Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrid's Art Shop - FULL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@DragonDraws sending payment now!
@DragonDraws sending payment now!
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Naegiri Here you are! He's such a cool looking dude, I love him! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y2RsjfK.png[/img]
@Naegiri

Here you are! He's such a cool looking dude, I love him!
Y2RsjfK.png
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@dragondraws i love them but can you add some red designs on the blue part of their body?
@dragondraws i love them but can you add some red designs on the blue part of their body?
@pibolar

Yep! I'll work on that, and I'll send you the final thing on PMs to avoid clutter on this thread.
@pibolar

Yep! I'll work on that, and I'll send you the final thing on PMs to avoid clutter on this thread.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws
thank you so much! ;o; the shadow is definitely a cool effect for sure, i love it!
@DragonDraws
thank you so much! ;o; the shadow is definitely a cool effect for sure, i love it!
fo11Vhp.png
@DragonDraws
Could I be put on your waitlist, please? These are lovely!
@DragonDraws
Could I be put on your waitlist, please? These are lovely!
JAufpfb.gif
@TwinFishies @Sinbreaker @TalaniSilverwolf

Hey guys! Just letting you know, I might take a little longer than planned to get your pieces done. My mum has given me a project that she needs done by December 8th which involves drawing 78 animals. I'll be having a talk with her about this later because it's ridiculous and if she isn't planning on paying me like I suspect will be the case I'll refuse it, but there is a chance it'll take up some of my time. I'll still do my very best to get your pieces done as quickly as possible! Thank you!
@TwinFishies @Sinbreaker @TalaniSilverwolf

Hey guys! Just letting you know, I might take a little longer than planned to get your pieces done. My mum has given me a project that she needs done by December 8th which involves drawing 78 animals. I'll be having a talk with her about this later because it's ridiculous and if she isn't planning on paying me like I suspect will be the case I'll refuse it, but there is a chance it'll take up some of my time. I'll still do my very best to get your pieces done as quickly as possible! Thank you!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws as a mother myself (got a 12 yr old daughter), I would hope she plans on paying you! But no worries, take what time you need :)
@DragonDraws as a mother myself (got a 12 yr old daughter), I would hope she plans on paying you! But no worries, take what time you need :)
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
@maiddragon

Apologies! Please make sure you read the rules thoroughly and use the order form provided when ordering! Due to not being pinged I did not see your post until now, apologies about that.

I can't take your order now due to my slots being filled. If you would like, I can place you on the waitlist?
@maiddragon

Apologies! Please make sure you read the rules thoroughly and use the order form provided when ordering! Due to not being pinged I did not see your post until now, apologies about that.

I can't take your order now due to my slots being filled. If you would like, I can place you on the waitlist?
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@dragondraws , my apologies. its okay dont put me on the list, you have amazing art thought <3
@dragondraws , my apologies. its okay dont put me on the list, you have amazing art thought <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18