Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrid's Art Shop - FULL
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Soujun

Sorry but I'm not too sure >< I'm not too solid on humanoid characters, my anatomy skill isn't great in that area
@Soujun

Sorry but I'm not too sure >< I'm not too solid on humanoid characters, my anatomy skill isn't great in that area
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Okay, no problem, thanks for answering.
Okay, no problem, thanks for answering.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png

@dragondraws
Do you think you'd be up to a sketch, or shaded sketch of this character? (the four-legged version on the bottom)

@dragondraws
Do you think you'd be up to a sketch, or shaded sketch of this character? (the four-legged version on the bottom)
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@Vagrant

I don't do canines/big cats very often, which he's reminiscent of, however I'd be happy to give him a shot! It'd make good practice.
@Vagrant

I don't do canines/big cats very often, which he's reminiscent of, however I'd be happy to give him a shot! It'd make good practice.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Sounds good to me! ^^

@DragonDraws
Commission type: Rough Sketch
Character image: this character? (the four-legged version on the bottom "Beast form" )
Character personality: Basic personality is vain, manipulative, temperamental - typical moods: irritable, surly, petulant, broody, or sometimes feral.
Other:
Payment: 80g
Sounds good to me! ^^

@DragonDraws
Character image: this character? (the four-legged version on the bottom "Beast form" )
Character personality: Basic personality is vain, manipulative, temperamental - typical moods: irritable, surly, petulant, broody, or sometimes feral.
Other:
Payment: 80g
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@Vagrant

All good, I'll get onto that right away!
@Vagrant

All good, I'll get onto that right away!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws [b]Commission type:[/b] Rough Sketch [b]Character image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37440309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374404/37440309_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character personality:[/b] Soft, gentle and sweet [b]Other:[/b] Can you possibly draw her with her appeal [b]Payment:[/b] gems c:
@DragonDraws
Character image:
37440309_350.png

Character personality: Soft, gentle and sweet
Other: Can you possibly draw her with her appeal
Payment: gems c:
tumblr_inline_p3wmaleA4R1tc3swm_540.png flag_demisexual_by_shyads-dcdqvgg.png tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png

BecDerp #355317
He / They
+8 FR Time
Autistic / Dyslexic

TjcrwIq.png
@BecDerp

Looks good! That'll be 80g.
@BecDerp

Looks good! That'll be 80g.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

please add me to your waitlist!!
@DragonDraws

please add me to your waitlist!!
@Vagrant Sorry it took so long! I was having issues with uploading it, but here he is! I don't often draw ferals aside from dragons, so he was fun to do! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5NVgOfK.png[/img]
@Vagrant

Sorry it took so long! I was having issues with uploading it, but here he is! I don't often draw ferals aside from dragons, so he was fun to do!

5NVgOfK.png
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18