Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | --->{500g} script's scribs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Weep
Weep
@script could i be added to your pinglist ;o;
@script could i be added to your pinglist ;o;
> she/her
> current avatar
> wishlist
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
@script

May I please be added to your pinglist? ouo
@script

May I please be added to your pinglist? ouo
61737_s.gif
i am,,,tentatively open? no guarantees i'll pick an offer, but shoot your shot and i'll get back to you in a couple of days
i am,,,tentatively open? no guarantees i'll pick an offer, but shoot your shot and i'll get back to you in a couple of days
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
Me: *gasps because art is so pretty*
Also me: *dies because im so poor*
Could i be added to pinglist?
Me: *gasps because art is so pretty*
Also me: *dies because im so poor*
Could i be added to pinglist?
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
@script o hi... hello.... obsessed with your style..... before placing a proper form order i thought i should see if you'd be interested in any of these umas as payment! the design in question would probably be one of the ones in the link too!
@script o hi... hello.... obsessed with your style..... before placing a proper form order i thought i should see if you'd be interested in any of these umas as payment! the design in question would probably be one of the ones in the link too!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine hi! sorry, i havent really played fr in a while and im not really planning to come back aha, updated the title now but comms will not be open for the foreseeable future :')
@Iodine hi! sorry, i havent really played fr in a while and im not really planning to come back aha, updated the title now but comms will not be open for the foreseeable future :')
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

@script OH MY BAD i overlooked the timestamps and thought the latest messages were an opening forgive me HGHWEH i see now that you didnt back in 2018, but do you happen to ever take off sight usd comms now? [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@script OH MY BAD i overlooked the timestamps and thought the latest messages were an opening forgive me HGHWEH
i see now that you didnt back in 2018, but do you happen to ever take off sight usd comms now?
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine omg no ur fine! dont apologize ^^
unfortunately, im a bit too busy to juggle any type of comms, but im flattered by the interest <3
@Iodine omg no ur fine! dont apologize ^^
unfortunately, im a bit too busy to juggle any type of comms, but im flattered by the interest <3
DPSlXho.png

b
b
DPSlXho.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7