Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ducky Draws - Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@ducclord Hey! are your slots open and, if not, can you please add me to your pinglist? your art is so cute
@ducclord Hey! are your slots open and, if not, can you please add me to your pinglist? your art is so cute
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
ahhhhh thank you ;w;

@caviar
I can do couples yes! but if its a dragon couple i might have some trouble drawing fullbody ^^"
an extra character would be half of original price!

@velvette
my slots are still open yes! i can take 3 more before i close em to finish up the works!
ahhhhh thank you ;w;

@caviar
I can do couples yes! but if its a dragon couple i might have some trouble drawing fullbody ^^"
an extra character would be half of original price!

@velvette
my slots are still open yes! i can take 3 more before i close em to finish up the works!
space_bunnies_ducclord.png
@ducclord Oh good! I'll just fill out a form now then. before I do though, I should ask if you'd be comfortable drawing a monster-ish cat character with multiple eyes? aside from the eye thing he's pretty normal aha but I want to make sure
@ducclord Oh good! I'll just fill out a form now then. before I do though, I should ask if you'd be comfortable drawing a monster-ish cat character with multiple eyes? aside from the eye thing he's pretty normal aha but I want to make sure
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette got a ref pic? i'm pretty okay with a lotta things except for dragons, which i am still practicing :v
@velvette got a ref pic? i'm pretty okay with a lotta things except for dragons, which i am still practicing :v
@ducclord alrighty great!

Username: Caviar
Method of payment: Gems!
Commission Type: Bust
Commission Sub-Type: Flat
Description of commission: these two! x + x as additional refs.
Extras: stalked a bit through your dA and x and x are adorable, soo is something like that possible?
@ducclord alrighty great!

Username: Caviar
Method of payment: Gems!
Commission Type: Bust
Description of commission: these two! x + x as additional refs.
Extras: stalked a bit through your dA and x and x are adorable, soo is something like that possible?
tumblr_inline_nesj28hf3W1seh6yq.gif
Signature made by apollyon.
@ducclord Yup, here's his profile! if you're fine with him then I'll fill out a form (:
@ducclord Yup, here's his profile! if you're fine with him then I'll fill out a form (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@caviar i think i can do that! some nose boops/kisses of adorable dinos would be 45g! send em over by crossroad thank you! :>
@caviar i think i can do that! some nose boops/kisses of adorable dinos would be 45g! send em over by crossroad thank you! :>
@velvette oh he's fine! i can draw him!
@velvette oh he's fine! i can draw him!
@ducclord Great, thank you!

Username: velvette
Method of payment: treasure
Commission Type: lineless
Commission Sub-Type: chibi
Description of commission: Here's the character's profile if you need it again! I'd love a transparent background but solid white is ok too. I don't have anything specific in mind in terms of poses and all that, so you're welcome to do whatever is best.
Extras: if I forgot anything let me know! and if you have any questions feel free to ask (:
@ducclord Great, thank you!

Username: velvette
Method of payment: treasure
Commission Type: lineless
Commission Sub-Type: chibi
Description of commission: Here's the character's profile if you need it again! I'd love a transparent background but solid white is ok too. I don't have anything specific in mind in terms of poses and all that, so you're welcome to do whatever is best.
Extras: if I forgot anything let me know! and if you have any questions feel free to ask (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@ducclord

Username:Arigato9000
Method of payment:Gems
Commission Type: Fullbody
Description of commission:One gijinka for This lovely man and one for Him
Extras:
- Can you please make the genes a little obvious/have the hair and skin tones reflect the colors of the dragons?
- For Chocolatl, can you use one of the scrysin his description as a dragon reference as well as the outfit? I'm sorry f that's really hard...
- Letting you know now that Casanova's outfits are meant to be skimpier- he's a male belly dancer.
- I looked through your DA and I don't know if it was one of the examples, but I really liked the style in this and was wondering if you could do something like that?
@ducclord

Username:Arigato9000
Method of payment:Gems
Commission Type: Fullbody
Description of commission:One gijinka for This lovely man and one for Him
Extras:
- Can you please make the genes a little obvious/have the hair and skin tones reflect the colors of the dragons?
- For Chocolatl, can you use one of the scrysin his description as a dragon reference as well as the outfit? I'm sorry f that's really hard...
- Letting you know now that Casanova's outfits are meant to be skimpier- he's a male belly dancer.
- I looked through your DA and I don't know if it was one of the examples, but I really liked the style in this and was wondering if you could do something like that?
lL0TUQg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20