Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oblivion's Art! Full bodies OPEN!
1 2 3 4
@OblivionBeyond If I've counted right, you have one slot left? I'd like to grab it for a bust, colored and shaded please! This is the boy I'd like drawn. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=638143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6382/638143_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd prefer to pay in treasure. When do you want payment to be sent?
@OblivionBeyond

If I've counted right, you have one slot left? I'd like to grab it for a bust, colored and shaded please! This is the boy I'd like drawn.

638143_350.png

I'd prefer to pay in treasure. When do you want payment to be sent?
@matchamint Yes I can do that, so you want the background in a star shape, teal color, do you have an idea for what colors you want the gradient line art to have? And it's not an extra charge, I'll add that into the original post tomorrow.

@Darkdragonfiend I can do your dragon with the black parts of her accent and her hat, no need to pay extra,

NOTE: You (darkdragonfiend) are on back order so when I've finished with the ones above I will start on yours, you are free to wait until I'm done with the others to send payment, (in full before or half first and half later)
@matchamint Yes I can do that, so you want the background in a star shape, teal color, do you have an idea for what colors you want the gradient line art to have? And it's not an extra charge, I'll add that into the original post tomorrow.

@Darkdragonfiend I can do your dragon with the black parts of her accent and her hat, no need to pay extra,

NOTE: You (darkdragonfiend) are on back order so when I've finished with the ones above I will start on yours, you are free to wait until I'm done with the others to send payment, (in full before or half first and half later)
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@lunila yes I can do your dragon fae, you would want the fully colored/shaded bust? And you can pay in full up front or half now and half later, I've put you and darkdragonfiend on back order so I can finish the first five, if that's ok? Then I will begin yours, :)
@lunila yes I can do your dragon fae, you would want the fully colored/shaded bust? And you can pay in full up front or half now and half later, I've put you and darkdragonfiend on back order so I can finish the first five, if that's ok? Then I will begin yours, :)
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond

Really? That's wonderful, thank you! :> I'm thinking some dark blues and purples for the gradient? Something that would work well with the teal.
I'll be sending the payment via CR now, too, so I don't forget. I can't wait to see it!
@OblivionBeyond

Really? That's wonderful, thank you! :> I'm thinking some dark blues and purples for the gradient? Something that would work well with the teal.
I'll be sending the payment via CR now, too, so I don't forget. I can't wait to see it!

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif
@OblivionBeyond

Sure, sounds great! If you let me know when the first 5 are done, I can send all the payment over then?
@OblivionBeyond

Sure, sounds great! If you let me know when the first 5 are done, I can send all the payment over then?
@matchamint alrighty it's a plan! I'll take your payment and finish the CR when I've begun your bab,

@Lunila yes that's A OK, :) will ping you here when I'm done with the first five! :)
@matchamint alrighty it's a plan! I'll take your payment and finish the CR when I've begun your bab,

@Lunila yes that's A OK, :) will ping you here when I'm done with the first five! :)
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond Can you draw different animals too?
Can I get a ping when you have slots ? <3 tyvm
@OblivionBeyond Can you draw different animals too?
Can I get a ping when you have slots ? <3 tyvm
t3ksIEv.png
@Lumyne yes I can, I try my best anyway ! :)
@Lumyne yes I can, I try my best anyway ! :)
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond Could I get on your waitlist, please?
@OblivionBeyond Could I get on your waitlist, please?
@elfin yes I will, thanks for your interest !
@elfin yes I will, thanks for your interest !
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
1 2 3 4