Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Sketchy Dragon Headshots [Closed!] ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@lemecrazy
Ah, you just missed it >_> I can just squeeze you in this time though, since you posted just before another order. So feel free to edit your post/post your order! I am currently closed to accepted FC payments right now, sorry ^^;
@lemecrazy
Ah, you just missed it >_> I can just squeeze you in this time though, since you posted just before another order. So feel free to edit your post/post your order! I am currently closed to accepted FC payments right now, sorry ^^;
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu Oh wow thank you! I have updated my post :D Shall I send payments now?
@Nimitsu Oh wow thank you! I have updated my post :D Shall I send payments now?
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@earthmama
I can try to draw them together, but if it doesn't work out, I will have to draw them separately ^^;
I'll add you to the ping list, and if you're still up for this, you may send the payment in a CR and I'll accept when I finish your headshots :D
@earthmama
I can try to draw them together, but if it doesn't work out, I will have to draw them separately ^^;
I'll add you to the ping list, and if you're still up for this, you may send the payment in a CR and I'll accept when I finish your headshots :D
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu

I can do both :) I'll get to work on it as soon as possible!
@Nimitsu

I can do both :) I'll get to work on it as soon as possible!
@lemecrazy
Okay, I saw your post! If gem payment is alright for you over the FC, then you may send the CR now! I'll accept when I finish the headshots :D

@Goolix
Alright! I've marked down your slot, and will do the same :)
@lemecrazy
Okay, I saw your post! If gem payment is alright for you over the FC, then you may send the CR now! I'll accept when I finish the headshots :D

@Goolix
Alright! I've marked down your slot, and will do the same :)
@Nimitsu Could I please get on the pinglist? I'd love a slot
@Nimitsu Could I please get on the pinglist? I'd love a slot
ZYsjylg.png
@Nimitsu
Yea... that may have been confusing, sorry about that. (I will crawl into my corner now haha) My brain has been fried the past few days as I have been cramming to get a summer course done in like one weeks time as I of course procrastinated the whole summer. So I spent 8 hours yesterday doing homework. >_>

Oh, I know these are headshots. I meant the apparel visible around the head and necks and the accent for the snapper (cause it is on her head) . I have just run across artists that sometimes have trouble drawing certain things and I was just letting you know it was okay if everything around the head of the dragons wasn't included.
I did not expect you to include the bubble from the WC's accent.

edit: and if you'd rather not draw a snapper or have trouble I can pick a different derg

@Nimitsu
Yea... that may have been confusing, sorry about that. (I will crawl into my corner now haha) My brain has been fried the past few days as I have been cramming to get a summer course done in like one weeks time as I of course procrastinated the whole summer. So I spent 8 hours yesterday doing homework. >_>

Oh, I know these are headshots. I meant the apparel visible around the head and necks and the accent for the snapper (cause it is on her head) . I have just run across artists that sometimes have trouble drawing certain things and I was just letting you know it was okay if everything around the head of the dragons wasn't included.
I did not expect you to include the bubble from the WC's accent.

edit: and if you'd rather not draw a snapper or have trouble I can pick a different derg

@Nimitsu

Oh wow I didn't even realize! I loove that accent~
CR sent~
@Nimitsu

Oh wow I didn't even realize! I loove that accent~
CR sent~
Jeana_sig500.png
@Dawnn
Certainly! I'll add you now~

@FairyArmadillo
Oh hey no worries! I understand now, thanks for clarifying :)
It's alright too, I want to try drawing a snapper (she's really pretty too^^) so this sounds good!
When you're ready, you may send the CR and I'll accept it when I finish the two headshots!

@Jeana
Ah thank you so much :D Alright! I'll note you down as paid.
@Dawnn
Certainly! I'll add you now~

@FairyArmadillo
Oh hey no worries! I understand now, thanks for clarifying :)
It's alright too, I want to try drawing a snapper (she's really pretty too^^) so this sounds good!
When you're ready, you may send the CR and I'll accept it when I finish the two headshots!

@Jeana
Ah thank you so much :D Alright! I'll note you down as paid.
@Nimitsu

Could you let me know whenever you open up again? I can give the money to you up-front. ^^
@Nimitsu

Could you let me know whenever you open up again? I can give the money to you up-front. ^^
Idaz8GD.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9