Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | auro art | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@auroshen

Could I get added to your pinglist, please?
@auroshen

Could I get added to your pinglist, please?
@Vovina All right, done with this guy! He was super fun to draw, especially his hairdo. Please let me know if you want any modifications! Click the image for the link to my dA and fullsize download. You can send the second half of the payment in when you're ready! [url=https://auroshen.deviantart.com/art/Burton-702799945][img]https://img07.deviantart.net/e59f/i/2017/247/2/f/burton_by_auroshen-dbmffwp.png[/img][/url]
@Vovina All right, done with this guy! He was super fun to draw, especially his hairdo. Please let me know if you want any modifications! Click the image for the link to my dA and fullsize download. You can send the second half of the payment in when you're ready!

burton_by_auroshen-dbmffwp.png
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen Oohhh my gosh, he looks amazing! :D I love the finishing touch of the lighting across him and that smug little expression especially, this is so perfect for him! I adore the way he turned out, the warm color overtone and shadows just creates such a great atmosphere to the whole piece as well aahhh--Thank you so much for drawing him, and I'm so glad you had fun with his hair!

May I resize this (would just be changing the resolution, but not edit/crop or make any other changes) and put it in the bio in one of my dragons? I would link back to your shop here and your userpage and be sure to credit you of course, if that would be alright!

Thank you again! Sending the rest of the payment in just a moment!
@auroshen Oohhh my gosh, he looks amazing! :D I love the finishing touch of the lighting across him and that smug little expression especially, this is so perfect for him! I adore the way he turned out, the warm color overtone and shadows just creates such a great atmosphere to the whole piece as well aahhh--Thank you so much for drawing him, and I'm so glad you had fun with his hair!

May I resize this (would just be changing the resolution, but not edit/crop or make any other changes) and put it in the bio in one of my dragons? I would link back to your shop here and your userpage and be sure to credit you of course, if that would be alright!

Thank you again! Sending the rest of the payment in just a moment!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Resizing is totally fine, especially since the file is HUGE (whoops!) I also have a background-less version if you'd like that!
@Vovina Resizing is totally fine, especially since the file is HUGE (whoops!) I also have a background-less version if you'd like that!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen Thank you so much! <3 And oh gosh yes, if it's not too much trouble, a background-less version would be wonderful!
@auroshen Thank you so much! <3 And oh gosh yes, if it's not too much trouble, a background-less version would be wonderful!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Link here!
@Vovina Link here!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen Awesome, thank you kindly! This look great! :D
@auroshen Awesome, thank you kindly! This look great! :D
r6J6MbS.png
@heypercy DROPS THIS HERE.... i hope you like it!! if you want different colors, background, etc i can do all of that just lemme know <3 I HAD SO MUCH FUN DOING THIS [url=https://auroshen.deviantart.com/art/narcissus-704006703][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/444b/f/2017/254/0/f/narcissus_by_auroshen-dbn5b1r.png[/img][/url] (click for full size)
@heypercy DROPS THIS HERE.... i hope you like it!! if you want different colors, background, etc i can do all of that just lemme know <3 I HAD SO MUCH FUN DOING THIS

narcissus_by_auroshen-dbn5b1r.png

(click for full size)
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen this is beautiful omg thank you!!
@auroshen this is beautiful omg thank you!!
marzipan-63907178-by-etheryn.png ... aze ( they / them )
wishlist / sales
@auroshen
Oh wow! Please ping me when you are taking orders again :)
@auroshen
Oh wow! Please ping me when you are taking orders again :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6