Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Editor/Writer for hire! [OPEN]
[center][img]http://www.svetmedu.sk/img/cms/clanky.jpg[/img] [b][i][size=6]Hello there![/size][/i][/b][/center] Do you like writing? Do you sometimes miss little mistakes? Do you wish you could find another way to word something or expand on an idea? [center][b][size=4]This is Tiamat.[/size][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34671665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346717/34671665_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Feel free to read her bio for more info! For a shorter version: Tiamat may be young, but she is very smart and loves the written language. Her biggest dislike in the world is spelling and grammar mistakes, followed by simple descriptions that could be expanded upon as a close second. She has decided to make it her mission in life to help eradicate mistakes in writing. She wants to do her best to help out her clan with a bit of extra treasure too, so please give her a chance. :D [center][b][u][size=5]Prices[/size][/u][/b][/center] For a simple proof-read: 500 treasure For writing expansions only: 1000-2000 treasure / 1-2 gems (depending on amount of expansions) For complete editing (proof-reading and expansions): 2000-3000 treasure / 2-3 gems (depending on amount of expansions) All work will be completed ASAP and should always be finished within a one week time period. If Tiamat is too busy and needs a little more time then I will contact you with a progress update. [center][b][u][size=5]Hire Tiamat[/size][/u][/b][/center] If you'd like to have Tiamat check over your thread/lore/story etc. then just ping me with a completed order form! Order form: [code] Username: Link to bio/thread: Type of help: Payment type: Other: [/code] Not sure how to fill out the order form? It's easy! Just provide your username, a link to the dragon with the bio you want edited or a link to the thread/story you want edited. Then just add in which type of editing you want (proof-read only, expansion only or both) and if you plan to pay with treasure or gems. If you have anything specific for me to do, like instructions, or you only want one part of something looked at then let me know under 'Other'. Nice and easy! [center][b][u][size=5]Payment[/size][/b][/u][/center] Happy to accept payment through CR (Crossroads) or PM (Private Message) If you are happy with Tiamat's work then please spread the word of her work and be sure to recommend her to others! [i]Please note![/i] Tiamat does NOT write lore or stories! She simply fixes mistakes and expands upon what is already there! If you only have the barest of basic ideas/concepts to work with and want help fleshing them out then please PM me to discuss options.
clanky.jpg
Hello there!

Do you like writing? Do you sometimes miss little mistakes? Do you wish you could find another way to word something or expand on an idea?

This is Tiamat.

34671665_350.png

Feel free to read her bio for more info! For a shorter version:

Tiamat may be young, but she is very smart and loves the written language. Her biggest dislike in the world is spelling and grammar mistakes, followed by simple descriptions that could be expanded upon as a close second.

She has decided to make it her mission in life to help eradicate mistakes in writing. She wants to do her best to help out her clan with a bit of extra treasure too, so please give her a chance. :D

Prices

For a simple proof-read: 500 treasure

For writing expansions only: 1000-2000 treasure / 1-2 gems (depending on amount of expansions)

For complete editing (proof-reading and expansions): 2000-3000 treasure / 2-3 gems (depending on amount of expansions)

All work will be completed ASAP and should always be finished within a one week time period. If Tiamat is too busy and needs a little more time then I will contact you with a progress update.

Hire Tiamat

If you'd like to have Tiamat check over your thread/lore/story etc. then just ping me with a completed order form!

Order form:
Code:
Username: Link to bio/thread: Type of help: Payment type: Other:

Not sure how to fill out the order form? It's easy!

Just provide your username, a link to the dragon with the bio you want edited or a link to the thread/story you want edited. Then just add in which type of editing you want (proof-read only, expansion only or both) and if you plan to pay with treasure or gems. If you have anything specific for me to do, like instructions, or you only want one part of something looked at then let me know under 'Other'. Nice and easy!

Payment

Happy to accept payment through CR (Crossroads) or PM (Private Message)

If you are happy with Tiamat's work then please spread the word of her work and be sure to recommend her to others!

Please note! Tiamat does NOT write lore or stories! She simply fixes mistakes and expands upon what is already there! If you only have the barest of basic ideas/concepts to work with and want help fleshing them out then please PM me to discuss options.
YohjRio.pngeilMqrZ.gifUaZxRhP.gifgL23FZ2.pngRiFGC7q.gif