Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fire Foddart - MOLTEN MEMENTOS
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 84 85
@Drytil

Can you ping me when you get slots please!
@Drytil

Can you ping me when you get slots please!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Hinumi Hello I'd like to order an adopt :D Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16599534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165996/16599534_350.png[/img] [/url] Please do not inclued the Accent he has. I'd like the candles to be coloured like the ghost flame candle apparel he has and the monocle to be included :3 @Drytil Hello, I'd like to be put onto the pinglist :D @SparkyFlames Username: Tarany Payment Type: Levels (can be done today :3) Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25517547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255176/25517547_350.png[/img] [/url] Light Color: default is fine :D Other: I love the idea for the adopt
@Hinumi
Hello I'd like to order an adopt :D
Dragon:
16599534_350.png

Please do not inclued the Accent he has.
I'd like the candles to be coloured like the ghost flame candle apparel he has and the monocle to be included :3

@Drytil
Hello, I'd like to be put onto the pinglist :D

@SparkyFlames
Username: Tarany
Payment Type: Levels (can be done today :3)
Dragon:
25517547_350.png

Light Color: default is fine :D
Other: I love the idea for the adopt
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@beargirl1393
oh okey, i will decide about the compass when i start the adopt then ^^
Yes, its 55 levels total with the skin

@Tarany
everything noted!
Could you tell me which payment method do you prefer? That way i can add everything to the spreadsheet ^^
@beargirl1393
oh okey, i will decide about the compass when i start the adopt then ^^
Yes, its 55 levels total with the skin

@Tarany
everything noted!
Could you tell me which payment method do you prefer? That way i can add everything to the spreadsheet ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi
Oops forgot to add that (why dont you have a form to fill it? :P) I'd like to pay in embers :D
@Hinumi
Oops forgot to add that (why dont you have a form to fill it? :P) I'd like to pay in embers :D
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Tarany
cause... umn...^^U i keep forgetting or delaying it (lots of things to do) xDDD after i finish some things i have to do, i will try to create one so its more easy for everyone.
Total (adding the monocle) would be 63 embers ^^ i already added you to the spreadsheet
@Tarany
cause... umn...^^U i keep forgetting or delaying it (lots of things to do) xDDD after i finish some things i have to do, i will try to create one so its more easy for everyone.
Total (adding the monocle) would be 63 embers ^^ i already added you to the spreadsheet
MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Drytil @Hinumi - Please let me know if you have slots open - if not, please add me to the pinglist for your adopts! <3

@rotdeer
username: heartcrusher1

payment method: Levels, will make up any difference unable to get in treasure/gems if that's okay~

dragon: This is the actual girl,, but if it's okay, this will be her final outfit. If you could do that instead it would be amazing! No accent, of course.

design:

apparel wanted:
--Black Lace: Headpiece, Collar, Anklet, Wristlet, all 5 levels each (predone). Please let me know how much the tail ornament would be, as it has not been done before.
--Sanguine Rose Thorn: None have been done before, please let me know how much each would be.
--Clawtips: 5 levels, predone.
Also please let me know how much the Ebony Antlers and Flowerfall would be!

other: Let me know if you have a receiver or anything! I'm super busy and can only do intense bursts of training at certain times and won't be on during the times you might be on, so I want to know in case I can send to someone else in order to get all the levels (or at least most) done in time. I will also probably end up omitting some apparel because of how much she has ^w^ Thank you! <3

@Drytil @Hinumi - Please let me know if you have slots open - if not, please add me to the pinglist for your adopts! <3

@rotdeer
username: heartcrusher1

payment method: Levels, will make up any difference unable to get in treasure/gems if that's okay~

dragon: This is the actual girl,, but if it's okay, this will be her final outfit. If you could do that instead it would be amazing! No accent, of course.

design:

apparel wanted:
--Black Lace: Headpiece, Collar, Anklet, Wristlet, all 5 levels each (predone). Please let me know how much the tail ornament would be, as it has not been done before.
--Sanguine Rose Thorn: None have been done before, please let me know how much each would be.
--Clawtips: 5 levels, predone.
Also please let me know how much the Ebony Antlers and Flowerfall would be!

other: Let me know if you have a receiver or anything! I'm super busy and can only do intense bursts of training at certain times and won't be on during the times you might be on, so I want to know in case I can send to someone else in order to get all the levels (or at least most) done in time. I will also probably end up omitting some apparel because of how much she has ^w^ Thank you! <3

frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@alagasianflame Could I get a lantern for this lady? I think i'd be unlocking one gene (cherub) :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20352398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203524/20352398_350.png[/img] [/url] 60k total?
@alagasianflame

Could I get a lantern for this lady? I think i'd be unlocking one gene (cherub) :)

20352398_350.png

60k total?
20119.png20118.png
@heartcrusher1
they are open ^^ just let me know your method of payment, the picture/link to the pearlcatcher you want the adopt for and any other indication you wish for it (skins/apparel,etc)
@heartcrusher1
they are open ^^ just let me know your method of payment, the picture/link to the pearlcatcher you want the adopt for and any other indication you wish for it (skins/apparel,etc)
MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@NinjaPoulet @Emberglo @Koffein @thewaka @Priorknight @minnieamos @Wirenth @TheDragonsQueen @Isti @Vaze
I am ready to accept your orders! :D
@NinjaPoulet @Emberglo @Koffein @thewaka @Priorknight @minnieamos @Wirenth @TheDragonsQueen @Isti @Vaze
I am ready to accept your orders! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@heartcrusher1

Hello! :>

Here's a breakdown for everything in levels, you can totally pick and choose what you'd like. Another option if you don't get everything during foddart is to swing by my regular adopt shop afterwards! :>

100 base
20 black lace pieces
5 claw tips
5 flowerfall
15 ebony antlers
10 rose thorn gloves
10 rose thorn stockings
15 each leg/arm tangle
25 each for remaining pieces of rose thorn set

Total for everything 295 levels

I also went ahead and contacted the boarding list for my dom team, I will get back to you with some names of people you can send to if I am not online :>
@heartcrusher1

Hello! :>

Here's a breakdown for everything in levels, you can totally pick and choose what you'd like. Another option if you don't get everything during foddart is to swing by my regular adopt shop afterwards! :>

100 base
20 black lace pieces
5 claw tips
5 flowerfall
15 ebony antlers
10 rose thorn gloves
10 rose thorn stockings
15 each leg/arm tangle
25 each for remaining pieces of rose thorn set

Total for everything 295 levels

I also went ahead and contacted the boarding list for my dom team, I will get back to you with some names of people you can send to if I am not online :>
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 84 85