Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zuron's Art Zone - USD or Gems
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Yes please! <3 I would love that!!! As long as you can tell the monster is supposed to be that dragon!!!!! <3
Yes please! <3 I would love that!!! As long as you can tell the monster is supposed to be that dragon!!!!! <3
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13

I can try!
@FailCat13

I can try!
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Skydust

Okay, so vaguely Nocturne. Got it.
@Skydust

Okay, so vaguely Nocturne. Got it.
~Dragon~ ~~~ [b]Username/ID[/b]: ShadeOfChaos [b]Link/Image of Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29252246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292523/29252246.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of dragon[/b]: This is my clan leader, Shade. He is kind and level-headed, and it is very rare to see him truly angry. [b]Link/Image of Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29252247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/292523/29252247.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of dragon[/b]: This is Shade's counterpart, Illuminata. She's the Spiritual Leader, and is the balance to him. She takes care of the spiritual side of the clan, like exalting, he takes care of the physical side, like hunting and gathering. [b]Type[/b]: Full, I think [b]Subtype[/b]: Shaded [b]Background?[/b]: Yes please, if I could [b]Preferred Time and Method of Payment[/b]: I was wondering if you would be willing to put these two together with a background for a trade of one Truthy Pile of Metal (entire Alabaster set). [b]Other Important Info[/b]: I would like to have a kind of back-to-back look, maybe Shade looking out over forest while Illuminata looks out over books or candles, or even a ying-yang theme. Just something to show they are two sides to the same coin, if that makes sense. They are not mates, just co-leaders, but they work well together. Both have lore in their bio. Also, the apparel can be changed if you think something looks better (the clan is very tribal, so tribal themed is good) but I was hoping that Illuminata's accent could stay, if you don't think that's too complicated? Thank you in advance for thinking this over.
~Dragon~
~~~
Username/ID: ShadeOfChaos
Link/Image of Dragon:

29252246.png

Description of dragon: This is my clan leader, Shade. He is kind and level-headed, and it is very rare to see him truly angry.

Link/Image of Dragon:

29252247.png

Description of dragon: This is Shade's counterpart, Illuminata. She's the Spiritual Leader, and is the balance to him. She takes care of the spiritual side of the clan, like exalting, he takes care of the physical side, like hunting and gathering.

Type: Full, I think
Subtype: Shaded
Background?: Yes please, if I could
Preferred Time and Method of Payment: I was wondering if you would be willing to put these two together with a background for a trade of one Truthy Pile of Metal (entire Alabaster set).
Other Important Info: I would like to have a kind of back-to-back look, maybe Shade looking out over forest while Illuminata looks out over books or candles, or even a ying-yang theme. Just something to show they are two sides to the same coin, if that makes sense. They are not mates, just co-leaders, but they work well together. Both have lore in their bio. Also, the apparel can be changed if you think something looks better (the clan is very tribal, so tribal themed is good) but I was hoping that Illuminata's accent could stay, if you don't think that's too complicated? Thank you in advance for thinking this over.
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos

Two full bodies shaded with a background will take a very long time but I can do it. Though I don't know if a set of Alabaster Armour alone is worth that much effort to me. The two dragons alone is 1.6 million treasure, 1778 gems. That leaves 776 gems, 698,400 treasure, since the Pile of Truthy Metal is 1012 gems. With the background, that brings it up to 1,920,000 treasure or 2133 gems. That would leave 1121 gems to cover, or 1,008,900 treasure.
@ShadeOfChaos

Two full bodies shaded with a background will take a very long time but I can do it. Though I don't know if a set of Alabaster Armour alone is worth that much effort to me. The two dragons alone is 1.6 million treasure, 1778 gems. That leaves 776 gems, 698,400 treasure, since the Pile of Truthy Metal is 1012 gems. With the background, that brings it up to 1,920,000 treasure or 2133 gems. That would leave 1121 gems to cover, or 1,008,900 treasure.
Ah, that's why I said Full, I think. I don't actually need two full-bodies (which I probably should have explained better, I'm sorry). I was thinking doing the two in the picture together up to the point of a fullbody. What I mean is they can be torso up, or even busts if that's preferable, just so long as they have the balance and are showing how they are their own dragon yet interconnected. In other words I was thinking enough work for the whole picture to count as one fullbody shaded piece, however you wish to design it. Does that make sense? If it doesn't, let me know. I'm sick currently and may not be wording right. :P
Ah, that's why I said Full, I think. I don't actually need two full-bodies (which I probably should have explained better, I'm sorry). I was thinking doing the two in the picture together up to the point of a fullbody. What I mean is they can be torso up, or even busts if that's preferable, just so long as they have the balance and are showing how they are their own dragon yet interconnected. In other words I was thinking enough work for the whole picture to count as one fullbody shaded piece, however you wish to design it. Does that make sense? If it doesn't, let me know. I'm sick currently and may not be wording right. :P
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos

Ahh! That makes more sense! I can do two busts in a Ying-Yang way. With backgrounds, that would come out to about 1,040,000 treasure, 1156 gems; that would be about half of what I had before. That would leave a remainder of 144 gems or 129,200 treasure.

Edit: I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks. Also, I actually have fourteen other commissions to do. Someone ordered eleven at once.
@ShadeOfChaos

Ahh! That makes more sense! I can do two busts in a Ying-Yang way. With backgrounds, that would come out to about 1,040,000 treasure, 1156 gems; that would be about half of what I had before. That would leave a remainder of 144 gems or 129,200 treasure.

Edit: I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks. Also, I actually have fourteen other commissions to do. Someone ordered eleven at once.
Ack, your sig changes every time I click! That's so cool!

Erm, ahem, I mean...

I can pay the rest in gems, no worries. And I saw that you had other work to do. I am okay with waiting, if you are okay with still doing the work. Just ping me when you want payment?
Ack, your sig changes every time I click! That's so cool!

Erm, ahem, I mean...

I can pay the rest in gems, no worries. And I saw that you had other work to do. I am okay with waiting, if you are okay with still doing the work. Just ping me when you want payment?
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos

I can mark you as paid up as soon as you send over the gems and apparel so as to keep track. So, I can take it at any time.

And yes, my Signature does change. It is a neat little trick I learned from someone but I can't remember who. Sadly, I think the Forum update decreased the height of the sig box, so now all of my signatures are too tall. It is a lot of effort to go and fix them though, so I leave them until I have a bunch of new banners to add.
@ShadeOfChaos

I can mark you as paid up as soon as you send over the gems and apparel so as to keep track. So, I can take it at any time.

And yes, my Signature does change. It is a neat little trick I learned from someone but I can't remember who. Sadly, I think the Forum update decreased the height of the sig box, so now all of my signatures are too tall. It is a lot of effort to go and fix them though, so I leave them until I have a bunch of new banners to add.
I sent over payment for you. ^_^

Also, I think you're right. I used to have more room above my books, but now it looks kinda squished. And I can understand waiting to change something until you have something else to add!
I sent over payment for you. ^_^

Also, I think you're right. I used to have more room above my books, but now it looks kinda squished. And I can understand waiting to change something until you have something else to add!
CS0nkUR.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16