Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [gone lmao] Lupik's sketchy headshots
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0514/f/2017/262/8/0/sketchy_headshots_banner_1280_by_aksile11-dbnwivw.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/581f/f/2017/262/1/f/fr___nebula___sketch_by_aksile11-dbnwioc.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9a9d/f/2017/262/8/8/fr___nebula___colours_by_aksile11-dbnwio7.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2905/f/2017/262/3/b/fr___nebula___finished___sell_by_aksile11-dbnwiw4.png[/img][/center] [center] [quote] [size=5][b]PRICES[/b][/size] [b]Sketch[/b] - 90G (includes white bg by default - can be transparent if asked) [b]Flats[/b] - 150G (includes transparent bg by default - can be a single solid colour if asked) [b]With effects[/b] - 180G (includes simple bg, colourized lineart, soft shading, and some colour effects) Please note that only a single effect from this tier ticks the prize to the full 180g, as setting a price for each effect would be confusing and needlessly complicated. [b]PAYMENT IN GEMS ONLY.[/b][/quote] [quote] [size=5][b]RULES + INFO[/b][/size] 1) I can draw more than FR dragons - I'm fairly experienced with animals. Request humanoids and robots at your own risk. 2) All headshots will be uploaded to my deviantart (aksile11) and might be uploaded to my artblog later (copper-skulls at tumblr). I also reserve the right to upload it somewhere else (like my FR blog, nebulasshelter at tumblr) if I decide to. 3) All headshots are drawn onto a 2000x2000 square. You can resize, edit, reupload and do basically whatever with your commision, [i]as long as my signature stays readable/I am credited for the art[/i]. Also, don't sell the drawing for irl cash. 4) I strongly suggest downloading & saving your commision after receiving it. Hosting it from my dA might break with time (if I decide to delete it, change username, etc.). 5) Please keep in mind that I live in a +9 FR TIME timezone (CET) and I need to sleep and go to school & stuff. I'm usually online around 10 - 13 FR TIME, but feel free to post anytime. Just please be patient. 6) Order instructions, slots and order form are in the next post. [/quote][/center]
sketchy_headshots_banner_1280_by_aksile11-dbnwivw.png
fr___nebula___sketch_by_aksile11-dbnwioc.png
fr___nebula___colours_by_aksile11-dbnwio7.png
fr___nebula___finished___sell_by_aksile11-dbnwiw4.png
Quote:
PRICES

Sketch - 90G
(includes white bg by default - can be transparent if asked)

Flats - 150G
(includes transparent bg by default - can be a single solid colour if asked)

With effects - 180G
(includes simple bg, colourized lineart, soft shading, and some colour effects)
Please note that only a single effect from this tier ticks the prize to the full 180g, as setting a price for each effect would be confusing and needlessly complicated.

PAYMENT IN GEMS ONLY.
Quote:
RULES + INFO

1) I can draw more than FR dragons - I'm fairly experienced with animals. Request humanoids and robots at your own risk.

2) All headshots will be uploaded to my deviantart (aksile11) and might be uploaded to my artblog later (copper-skulls at tumblr). I also reserve the right to upload it somewhere else (like my FR blog, nebulasshelter at tumblr) if I decide to.

3) All headshots are drawn onto a 2000x2000 square. You can resize, edit, reupload and do basically whatever with your commision, as long as my signature stays readable/I am credited for the art. Also, don't sell the drawing for irl cash.

4) I strongly suggest downloading & saving your commision after receiving it. Hosting it from my dA might break with time (if I decide to delete it, change username, etc.).

5) Please keep in mind that I live in a +9 FR TIME timezone (CET) and I need to sleep and go to school & stuff. I'm usually online around 10 - 13 FR TIME, but feel free to post anytime. Just please be patient.

6) Order instructions, slots and order form are in the next post.
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
Quote:
SLOTS

1) atempause: Trevion, w/ effects - FINISHED
2) OPEN
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN
7) OPEN
8) OPEN
9) OPEN
10) OPEN
11) OPEN
12) OPEN
13) OPEN
14) OPEN
15) OPEN
Quote:
ORDER INSTRUCTIONS

1) Check if there's an open slot. If there's even a single open slot, you're okay to post your order!

2) Post a filled out order form (found below) here, ping me and send the payment as a PM or a one-way CR (please keep in mind that CR doesn't take away the gems from your account until I accept it).

3) When I recieve your payment with a valid form, I will ping you here with a confirmation and write you down into the slots.

4) Orders will take a few days, about a week max. I'll keep the slot list updated with which one I'm working on at the moment (generally speaking, I will be going through the list chronologically). If anything that would extend the wait over a week would happen, I'll try to keep you updated. Also: you can always ask me on the status of your commision!

5) After finishing, I will once again ping you in this thread with the finished picture.
Quote:
ORDER FORM

@Lupik

TYPE: sketch/flat/with effects

REFERENCES: Ref images/links to images for your character. If you decide to only provide non-visual references (aka text), do so at your own risk.

OTHER NOTES: Do you want green eyes instead of yellow on your character? Do you want me to concentrate on a specific colour with the effects? Do you want it monochrome? Do you want transparent background on your otherwise effects-tier drawing? Do you want your character to have a specific expression? Anything of that nature goes here.
Quote:
SLOTS

1) atempause: Trevion, w/ effects - FINISHED
2) OPEN
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN
7) OPEN
8) OPEN
9) OPEN
10) OPEN
11) OPEN
12) OPEN
13) OPEN
14) OPEN
15) OPEN
Quote:
ORDER INSTRUCTIONS

1) Check if there's an open slot. If there's even a single open slot, you're okay to post your order!

2) Post a filled out order form (found below) here, ping me and send the payment as a PM or a one-way CR (please keep in mind that CR doesn't take away the gems from your account until I accept it).

3) When I recieve your payment with a valid form, I will ping you here with a confirmation and write you down into the slots.

4) Orders will take a few days, about a week max. I'll keep the slot list updated with which one I'm working on at the moment (generally speaking, I will be going through the list chronologically). If anything that would extend the wait over a week would happen, I'll try to keep you updated. Also: you can always ask me on the status of your commision!

5) After finishing, I will once again ping you in this thread with the finished picture.
Quote:
ORDER FORM

@Lupik

TYPE: sketch/flat/with effects

REFERENCES: Ref images/links to images for your character. If you decide to only provide non-visual references (aka text), do so at your own risk.

OTHER NOTES: Do you want green eyes instead of yellow on your character? Do you want me to concentrate on a specific colour with the effects? Do you want it monochrome? Do you want transparent background on your otherwise effects-tier drawing? Do you want your character to have a specific expression? Anything of that nature goes here.
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
That should be all! This shop is oficially open for business, you can order away.
If you have any questions or something is unclear, don't be afraid to ask me!
That should be all! This shop is oficially open for business, you can order away.
If you have any questions or something is unclear, don't be afraid to ask me!
@Lupik *slides in* [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/57dd20bb522e2f9ae15d2c7c2d1b9aa2/tumblr_inline_o46z0miRYG1qbg9nr_500.gif[/img] TYPE: with effects REFERENCES: do you think Trevion would be okay? o: he's basically just a huge ugly pupper [url]http://toyhou.se/91793.trevion[/url] OTHER NOTES: dunno tbh, feel free to do anything i guess
@Lupik
*slides in*
tumblr_inline_o46z0miRYG1qbg9nr_500.gif

TYPE: with effects

REFERENCES: do you think Trevion would be okay? o: he's basically just a huge ugly pupper http://toyhou.se/91793.trevion

OTHER NOTES: dunno tbh, feel free to do anything i guess
Rusted Crown
@atempause \(o)/ bless u
Yup, Travion is alright (big ugly puppy!!!)! I'll put you on the slotlist once you send the payment (180g) :o
@atempause \(o)/ bless u
Yup, Travion is alright (big ugly puppy!!!)! I'll put you on the slotlist once you send the payment (180g) :o
@atempause IT IS DONE :o [url=https://aksile11.deviantart.com/art/angry-puppy-705781190][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d635/f/2017/265/f/8/gifts___travion___pet_a_dog_get_a_limb_ripped_off__by_aksile11-dbo7c5e.png[/img][/url]
@atempause IT IS DONE :o
gifts___travion___pet_a_dog_get_a_limb_ripped_off__by_aksile11-dbo7c5e.png