Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shy's Art shop (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@VastPlaguesOfAku

Of course
great, but can you tell me more about the story?
@VastPlaguesOfAku

Of course
great, but can you tell me more about the story?
shyvana___by_leonalight123-dbxo27v.png
art_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27m.pngdeviantartt_by_leonalight123-dbxo27q.pngadoptt_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27c.png
@Shyvana123

is that he loves crafting and creating robots, (I do have a bio) but he's a heartless cold hearted dragon who hates the idea of friendship because it lowers his profits of the robots he sells.

want me to give you the 70 gems now?
@Shyvana123

is that he loves crafting and creating robots, (I do have a bio) but he's a heartless cold hearted dragon who hates the idea of friendship because it lowers his profits of the robots he sells.

untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png

@VastPlaguesOfAku
Hmm,I understand. you do not need to give me 70 gems now, I will tell you the fee that will change with the background. :)

@VastPlaguesOfAku
Hmm,I understand. you do not need to give me 70 gems now, I will tell you the fee that will change with the background. :)
art_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27m.pngdeviantartt_by_leonalight123-dbxo27q.pngadoptt_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27c.png
@Shyvana123

how much extra is the background?

because I cant go over 94 gems (I got 160,0000 tresure if it does go over 94 gems)
@Shyvana123

how much extra is the background?

because I cant go over 94 gems (I got 160,0000 tresure if it does go over 94 gems)
@Shyvana123 I have 2 orders! :D The name of the dragon = [b]Ruby[/b] Your dragon = (Right now she's wearing a halloween costume, so this is her with her normal apparel: [outfit=195619] The name of the dragon = [b]Willow[/b] Your dragon = [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29482113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294822/29482113_350.png[/img] [/url] your choice of payment (gem or treasure) = [b]gems. 15 for this right?[/b] style (like chibi, fullbody) = [b]Chibi! :D[/b] exposure / emotions = [b]Nuzzling one another.[/b] background style = [b]N/A[/b] background shape (not mandatory) = [b]N/A[/b] ORDER 2! The name of the dragon = [b]Airbean[/b] Your dragon = [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33021896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330219/33021896_350.png[/img] [/url] The name of the dragon = [b]Dalia[/b] Your dragon = {without the apparel plz... That's her costume.} [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30684740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306848/30684740_350.png[/img] [/url] your choice of payment (gem or treasure) = [b]gems. Yea. It's 15. I think.[/b] style (like chibi, fullbody) = [b]Chibi! :D[/b] story (not mandatory) = [b][/b] exposure / emotions = [b]Airbean is reading a book, and Dalia is looking at him, trying to figure out how to tell him that she likes her.[/b] background style = [b]N/A[/b] background shape (not mandatory) = [b]N/A[/b]
@Shyvana123
I have 2 orders! :D

The name of the dragon = Ruby
Your dragon =
(Right now she's wearing a halloween costume, so this is her with her normal apparel:
Not Found

The name of the dragon = Willow
Your dragon =

29482113_350.png

your choice of payment (gem or treasure) = gems. 15 for this right?
style (like chibi, fullbody) = Chibi! :D
exposure / emotions = Nuzzling one another.
background style = N/A
background shape (not mandatory) = N/A

ORDER 2!

The name of the dragon = Airbean
Your dragon =
33021896_350.png

The name of the dragon = Dalia
Your dragon = {without the apparel plz... That's her costume.}

30684740_350.png

your choice of payment (gem or treasure) = gems. Yea. It's 15. I think.
style (like chibi, fullbody) = Chibi! :D
story (not mandatory) =
exposure / emotions = Airbean is reading a book, and Dalia is looking at him, trying to figure out how to tell him that she likes her.
background style = N/A
background shape (not mandatory) = N/A
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
[quote name="@VastPlaguesOfAku" date=2017-10-02 07:42:04] @/Shyvana123 is that he loves crafting and creating robots, (I do have a bio) but he's a heartless cold hearted dragon who hates the idea of friendship because it lowers his profits of the robots he sells. want me to give you the 70 gems now? [/quote] I GET THE REFERENCE! (O.K. K.O.)
@VastPlaguesOfAku wrote on 2017-10-02:
@/Shyvana123

I GET THE REFERENCE!

(O.K. K.O.)
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@ZoranaDragon

Boxman is little prefect dragon
@ZoranaDragon

Boxman is little prefect dragon
@VastPlaguesOfAku I watched it a bit, and I saw the episode where wasn't aloud to attack the store where Ko works. ^^
@VastPlaguesOfAku I watched it a bit, and I saw the episode where wasn't aloud to attack the store where Ko works. ^^
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^

@VastPlaguesOfAku

you do not have to pay for everything immediately. full background +30 gems, but I'm open to kind of bargain on the table. ^^

@VastPlaguesOfAku

you do not have to pay for everything immediately. full background +30 gems, but I'm open to kind of bargain on the table. ^^
@Shyvana123

I can give you 94 gems, and paid the rest with treasure if thats ok with you
@Shyvana123

I can give you 94 gems, and paid the rest with treasure if thats ok with you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10