Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW(USD, foster kittens/personal help)
1 2 3 4 5
@rahkali

It's totally fine! Thanks for getting back to me, id still love a bust, though i would ask that so long as you're in desperate need of the cash that I pay you shortly before you get started? :)
@rahkali

It's totally fine! Thanks for getting back to me, id still love a bust, though i would ask that so long as you're in desperate need of the cash that I pay you shortly before you get started? :)
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
@Kyreesha

Again I apologize for the slow response, I've gotten so bad about that lately :/

It's not urgent right away; Friday will be my last day at work, and I'll get a paycheck this week and next week; after that, I'll have no income. But! I'm hoping to knock a ton of my art out this weekend and into next week, so if you want I'll PM you when your place in my queue is coming up? ^^
@Kyreesha

Again I apologize for the slow response, I've gotten so bad about that lately :/

It's not urgent right away; Friday will be my last day at work, and I'll get a paycheck this week and next week; after that, I'll have no income. But! I'm hoping to knock a ton of my art out this weekend and into next week, so if you want I'll PM you when your place in my queue is coming up? ^^
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@rahkali

Sure, that sounds good! Also, i wish you the best of luck with what seems to be an uncertain future, i know what that can be like :)
@rahkali

Sure, that sounds good! Also, i wish you the best of luck with what seems to be an uncertain future, i know what that can be like :)
@obiwan @MelanaShadow @Kyreesha

I have not forgotten about you, I promise I haven't!
I've updated the main post, if you would like the update on the kittens and my own situation. It explains why I'll have more time to work on art now. c:

@/Kyreesha, i'll let you know when I'm close to done with the others if you still want me to?
@obiwan @MelanaShadow @Kyreesha

I have not forgotten about you, I promise I haven't!
I've updated the main post, if you would like the update on the kittens and my own situation. It explains why I'll have more time to work on art now. c:

@/Kyreesha, i'll let you know when I'm close to done with the others if you still want me to?
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@rahkali

Sure!
@rahkali

Sure!
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
1 2 3 4 5