora
Gijinka/Dragon: gijinka please
Preferred Pose: headshot. maybe just a normal, calm look?
Preferred Background style/color: nope
Payment: treasure (25k)
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png